+112.89

Who's up during these troubling times?

Up only because I bought LTC at 190 and shitload of XLM at 1100 sats.

drp and sonm might get listed on coinnest and moon pretty hard

by "up" do you mean down many thousands of dollars?

Im up because of NXT, ARDOR and POWR. My potential Moons however (XLM and FUN) plummeted because I respectively bought a little too early (prior to the coinbase crash a day ago) and a little too late.

down 1.2 btc, still twice as much to what I had a week ago
>measuring in usd

down 57k today but still 98k up since last week

100% doge. up somehow.

I never thought chainlink and quantstamp would keep me afloat in times of a crisis, but here we are

That TRX boost was rad.

>bought in at 98 sats.

After all of my buying and selling, blockfolio is way out of date. But I THINK I'm up a little.

+50 dollars

thanks ripple, you are a reliable friend

Pretty much everybody that didn't start their crypto shenanigans the past week or two.

I started in July with $1500, then was hanging out around $6000 for a long while, then a few weeks ago skyrocketed to $12,000. Now sitting in the $10,500-$11,000 range riding it out. I haven't been trading. Just hodling NEO, ETH, and maybe 20% little alts.

Still up thanks to dogecoindark

Sittin comfy over in da ripple.

My comfy sia stack keeps rising. Full disclosure, bought at 55 sats so pretty much 3x now

I'm still in the black on a weekly basis
Just lost 8 percent of my portfolio though
Fuck

Troubling times? All my shit is up the last few weeks. Iota, eth, even fucking 0x which I've been bagholding for months is now up 80% from my purchase point.

almost doubled up my trading account from this point last week.

>that LINK in cold storage tho

You have to understand that 90% of the thread creators on this board are people who jump into a new coin every few days after it's already mooned, thinking it'll go higher. They don't know when and how to hodl. They jump in at ATH, lose some money, and sell at a loss for the coin mentioned in the very next the next *quietly mooning* thread.

They won't make it. Fuck em.