Don't buy ICX. It's a fucking scam

Don't buy ICX. It's a fucking scam.

tthanks, just bought 100k

monaco is one of my favorite theyve partnered with visa and are mooning hard

Yep there's a perfect bull flag just about completed so it's mooning soon. Don't buy this scam.

Getting comfy here user

Listen to OP guys. He's right. May I suggest buying epsers on yobit sirs?

I have about 50 monaco. I'm hoping for a moon, but why are you lying and say its mooning when it isnt you retard.

thanks rankeev

this is ultimate buy signal here fellas

20k sats by tonight

Thanks. Bought some confido instead :DD

It's a bot.

wow pajeet is now resorted to making dedicated fud threads.

we're exploding soon gentlemen

lambos incoming

this post inspired me to buy even more thanks

FML. This board is so filled with bots. Over 30 "bazingacoin" threads yesterday all saying the same shit. Do they have anti-ban software or something? Or do the mods just not care?

Anons I have been trying to get in at 1270 since last night and it just keeps rising with no dips. Should I just bite the bullet and go in?

youll never see it go below 1500 again

nice, just bought 25% more

this shit is literally abou to explode, just hoping for BNB to recover before this moons so I can throw another $3k at it

I have been lying to myself and I knew the answer. Do you think the price point right now is too high? I want to get in at a good entry point

Yeah it's never ever going that low again. Buy now desu, yeah it could dip a bit but it's looking like a bull flag so dangerous to wait.

Thanks just bought 100k

It's still broken on CMC. It's listed at 1000+ when it's a top 35 coin. It'll seem to hit the board out of no where and get a lot of attention. Top 10 coin Q1 2018

the biz icx leaker posted 15billion market cap by the end of first quarter

your first day on Veeky Forums?

2nd week.

DONT U DARE TO CALL MY COIN A SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

*slots another 4k into ICX*

Source that "the biz icx leaker posted 15billion market cap by the end of first quarter"?

What leaker? Why do they think 15 billion?

it was just an user and his crystal ball

it was posted earlier today by the guy who predicted some previous announcments

he said a bunch of stuff like the ripple partnership will be marketed more as well

Look at Cardano's MC and look at what they have now, you think ICON could not be higher?

me too! verry verry goude!!

No, I don't think ICON's market cap would be higher than Cardano's. I see it intermediate between NEO and NEM in market cap. So around 7 billion.

ADA/Cardano is a gen 3 coin & being pumped all over. It's got major brand name/recognition.

This is a korean chink coin - and it's good, but not as good as Cardano.

Of course, ICON is at a cheaper price so better buy right now.

we moonin boys

good time to buy with BTC shitting

just upped the stack a little. wish i had more of this shit.

wondering if the XRP announcement will coincide with ICX running up