Good afternoon Veeky Forums. Two days ago, at a little over 18k per coin...

Good afternoon Veeky Forums. Two days ago, at a little over 18k per coin, I warned all of you that bitcoin would take a huge downturn and that you should move your money into tethers and other coins. Pic related.

Those who listened saved themselves tons of money. The dumbass trolls and naysayers posting nonsense lost money.

If i get 25 replies saying "In CryptoBro We Trust", I'll give you my next solid tip to make and/or save you tons of cryptobucks.

Also, feel free to ask questions in you're new to cryto.

bump

>lose a good chunk of value
>up 95% this month

I believe in you, amigo. What do you think about the recent news that the US government plans to tax trades starting next year, will this lead to lots of people leaving the market, never to return? Or will it just reduce daytrading and increase the amount of long term holders in the market?

In CryptoBro We Trust.

In CryptoBro We Trust
Switch all to dragon then forget about crypto for several months, yay or nay?

In CryptoBro We Trust

"In CryptoBro We Trust"

I'm all ears CryptoBro

>In CryptoBro We Trust -

- as much as I trust anyone here.

Fuck off Pajeet.. go edge your dick somewhere else.

Statistics and TA doesn't work on crypto. You have to either use insider info, just luck, patience, or qualitative information sources.

Suck adic bru

Buy XMR

Sage goes in all fields

you didnt warn me, I didnt see that thread

In CryptoBro We Thrust

fuck off faggot

Whatever helps you sleep at night gentlemen. There were naysayers in the last thread too who didn't heed my advice. All will learn in time.

Also 5/25.

IF YOU WANT TO WARN WORN YOUR MOM

I LISTENED!!! THANK YOU CRYPTOBRO! IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST!

>Move your money into tethers
Surely nobody is stupid enough to take this advice

Is BCH going to ever fucking pump when coinbase unlocks the ability to buy?

..In CryptoBro We Trust?

ehhh

Wait are we supposed to buy wetrust?

Is this a good time to buy?

Anyway, In CryptoBro We Trust

There does seem to be people who are genuinely interested in the advice i'm going to give. Thank you all who participated. Anyway, I'll begin.

Yes, DRGN is a long term hold until September 2018 at least. Check this picture out with some info that I've highlighted that makes it a solid hold. Be extremely careful though buying off of EtherDelta at the moment. They just got hacked and it may not be safe to use their exchange.

Excellent!

>Implying that tethers is a permanent hold of your money and not used to hold value while the market corrects.

I did smirk a bit at that. Pretty funny.

In cryptobro we trust!

In CryptoBro We Trust

Need a serious fucking advice.
I have predicted all of this and moved my money out. But it was too soon: I could have doubled/tripled all my savings with aggressive trading and following uptrends (LINK, TRX, OMG, NEO, ETH etc, etc, I was a holder, but could have gained much more).
The real reason I did this: I was afraid of Tether collapsing and exchanges closing. I used Bitfinex and Binance as my primary platforms.
So should I go back in now? Even in a bear market I can make money (I think).

TL;DR: should I put my money in crypto or wait for 1 month?

its still up over 6k since the month started.

This is a healthy correction before it crosses 20k in a week or two. Zoom out.

Not yet, no. The market is still bleeding and when things start going red, people start to panic because many individuals in this game are new and freak out over small movements. I don't believe we've hit the bottom of this correction yet.

In cryptobro we trust

Always like different opinions

in cryptobro we trust

should I get XLM or XRP?

In cryptobro we trust

>implying your silly tethers aren't going to be absolutely worthless exactly during such a moment
just

What do you think about link?

complete noob here, just bough xrp. did i fuck up?

I'm aware that we're up a ton and that this is a correction. I saw it coming a few days ago and tried to let my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen know.

