XVG Verge

BUY THE DIP NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buying a shitcoin that had to be shilled by McAfee, nahh...

Big dip with news of wraith on the horizon? Easy $$$ to be made.

Your loss, m8, it's already going back up...

How is this going back up? I really want it to, but its down to 705....

in for another 10k on verge. cost average is still under .02, holdings at about 700k

lol

wraith protocol soon to be released, go all in this shit is gonna moon

Joke's on you. Moon!

Just bought in as well, good time to buy in as the correction is already done

Wonder what thus coin will do in one year

moon

I’m ready for it!

seriously guys wtf evberything is crashing, xvg included. should sell?

The whole market is crashing and you still posting a 'buy my bags' thread. Kek.

This one and TRX are the most promising coins right now.

i'm buying in extra now shit is cheap AF now

Everyone who doesnt buy now, doesnt matter which coin deserves to stay a poorfag

whatever you say bro

>he doesn’t know about the new wraith platform being released on the 31st

Shilled overpriced piece od shit crashing hard

I bought at 800 sats and I'm fucking mad, I know I'm going to profit, but if I bought now I'd be making better gains

Have fun when they tell you about the REAL release clock this time around, pal.

Man, I should've dumped my whole stack at 1k then bought this massive dip. Welp, live & learn, and apply to the next crazy low sat coin that'll moon too many times in a row.

overpriced

u deserve to be a poor loser

hope this crashes back to 50 sats LOL

>it will happen this time for sure!
>I mean, they lied 3 other times...but it will happen this time for sure!

>tfw didn't buy a few days ago when it was

dude your going to lose it all HAHA

buy back at 50 sats LMAO

I beg you user buy the dip... I don't want to die aloooonne....

nice FUD loser

i'll be happy to accept your apologies this weekend

You'll be happy you bought at 800 when it goes to 1000

What better time to buy than when everything's on discount? :^)

dude the pump is over, everything that goes up must come down and the time has come

fuck of I need good propaganda so I can sell this shit without a loss

Pump, it's happening again. Stay mad non vergies

Hold tight aknee, he's got a pumpie

never miss a dip again
discord.gg/srFAtER

That 1000 sat sell wall can't stay up forever. Weak hands won't make it to the boss level.

The Chinese want this coin enough for the 1000 wall to fall. The night we broke 500, we hit like 847 before correcting, I think?

for once let a decision I made pay off.
bought last night 799. was gutted this morning when I saw 650

I thought Verge had Chinese government sponsorship though? What happened guys?

I'm not selling, not only because it would be foolish, but the binance site gets all laggy on these high volume coins. This coin's proceeds will upgrade my shitty trading computer.

HAHAH fuck all of you non buying NERDS

we're going ATH this time stay poor faggots

Just went all in, did I do good?

I think you're a bit late, but there might still be room for you to make something, just be careful.

FUCK!

that's VeChain

You're welcome for the gains...

How is that a dip? It's even higher than I bought it last night. XVG is gonna grow one way or another, it's not a shitcoin.

Oh...I'll go invest in that one then. Thanks

This price would be great if BTC didn't decide to have a random heart attack

what did you buy in at?

This bastard better go back up to 440. So mad I didn't sell when I had 10k. Back down to 7.5. Should have sold and rebought.

nothing random about it, and if anything if it doesn't get dumped you're gaining sats, so hopefully BTC doesn't die too

i forget the sats but something like 11 cents i think

ITS OGER

Ugh. I know that feel. I was swing trading all day yesterday and sold at 1020, told myself not to rebuy until 800. And then it stuck at 950, managed to buy back at 925 yesterday.

If I had just stuck to what I thought...

Should I move everything to siacoin once we hit 1k sats? I doubt we're getting any higher after that

What do the stock futures predict BTC will be? My guess is we'll see whatever they predict, because the stock traders setting the futures price are likely BTC whales. Hope I don't slip on some ice tomorrow for posting this.

what are "sats"??

>forget the sats
go to your order history and look see, but you're still up a bit anyway so literally set a stop loss a bit down than what it is now, and keep an eye out if it moves up more to correct your stop loss and you'll be fine

unless it is on a no exchange exchange, i'm not buying shit. get in on shapeshift

Yeah, I had that the past couple days. No fun. Just going to hodl, because once this coin's price reflects what it's worth, I'm going to be a millionaire. No need to deal with lag from high trade volume.

You're still getting gains either way.

It's fucking mooning bois.
Get in quick.

It means kys

>look see
I make myself think sometimes

A measurement of value of any coin other than bitcoin itself (or any other coin that has a USD/USDT trading pair)

1 XVG is worth ~0.00000850 BTC at the moment, so in short, it's worth 850 satoshis or sats. No coin has surpassed BTC value, so this works for now.

Google "satoshi unit", sometimes you want to calculate your income with those instead of fiat value.

>wet hands

I...hodl, right?

Where's Vergebro at? I need guidance

a unit for measuring the value of shitcoins compared to BTC, it's literally a part of BTC
also this

>sometimes
>not always
Nigger.

>tfw weak hands sold at 680
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This drop sure isn't a good time to.

When in doubt, buy and HODL. XVG is too unpredictable.

Things get weird when you trade against BNB or ETH. I've mostly stayed away from that because I don't want to constantly whip out a calculator to ensure I'm not fucking myself over. The goal of trading alts is to increase the amount of sats you own by buying high and selling low, then pray that BTC doesn't crash so you can't cash out.

Put .6 ether in to this. Feels like a good hold.

Im more interested in how much its worth vs ethereum. Bitcoin is on its way out.

> Forked dogecoin by anonymous pajeet dev for lulz

> shilled by mcafee who dumped his bags at 1000 sats

lol yall gonna get burned hard on this one.

Its pumped by reddit normies and teens

Already dumping get out already its 10x in 1 week ffs

thanks

Pumped by China, actually.

> Gets pumped every day at the same time.
> Team hypes up "Wraith Protocol" by a fucking useless video.
> Never meets deadlines, "Wraith Protocol" should've been released 3 times before.
> Was available for

I'm holding fuck it.

Then wait for it to dip some more before buying in. It's bound to fall more before the next moon mission. China's going to keep pumping the shit out of it for the next 2 years or so.

>wait for it to dip some more before buying in

not gonna happen any time soon

Your general exit strategy from alts should look like this if you're not a retard:
ALTS/BTC --> BTC --> LTC/BTC [buy the dip faggot] --> Send LTC to normiebase --> wait for LTC/USD to surge --> Sell off LTC for USD

why not do it all with eth instead of ltc?

>has to buy LTC because by the time bitcoin confirms it will have gone to 0.

Tomorrow 6pm. Some interesting cooperation news coming. Already bought 500k more. Santa's cumming twice this year!

Lmao. Why TRX? It has nothing and the dev just keeps shitting on twitter

Source?

There is none. It's a lie. Just like Wraith.

Come to thing of it, Wraith is living up to its name, isn't it?

You cant rush these things. If you fuck up your code on a blockchain you could kill your product forever.

Well, we will see that in the upcoming weeks.

>optional stealth addresses
>new
You are like a little baby.

Yeah, or even, dare I say... bcash? Whatever works best atm you execute. The point is to avoid fees and long wait times.

Vergens status? E V I S C E R A T E D

How long is it supposed to take this to verify? Sent 1 to my wallet to test it and its been unverified for an hour.

What if the LTC rally we saw a week or two ago was a concentrated effort of cashing out alt gains in this manner?

so what's the point then?