BUY WABI NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

you have been warned.Full product is out

i.4cdn.org/biz/1513542791928.gif

Where?

Binance

this actually does look really good
what's the catch OP? why are you letting a good thing out of the bag? Curious because there have been genuinely extremely good tips on here.

No catch, been on bbc news, has full product, app, in stores now.Its what walton and ven aim to be in a year + time now.It just came out when alot of coins were mooning so flew under the radar.

>he bought ath

> Released a week ago
> Thinks an ATH for a 1 week coin is peak

With a good coin, it will be at ATH pretty much all the time.

Great shilling m8

I'd also like to point out that they have AliExpress's Business Development Director on their team, which is an amazing thing on its own. This coin is going places. If it can prove itself with baby formula and alcohol applications, it could make it to AliExpress!

FUCK OFF I'M STILL ACCUMULATING SAGE

Shhhh im still accumulating.

yea asking the the same. i would invest. i even saw some wabi shills a week ago

DON'T MAKE ME BURY THIS SHIT WITH VERGE AND HORIZON SHILL THREADS YOU FUCKS I'LL DO IT

no catch, its obscenely undervalued.Just google it.Has the product, partnerships etc etc.

Do it. Wabi has a product that actually looks good and works? Too good for /biz

Its just a rewards loyalty program for shitty products.

Enjoy the bags fags

but it's one week old. how can you know?

Um, reading?

Its just going to save babies from dying on counterfeit milk, no big deal

Western countries dont even know, how much of a big deal anti-counterfeit is in China.

Chinese buy milk powder in bulks everytime they visit western countries, bc they dont trust their own products.

This is where WaBi come into play

Niggas, i have traveled to asia a bunch of times, i know of this, but have you been there?

No one really gives a fuck, is not like the government is not trying to solve the problem, things will change soon.

lel dumed

finally.

>"menwhile me waiting for the dip"

Its a huge problem there yes.This is literally a gamechanger for the chinese.