Hahahahahhahahahaha

The thought of all these normies and Hipsers watching their money disappear honestly makes me warm inside.

What a fine day it is

This makes me erect.

A lot of normies fomo'd into the bull run the other day.

>Normies on suicide watch

True

if you really want to laugh
read r/coinbase

the normies made more profits following a bullrun for a couple of days than you did holding your shitcoins for 6 months.

life isn't fair incel

>btc down 3%
>crash

please tell me ripple is getting crippled too

oh wow.

>r/coinbase
he he he.....

stop projecting your losses you cuck

normie af lol

>implying the bullrun wasn't initiated by normies

>tfw put all my btc into Ripple last night

I hope every normie commits sodoku tonight.

mean spirited faggots like OP and others in this thread never make it. They just wallow in their own despair hoping to see it in others

hahahah holy shit, normies btfo

kek

Sorting through /new, fucking brilliant mate.

Who the fuck sends seven dollars worth of BTC

Get fucked whiteknight newfag, back to plebit with ye

Topkek

>t. a fucking normie

get rekt

Fuck and the exchange probably takes a deposit fee as well

how do you even do this? I mean it fucking tells you exactly what the fees are before you hit the SEND button.

STOP FUCKING COMING HERE YOU REDD!T FAGGOTS

GTFO SERIOUSLY

Tempted to start fudding everyone

i wish i could hear the normies crying right now, i wonder what they're thinking. many of them thought it was a sure bet, a guaranteed profit... makes my dick hard just thinking about it

Fag my hatred of normies is my driving force to make the best moves and make the most money so I can quit this fucking god awful office job and never have to speak to another insufferable normie scumbag ever again.

KEK

A'ight time for a reddit raid.

Fuck you, I only go to reddit to laugh at normies, you should do the same some times, it makes your life better.

I'm not gonna go out of my way to do that, since I don't want a direct hand in people making bad choices but I am gonna sit back and laugh at the overreactions.

hahahahahhah holy fuck thi sub is funny

>"Coinbase and a class action lawsuite"

>tfw normies lose money
>tfw I already made $7k in the last hour
This is my turf normies, thought you can just come and make ez gains? well... reality hits in the face hard, doesn't it?

with what?

important question kek

buying BTC dips from panicky retards and selling the bounce

Don't fucking post here Reddit scum

You should be ashamed

yeah to be fair they'll do that themselves with no prompting.

you won't reach that dream by focusing on your hate

well I only made 13$ of of that FeelsPoorMan

EPIC Veeky Forums OLDFAG!!!!!!!! YOU TELL EM BRO!!!!

you realise all the hipster normies are buying XRP right?

Haha, who the fuck only uses Veeky Forums or Reddit? You faggots think this is still some cool secret clique reserved for special neckbeards?

I've realized that normies and the average Veeky Forums poster are basically the same person

and now bitcoin is dying while alts keep going up
idiot.

Ahh, looks like my bitcoin shorts are going to buy me a moon lambs. I love betting against you retards.

Hahahaha this is gold :')

No shit. The only difference is that Veeky Forums has an inflated sense of superiority and smugness despite being just another rat in the bull race.

Oh, and that not miss don't NEED to get rich to get a girl unlike us.

Is this normie’s first correction? Lol, the rush back in to BTC after this is going to be insane.

Same boomer all bought one whole BTC at 19k too

this desu

especially when the nucoiner "muh hodl!!1!" btc bro-dude corecucks lose money, that is the best feeling of them all

Fraid not, m8.

Sold the eth blue tip

>Can someone please help me understand how network fees could be over 30% of the amount coin I'm wanting to transfer to my wallet?

>HELP!!! I need to withdraw my money from coinbase. No response from emails - waiting hours on the phone for a rep; when I finally speak to a rep - they hang up on me. This happened 5 times already! Phone calls keep being dropped!!! Ahhhh!!!!

I've done 40x in the last 6months tho