This barbarian woman approaches your party and asks your assistance in killing the Ur-dragon...

>This barbarian woman approaches your party and asks your assistance in killing the Ur-dragon. She promises that you that you get first pick and the lion's share of whatever riches are found, so long as you allow her to eat the mythic beast's heart and body.

Do you accept?

I'm wondering when you'll get tired of posting this.

I eat the heart and tell my newfound avian allies to peak out her eyes.

I ask her to join and make her fatter and eventually marry her

What happens to her after she eats the magical dragon?

Also, aren't Ur-Dragons like 100 feet tall or something?

Either she gains its strength and power, or she has indigestion.

Well she's obviously done this before. Welcome aboard! Large monster hunter/eater

Well I wasn't planning on eating it.

You have a problem.

What kind of powers would an Ur-dragon heart give you?

Okah, so here's what I don't get: what's the appeal of fat women? That is not a healthy weight, which either indicates a health problem or a personality problem. They can't physically reach all parts of their body, so they can't properly clean themselves. I just don't understand literally fetishizing unhealth.

The lady in the OP pic? Probably a powerlifter that never cuts weight. Still decently fit.

Your typical hamplanet? No excuses.

Yeah not too many people know about how that works and think ANY amount offat is unhealthy. If someone has a convex abdomen they're instantly a weasing mess seconds away from a heart attack.

She is not fit, she has gone past the point of stabilizing fat and right on into just fat. Not cutting does not cause that kind of weight or shape, she is overeating.

Powerlifter doesn't mean that you look like your thyroid exploded. Mark Henry is a thing, sure, but he doesn't come even close at "decently fit."

Well clearly she knows what she is doing. Every one knows that feasting on the flesh of your foes grants you their courage

>search "fat barbarian"
>want to kill myself

>hating metalforever
Vore aside he's pretty good imo.

She's clearly above optimal fitness, carrying a fair whack more fat than a proper athlete would consider ideal. But having too much fat doesn't make you less strong underneath, ever try and wrestle someone who ways a half again as much as you? It's not fun.

Not justifying OP's fetish, but I would at least let her fight a dragon with me.

If not vore, then shitty Adobe inflation fetish. You might have the shittiest taste

I kill the barbarian. Gluttony is a sin, and I am lawful good.

>Actually, she had thyroid problems and she couldn't help her. Your paladin falls and now I have a spicy Veeky Forums story to post online

>Implying a true Paladin would have a crisis of faith over killing disgusting fat degenerates

I kill the gamemaster. Railroading is a sin, and I am lawful good.

>Thyroid Meme
Calories in < Calories out faggot
Also cure disease is low level spell.

>Heart
Okay that seems fair but
>Body
How the fuck is the bitch gonna eat 2 tons of dragon meat before it spoils? I feel like this is a set-up so that she can claim we didn't uphold our end of the bargain afterwards because she didn't get to eat the whole thing

Salt/smoke it?

>Dragon Jerky
In that case the bitch isn't getting her terms because that sounds like something I could make a mint selling to bored/gullible nobles

>railroading
>doesn't try saying no first

Ask why she wants to eat it's heart

Ask her why she thought killing an Ur-Dragon with that tiny ads meat cleaver was ever a good idea in her mind

Silent Cast Detect Thoughts and find out if she's lying at all. If yes kill her, if no say maybe.

>find out if she's lying
>If yes kill her
That's a bit edgy, since when is a lie a murder-worthy offence

Lying is a sin. He might be Lawful Good.

You only get the power if its fresh off the bone

Honestly, I don't know. My dick likes it, though. I am actually autistic, so that probably has something to do with it.

Sorry, I don't work with fatties.

We're keeping liver, eyes, and half the skin & scales. She can have the rest. Leave it or take it.

>this thread again.
Look dude, I like the character, I like the concept and I understand that weakly disguised fetish posting has been normalized; but just chill, alright?

>so sayeth the man posting sexual elf

Ignore her and find the far superior Veeky Forums amazon instead.

They should instead fuze and become the ultimate life form. STRONGFAT

Of course. The hamplanet will attract the dragon first. It might even gat a heart attack after eating so much cholesteral at once