Mcafee shilling Electroneum (ETN)

Here we go boys

Fuck this dude, seriously

Agreed- but free gains?

Are people that fucking blind?
Mcafee soon will go to jail cause of the SEC mark this! He shills every coin that normies support kinda strange right? Verge,Digibyte and now Electroneum? why cause he has loads of bags of it and wants to spend 0 dollars and let you all do the pump work so he dumps without any stress on you normies
Think about it
I liked mcafee but after noticing what he actually is doing i just see him as the next mr ponzi.
Just think about it guys why he always talks about normie coins where the most stupid traders(kids) fall for

Why do you think he came up with that i eat my dick if btc hits blalalala
Its all just to let you be deluded and throw money into btc thinking it really will be worth 1m or more in 5 years (he mines bitcoin himself.. what would you do to get the most money out of something that maybe isnt worth anything)

Normies? The only exchange this is on is shitty cryptopia, normies don't know about that.

>ETN
>Revolutionary
eehhhh, it's a real fucking stretch. it could become a household amongst mobile gamers, but i doubt it.

Another thing:
Why does he always mention a coin when its on his all time low? dont be stupid we all are greedy for money so he also is and he knows he can take advantage of dumb people (vitalik does exact the same shit) just think about it and you also will know why this is one of the reasons why nobody knows who satoshi nakamoto is
People are sheep

Apparently he did not buy ETN beforehand. He is just giving a nice tip, he is not pumping his own bags.
He's a good guy.

No, he did not even know where to buy it. See

>he has loads of bags
no shit his company is the biggest BTC miner in NA

And this is exactly what i mean
DO YOU REALLY THINK HE DIDNT BOUGHT IT LOL HE KNOWS THE COIN BUT DOESNT KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT ? are you actually so fucking retarded that you dont see the game he plays ?

Fuuuuck up 50% already, why the fuck didn't I have any funds on there, it takes forever to deposit! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>are you actually so fucking retarded that you dont see the game he plays
that's the whole point, get in on his pumps ffs

He is saying that, so he won't get sued. LMAO, people are so naive here. I expected more from Veeky Forums.

ETN is trash.

He must have bought the ICO and wants to make quick shekels.

He bought the ICO retard.

Rocket still has to take off, to many people not having a cryptopia account!

>call sec because someone is shilling a coin that is being traded on an irregulared market
.???
Are you fucking retarded?
Please kys

Also
>normiecoin
>only available on cryptopia
Seriously kill yourself

So? He didn't move the tokens to the exchange to dump on normies as you cu ks suggest

Maybe he was offered free ETN by ETN devs for shilling. Who knows.

Either way, free money. Now Binance might add it too.

>500m market cap

Literally overvalued trash.

Sumokoin is superior at 5m market cap.

EVerything in this market is overvalued, it will stay irrational forever, all that is needed is hype.

500m marketcap is extremely over valued especially for something only on cryptopia. But XVG is extremely overvalued too and kept going up.

Won't take long until a bigger exchange adds it and more people buy this overvalued peace of shit.

I normally get angry for things getting too overvalued cuz I always sell too early, but this is is crazy, just ride the waves.

Yeah but the wave has been going down since they released the ICO coins.

It got a hit when they released the ICO coins, but apparently many are strong holder.

Probably many don't realize the gigantic marketcap and just look at the cheap price or are waiting for a bigger exchange to sell.

Oh wait fuck.