They both have extreme value because they're actually useful. Split your portfolio up between them. They both focus primarily on making payments and transactions practically free. It's guaranteed that one of them are going to end up being the victor in the transaction and money transfer market. Even if one fails, the one that you put your money into will more than x2 in value thus making back your investment and tons of profit afterwards.

are the alts going to correct after this run up?

Link has great potential but very high risk, I would put no more than 5-10% of my portfolio into it because it could totally fail, but if it succeeds then the benefits will be nice. The main issue is, if you put too much of your portfolio into it, then in the event of a mild downturn, you'll be stuck holding it waiting for the price to come back up, and if there are juicy opportunities that arise, you'll end up missing them. That's why you see so many people losing their minds about link on this board, they're too heavily invested in it.

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST

how am I supposed to move my btc to alts when ALL THE ALTS ARE MOONING WTF

Crypto is just a mechanism to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient

anyone who sells right now is a fool and Ill gladly watch them cry in a year when they are wishing they didnt fall for the fud

In CryptoBro We Trust

>In tealeaves we trust

in cryptobro we trust.

Whatever your call is I will go all in

Thoughts on REQ LINK and NEO?

XRP is a good coin, but never put in 100% of your portfolio into any one coin.

By selling bitcoins for tethers and putting them into alts.

It depends on what you hold, but yes, the useful coins will absolutely skyrocket to an insane value in the future.

Tea is generally good for you.

So you predicted the inevitable. And now we should bow to you. Just fuck off..

This is like the 10th thread this morning with the "I told you bitcoin would dip!!!" "prediction." No shit it was going to dip. Everyone with single digit IQ or higher knew this.

Even worse, not only are you a trip fag, you are secure tripping. No one is going to steal your "identity" sweetie.

saged

Imagine predicting that the sun will set in the evening and then acting all smug when it happens.

in cryptobro we bust ;---)

im 100% into ICX, tell me its a bad idea

>u cant

>In CryptoBro We Trust
Show me the money now

Never go all in on one coin. Some coins will fail and you don't want to be knocked out of this game. Split your portfolio up between QTUM, NEO, XRP, MCO, DRGN and XLM. They all have an actual use and will rise in the long run.

>coming into a thread and telling someone to fuck off

I haven't looked enough into REQ yet to give you and informed response. NEO will have solid growth because of its fundamentals, as for link, refer to this post.

Thoughts on OMG?
In crypto bro we trust

You are LARPing and have no clue what you are talking about. Prove me wrong.

ICX might be solid, but remember that there have been coins that have literally dropped to $0. Why risk being completely and totally knocked out of the game when you can split your portfolio up between useful coins and practically guarantee your solid gains? Good luck to you though.

THIS

In Cryptobro We Trust

Care to comment on my portfolio allocation? For reference total value is ~115k

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST!

NOW GIVE US THE SHILL YOU FAGGOT

What coin for u recommand for the long run (Q4 2018)
Looking to invest 200$

Just tell it already

In Cryptobro we trust.

Any thoughts on PRL?

In cryptobro we trust

Where can I trade alts that:
A) won't randomly steal my money
B) report every transaction i do to the IRS
C) does not ask me for my passport and dick pic w/ timestamp to let me trade

OMG is a solid play. They're expanding into the IndoChinese market where many of the people there don't have bank accounts but have smartphones and can utilize OMG.

All will become clear when those who follow my advice make gains.

Split between XRP and XLM. Don't be a dumb ass and sell when it doubles or triples. The total potential for these coins is insanely high.

WHAT'S YOUR PF?

In CryptoBro We Trust

spill it negro

>asks for support
>ignores the first question a supporter asks him

thanks a lot, shitbird

>Those who listened saved themselves tons of money.

kek, ive doubled up since last week and still climbing. never saw your last post. fuck off tripfag

Thoughts on XMR for 2018?

That's an extremely solid and disciplined portfolio, nice work!

Check the thread, I've been dropping my tips on what to buy.

