Went all in on BTC at 19k

Moved all my alts to BTC at 19k, how fucked am I? Will it recover or is it different this time?

get fucked retard

quick, buy this to recover your loss!

It's fine.

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

I unironically still hold 1000 beans since May as a reminder of the awesome memes

Zoom out and hodl.

Did the same OP and I am pretty comfy. BTC is going on bullrun and alts will bleed.

go all in on bch before the normie coinbase floodgates open, there isnt much time

Thanks. Hope you guys are right!

are you retarded?

everyone wants to sell their fat corrupt bch stacks on coinbase once they open the flood gate

I feel bad for you.

BTCs reign is over. Writing is on the wall

That's what people said in May, July + August, November and now again. If it is over, then not because of ETH or BCH.
ETH is no competition as it is a different product.
And BCH is even more outdated than BTC by opposing second layer scaling solutions

BTC and buttcoin cash are going down together, hand in hand, like the gay homosexuals they are. The doubt and fear in buttcoin holders is raising with every minute. Can't you feel it? Can't you see it? Can't you smell it? Can't you hear it?

yeah the dump from the 5 people on coinbase who was there for the fork in August and doesn't use gdax will be devastating, esp when we don't have millions or new normie to buy. thx man youre right just sold 100k bch

It will recover but you will have to WAIT. The entire crypto market relies on BTC as it's backbone.

>buying at peaks and selling at valleys

I have multiple horses in this race, so I win either way.

when in may, july, august and november did this happen?
>quarter of a million unconfirmed TX and growing
>people have started paying 1000+sats per byte just to get in/out
>300 BTC in pending TX fees alone

Halfway there OP, now only selling low and you're good

ETH is the #2 crypto and also owned by Coinbase and Gdax.

Always bet on the house :)

USD is mooning

trade BTC for USD

meme

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO OP NAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now imagine that altcoin exchanges one after another switch from btc to something else.. where is your god now?

Dubs tell the truth

But holding btc you don't lose Satoshis hur durrrr

even normies are buying alts now
it's over

this is dumping also

Replacing the infrastructure/network set in place by BTC would cost millions, It's still the most widely accepted crypto globally, as well as a necessary part of coinbase and gdax, required for cashing out.

You are going to be holding for the next 4 years all so you can make a $100 profit LUL

>he doesn't understand sell walls

Get Gdax, read the offered prices, and stop spreading misinfo. If btc fails nobody can cash out.

It's being deliberately devalued to make the alt trading more appealing.

Now imagine if they just used BCH instead of BTC with literally the exact same infrastructure but 100x lower transaction fees

>If btc fails nobody can cash out.

What are you talking about? You speak as if BTC is the only coin to be paired with fiat when it’s not. Even on the worst exchange possible, it’s only one of three coins. Please explain why these other coins can’t be sold instead of BTC.

You can't even buy or sell Bcash right now because it spiked for all of 4 minutes yesterday before they stopped trading it.

Not sure what the point of shilling it long term is, It's the weaker of two Siamese twins.

>thinking BCH tx fees wouldn't be the same as BTCs if everyone would switch -.-

>bought BCH at 0.24

You have to convert your alt to btc to cash out user.

Have you not cashed out before?

I have cashed out, you fucking mouth breather. I swapped to ETH, withdrew the ETH to an exchange where I can actually sell then I sold the ETH. Where does BTC come into that equation?

and darker future, increasing block size is just postponing the problem

I don't even feel bad for you

Oh user...

>implying bcash would ever take over if a BTC crash happened

If BTC crashes, the whole market, including ETH comes down with it. We'll be in a bear market for a long time, and when BTC recovers bcash will stay in the ground for good.

Moved alts in the upcoming year of the alts
>wrong move my friend

You should have gone all in BCC