XLM

>XLM
>ETH
>XRP

Any other cryptos with solid fundamentals and real-world use that are gonna survive even in the worst possible bear market?

Those are the big ones.
Monero maybe, I'm personally not a fan of it.

REQ
FUN

XMR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ehhh...
Any coin with fiat pairing will dominate the bear market

Fun lol

Thanks, that's what I've come up with as well. Surprisingly few coins out there that have established use and aren't gimmicks.

XMR is a time bomb, if it gets use it'll become as shitty as BTC. The idea is good and it's the first mover, but POW ruins it for me.

Oh right thanks, these are good for putting a small slice into. Have REQ already but been meaning to buy FUN for weeks. We'll probably see a flash sale soon

>solid fundamentals
>real-world use

please explain how any of those coins have that lol

name a single DApp youve used
name a single bank that uses ripple
xlm fucking lol

I'm not gonna waste too much time on this, but you tell me ones that have more use?

>name a single DApp youve used
Bought some ethmon on the top of the pyramid. Every single token is running on ETH currently.
>name a single bank that uses ripple
Dunno, not too much into it. But they actually are invested and not just talking
>xlm fucking lol
Yeah, you stay poor. It's already used by satoshipay and there's even an ATM in singapore. There's also cross-border fiat-to-fiat transactions already happening. The marketplace is live

sorry I dont consider Ethmons a real world use

But did you ignore all the tokens that depend on ETH?

And what are the cryptos that have more legit use? Or are you just shitposting?

making more shitcoins is NOT a "real world use case"
etheremon is a SHITCOIN in a pretty dress
Augur is a SHITCOIN that nobody uses for its original purpose
Golem is a SHITCOIN that nobody uses for its original purpose
people are just buying these erc20 coins as investment vehicles. nobody is actually USING the ETH as gas for the system, which supposedly is where it gets its underlying value from right?

there is no crypto with legitimate use
unless you want to consider Bitcoin as a "store of value". its definitely not a currency thats for sure

An IBM blockchain guy who's working with the Stellar team confirmed on reddit that they've already secured a partnership with a major global market maker. The fact he specifically mentioned HFT in the same breath makes me think it's Citigroup

>there is no crypto with legitimate use
>proceeds to ignore every I argument made
Like I said, enjoy staying poor, Pajeet

So much positive things about XLM that it's starting to get impossible to remember them all

you made no argument
you said
>But did you ignore all the tokens that depend on ETH?

and I eviscerated that statement already

you are investing in vaporware
you are investing in a future that will never come

cryptos best wallet coming soon

You ignored the arguments for the other coins and made retarded hyperboles about ETH. ETH being the go-to platform for crypto is automatically gonna give it value, it's a real use-case, even if you don't believe in the tokens currently available.

Thanks just went all-in on bancor

Groestlcoin

DCR Decred (blockchain governance)
FCT Factom (on-chain legal documents)
PTOY Patientory (Healthcare/medical info)
GNT Golem (Decentralized Computing)
RLC ieX.ec (Decentralized Computing)
STORJ (Decentralized Storage)
BAY BitBay (Decentralized Marketplace)
BAT Basic Attention Token (Online Advertising)
ARK (Blockchain Inter-operability)

Qtum

Lots of coins with heavy competition (storj, bay, gntm rlc) there, but a good list user, thanks for sharing. I've been meaning to put a small slice into BAT at least, probably ARK or BLOCK too.

SALT, everyone will always needs loans and to access fiat without capital gains tax.

Doge

NEM

>ctrl+F NEM
>0/0

Holy shit guys, you really never listen? Been trying to get Anons to buy this for ages. But they continue chasing garbage pumps and this top 10 project with solid fundamentals and real world fintech application went up 7 billion dollars in market cap and 80 cent / 600 sats in like 3 weeks.