I hope we get Thunder Warriors 2.0

I hope we get Thunder Warriors 2.0

Mindless berserkers with a hilariously short shelf life?

Yeah, I want this too, as well as mass produced football teams of unstable chaos marines.

Why would you want worse space marines when Sisters, Skitarii and Scions already exist?

Nah. They'll be Space Marines with Thunder Warrior-levels of combat capabilities (minus the berserker and short life parts).

Would anyone else be happier with Numarines if they turned out to just be Thunder Warriors? Bringing back unstable relics of the past to fight a horrific threat, and they could build tension between them and actual SM. Later plot twist: one of them finds out what happened to the originals after they won.

I find the thought of this fucking hilarious. I'm just imagining one lone TW going through lore before he realizes what happened to his predecessors, and simply saying "Fucking hell, they got us again."

Nope. Thunder Warriors, for all their scrotum-crushing badassery and ass-tearing skills, we completely unstable. And Emps had a good reason to get rid of them.

I say that Guilliman's Marines 2.0 will be something completely different. We need to see how and what though.

Aren't thunder warriors the best melee fighters ever?

Thunder Warriors were apparently much more dangerous than normal space marines, but unstable and prone to die a lot.

Pretty much. They apparently could take marines 5-1.

Master of Mankind say Thunder Warriors were weaker than Marines and lacked most of their implants.

Outcast dead begs to differ, but thats 40k for you.

Yeah well Master of Mankind is a load of shit and the most Veeky Forums-Triggering of ADB's contributions to Black Library now isn't it.

I've just finished reading it, what did Veeky Forums hate? Cause I saw it on a reccomendations graphic not long ago.

Veeky Forums isnt one person. That said, while I havnt read MoM I can tell you that about 60% of HH novels are trash.

No, you'll get Ultramarines 2.0: The Ultraning.

Veeky Forums are composed of you and a single hivemind who sometimes answer your posts.

Abbadon's daemon sword is destined to destroy humankind and not even Emps can harm it...unless you are a blank.
Also Emps never cared much about his "sons", watching them as tools.

And honestly, it's way better that way. Half-assed supersoldiers made in a hurry that go sour is much more interesting by yet another grade of elitier soldiers.

>>tfw Jurgen accidentally trips when carrying the sword and it snaps in half.

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

I hope we get Squats 2.0

Its gonna be space marines using Ogryns as a template. Just you watch.

Give Thunder Warriors a massive boost over the Marine statline but make them roll Gets Hot every turn, no save.

Who knows?

Heard that with 8th ED, EVERY FACTION gets a new codex (maybe this time Nids will be good considering the community is now taking part in the whole thing).

Also heard that there will be new sub-factions and probably completely new factions. So we need to wait.

>Outcast dead begs to differ

Not really, when only seen the two best Thunder Warriors there ever was.

>Yeah well Master of Mankind is a load of shit

It's canon though.

I agree, it makes no sense for Thunder Warriors to be stronger than Space Marines.

I hope we don't.

Why doesnt it make sense for TW to be stronger than SM? Twice as bright, half as long.

>maybe this time Nids will be good

Ow come on. One can at least have hope here.

> Yfw your opponent evade combat until you all drop dead.

>New factoons and sub factions.

All i want is Tau Auxiliary, Gretchen-only rebels, Dark Mech andTraitor guard.
Well, those and a big chubby Admech codex full of new toys.

>Why doesnt it make sense for TW to be stronger than SM?

They were made with worse technology.
The enemies they were made to fight were not so powerful.
Their particular arena of combat was to be the heartland of future Imperial endeavor.

Leman Russ will emerge from the eye of terror as a canine daemon prince of THE EMPEROR.
Mark my words.

I honestly think that they will combine Skiitari and AdMech into one Codex and give options to create completely mixed forces or pure Skiitari/AdMech forces.

And yeah, Dark AdMech, Lost and The Damned need some love.

Tau Auxiliaries too.

Gretchin Rebels only if the Gretchin Revolutionary Committee and Da Red Gobbo are included.

Still four or five TWs manhandled 20 War Hounds/World Eaters.

I mean, they just have to with the admech codex, they pissed off too man6 people last time.

And naturally, GRETCHIN FREE!!

Okay, but they are strictly weaker than Space Marines.

And Outcast Dead is universally recognised as one of the worst HH book.

This TW wanke fest because of 2 anons spamming the same meme is getting annoying.

I hope we get femariens, the tears of sisters fans will be delectable

I havnt even read it, but Id agree that it sounded dumb. I was just going off of what Ive read on lexicanum.

>Implying they wouldn't cum and jump ship
>Implying Sisterfags aren't just beta subs who want to be dominated by strong women

Even the "b-but FW says they killed plenty of WE" argument falls flat when you consider that they were in a prison, good defensive position, even more so against War Hounds that would basically zerg rush into their sights. Any over legion would have gotten fewer casualties, that passage was written to expose the early ferocity of the War Hounds, not masturbate Thunder Warriors.

Loads of reasons, namely the absurd amounts of Chaos wank
>here's this daemon even The Emperor can't kill
>Emperor was stronger then all 4 gods? Nonsense!
>Also Chaos won from the start, everything else is pointless
Basically just a really retarded decision to let the biggest chaos fanboy among their staff write a book about the setting's messiah. He does some retarded things with Big E's personality, but a much bigger problem is him reducing Emps' powerlevel while wanking the gods to insane proportions.

Soon

That would be the moment the setting jumps the shark.

Sometimes a setting needs to jump the shark to weed out the assholes who didn't realize they secretly hated it all anyway

>If i ruin what makes a setting good, the people who left never loved it anyway!

>Man marine are all that made the setting good

No, but the whole ''warrior-monks chosen from only the strongest of the strongest'' shtick would be gone with ''i'm here because i have tits!''

what is happening now?

I'd prefer that to lil Guillimans. especially if they are from guilliman geneseed.

>A black Cloud has fallen on terra
>The custodes are fighting a valiant but doomed battle
>Abaddon walks up to the Golden Throne, DonutSteele sword in hand
>And stops.
>He briefly smells the air, then has time for a flash of surprise before a Melta Blast takes his head off
>As the Chaos forces stare Stunned, a voice wafts out
"A spot of Tanna, your Highness?"

mk 10 "ultramar"?

He really is the unholy spawn of Ward and Cruddace.
He combines their worst attributes in the most nauseating way I've ever seen

My theory is that Bobby G isn't creating the new marines in the traditional way but making an army of semi-expendable vat-grown clones similar to the ones from star wars

Soooo Samus Marines?

>inb4 Thunder Marines

Nobody told him about the Afriel Strain Fiasco, didn't they?

Are the Ahriman books worth it?

Yes, I think they're good.

Yeah, but those were guardsmen of little importance. These are Space Marines with the backing of Admech's finest, a primarch and xenos heresies.