I haven't put extreme thought into dodging taxes, and jailtime is more detrimental to any potential capital gains tax one will have to pay. I believe though that you could launder your money through Monero and then put it into a wallet that you have no personal connection to.

New to the game, I’m looking to throw down $250. What should I buy?

In Cryptobro we trust!

Would you recommend going fully to a position to TETHER right now? Or later today once things move up a bit? Or half and half?

im brand new to crypto, thinking of doing an even split of eth/wabi/omg/xlm/xrp

ICX. Comfy 50% bros.

In Cryptobro We Trust

Sorry bro! I overlooked your post. The cryptomarket is fueled by now by full blown greed. People aren't even considering taxes when making their purchases, all they're thinking about are their gains and their yachts. The trading won't slow down.

loled

in crypto bro we trust

whats the difference between crypto and the dotcom bubble

when's this shit popping?

In Cryptobro we trust.
New to cryptos, I have a few in XVG and XRP, but most of my money is on large coins. What do I do to help protect what little bit I have in?

refer to It depends on your portfolio. If you're in bitcoin, yes.

Mostly alts. They're weathering fine so far. But I fear that when I go to sleep the beast might shake things up again. It's hard to know what to do, Cryptobro!

it'll take a while for the legislation to make it through the proper channels anyway, but depending on how heavily they try to tax people it may end up scaring a lot of newcomers out of the game. i think the holidays will still be fueled by greed, but feb-march might see a slow down

They are extremely similar. During the dotcom bubble, there were a few solid websites like Amazon and Ebay and a horde of garbage trash sites that didn't actually do anything. After the bubbled popped, all the crap sites went out of business and Amazon/Ebay lost a bunch of value temporarily. The same will likely occur with crypto with the exception of coins like XRP, XLM, OMG, NEO, MCO and a few others that actually have value.

Invest in coins that have actual value and that you understand. Refer to my other posts.

Opinions on REQ & FUN?

Cryptobro what exchange should I use for alts?

I'd like to use bitfinex but they're not accepting new accounts atm. My options are Bittrex or Poloniex. I already have an account with both.

>it'll take a while for the legislation to make it through the proper channels anyway
if it does, but think about it, people will fomo in like crazy to be able to catch the last few untaxed moments of crypto trade, after that, mother bear market for sure, but I'm still not sure if taxing will even become a thing

>moving averages

How do you "bet against" a depth chart?

Yeah, that's a definite possibility but if you ask most people what the tax rates are on capital gains and whatnot, most wouldn't even be able to tell you. At least the non-traditional investors.

No opinion on REQ yet. FUN has solid fundamentals but is risky because it involves gambling. Governments could crack down on it at some point.

In CryptoBro We Trust

CryptoBro what do you think about SANP or IFXY?

Hope you're doing well.

Do you think buying into mining rigs (that pay out in fiat) is a nice hedge?

They pay for themselves in 6-10 months and have a good life cycle. This is after a small management fee and power costs.

what do you think about komodo?

tybased bro

You don't. If you're trying to make miniscule gains at the possible expense of huge losses, you're going to lose this game in the long run.

In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust In CryptoBro We Trust

Go fuck yourself in your fat fucking ass

In CryptoBro We Trust

How far do you think BTC will drop and is it worth buying in again when it's low?

I agree on the riskiness of FUN, their team was what convinced me to buy.

Where do you think the crypto market will head from here on? BTC is dipping pretty hard, so is BTCC, LTC and Ether. I've been a bit worried this is the beginning of the end.

I'll take a look at them and post a thread in the next few days again posting reviews and recommendations

There is a thread every day predicting the END. And i am like what end? We had a fucking epic hyper ultra bull run in the last weeks. In don't even need any TAs, just common sense that this will correct.

Your TAs have even worse odds to be right than a random 50:50 factor. But great after 3 weeks and 10000 of TAs predictions. One is right for like a specific time frame.

Rant over but this is getting pathetic...btw lost 20k of my nearly 7 digits portfolio...sick