LiteCoin

The moon mission is ago I repeat the moon mission is ago $1500 by eoy

It's over man rip

not gonna happen
i wish tho

dcorp did like 3x this week, think it can definitely do another 10x

hello sir is nice coin i will invest when moon?thank you kind sir

i wouldn't go that far litecoin will prolly have a few more good months until the new coinbase coins get posted and it's no longer the cheapest one on there

>hello sir is nice coin i will invest when moon?thank you kind sir
Won Thousans Percents Panjeet hear

If you were whale-bro I might believe you

Litecoin is so undervalued lmao, hodl of the month for sure.

>month
i'd do a year, see what happened to bitcoin?
don't fuck this up guys- don't carry wuss hands

No no no let me explain you the blockchain. Litecoin has grown 80 times over the past year. Growing another 5 is a very minimal step. When December 31 comes and Litecoin is worth 1500 American dollars, you will say to me "Rajiv, you were right" and we will all have made many many money.

>Rajiv
DROPPED
I'M TRUCKING DONE

You're all fucking retarded.

If BTC goes down, all the alts value will tank with it.

Best Coin of 2017
Will be the best in 2018
How Can you not see whats in the works

impossible in 10days

we mooning back to 300 bois...

Is it too late to buy in?
Is there really a Facebook partnership about to be announced?

We're still up for the day lol

Unsinkable

My alarm clock didn't ring.... I missed the abyssal dip! Fuck, i am buying anyway

I think so. I think Charlie realized how massive LTC was going to get, and couldn't handle being seen as a mega-multi billionaire.

BTW, here are his donations: pineapplefund.org/

Wow even a brown id

"Yesterday, one post set the Bitcoin subreddit on fire: An anonymous Bitcoiner who goes by the name of “Pine” announced that they are establishing the Pineapple Fund to donate 5,057 BTC, worth about $86 million at today’s exchange rate, to charitable causes."

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/meet-pine-bitcoin-philanthropist-who-set-85-million-pineapple-fund/

This all happened at the EXACT same time as he was selling. QUITE THE COINCIDENCE, HM??

There are no more LTC moon missions. Charlie Lee has fucked us hard!!!! Even Novogratz is calling this bullshit out

The moon chickun is looking fairly stable to me at the moment. LTC hodlers have the strongest hands.

The future of our invincible leader is bright, so is ours