/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

Previous thread: >Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7HiVphFm (embed) (embed)

>News
theonyxpath.com/now-available-cursed-necropolis-rio/
paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
theonyxpath.com/mayday-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question:
By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmSkUO5wMB4
wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/bands.php
youtube.com/watch?v=aZrX_HfWgFY
youtube.com/watch?v=8egczjhg9x4
youtube.com/watch?v=t16ib4FL8Cg
youtu.be/s7ZImofKk3s?t=8m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=cPt68lXEgvs
youtube.com/watch?v=hc2TLJFKazs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jx3jum5ok
youtube.com/watch?v=6XZpj47lKiY
youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ajjC-Ad-mS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still on the topic of the Batter from Mortis Ghost's "OFF".

How can we represent him in the OWOD and COD while keeping the essence of OFF?

>prefer
Children of Osiris. Since they are the least edgy
>most likely
Nosferatu

I can think of no possible reason I would ever be embraced, and I would likely commit suicide it if happened.

>I would likely commit suicide it if happened.
Why? You're probably already a leech on society, why bother staying alive now?

>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced?
Gangrel, because muh independence.

>Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
I honestly have no clue.

I'm a huge massive wuss. I doubt I could bring myself to kill even if my life was on the line.

You're a weakling. Nobody would embrace you, period.

>Nosferatu

Do you hate yourself that much, fag?

pls no bully

>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Toreador/Gangrel.

Genocide all mages below wisdom 5

You can damn well try.

>Genocide all mages below wisdom 5

Do you really want to fuck with a mage, no less large groups of them, with a Wisdom below 5?

Are you aware that there are many fates worse than death, and mages are the type to thoroughly and slowly experiment?

>mages are the type to thoroughly and slowly experiment

Damn Mystagogues.

My Uratha is still recovering from PTSD after being anally probed for "secrets of the spirit".

Damn Mysterium indeed.

>Do you really want to fuck with a mage, no less large groups of them, with a Wisdom below 5?

Depends, how low is his Gnosis and what Spheres does he have?

>Gnosis
>Spheres

wat

Actually if there's one mage you want to fight it's the one who's shown them self to be an idiot when it comes to practicing magic.

Hey /CofD/, I wanna make a Carthian firebug. What's the best way to go about Molotov cocktailing the Vampire establishment while avoiding Frenzy rolls from fire exposure?
Is there any other way to gain resistance to fire besides Ordo coils?

I am strangely aroused from reading this.
Am I a sick person?

By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced?
Ventrue because muh money

Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Gangrel because muh temper

Well unless I'm myself a mage then yes I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom

>I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom

Rotgrafen devotions. Obviously resilience so you don't burn yourself. Riding the wave so you retain some control after frenzing out

Unless I turn you inside out first ech dimwit?

Arcana, sorry. I get this shit mixed up all the god-damned time.

But you're not a mage.

They do not and asking someone's generation is a big faux pas. Additionally, an individual vampire may know their generation or the may not.

Someone with the Thaumaturgical path of blood at rank 1 can determine someone's generation as well as if they're a diablerist or not IF they know what they're looking for.

I played a non-edgy Tzimisce. She was embraced by her uncle who was an escaped shovelhead. He in turn was based upon "Uncle Kau", a stock character from Hong Kong zombie movies who is a JiangShi/Zombie Wrangler/Taoist Priest. She herself was a kind of Mandarin Language Elvira who had a local network TV show and everything wherein she showed... wait for it... Hong Kong Zombie movies.

She's shaping up to be a kind of "Kinder, gentler neo-feudalist."
>pic related

Five BP 10 Elders against a single Gnosis 5 Master.

I bet you can't win this one, magecucks.

I specified that this is the case that I am. I see you lose ability to read when your wisdom drops. Fuck Banishers were right

plz no

>Well unless I'm myself a mage then yes I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom

>make a ghoul
>have the ghoul do it
>???
>profit

A Master isn't limited to Unmaking a single individual. Those elders are done for.

Lazy vampires are the way to go

This thread is going to go silent now because of the above.

These threads need to die anyway. It's beyond recognition and repair at this point.

Not even newly released material will change anything.

>Tzimisce
>doing the shovelhead routine

Tzimisce and Lasombra almost never do that kind of thing.

>Overreaching
>Withstand

Nope. Master is fucking dead.

I would actually like to propose wod/cofd own that guy/that GM/wtf were you thinking thread. Lets face it this games attract edge lords so there should be at least few tales of fuckery.

So far my biggest pet peeve with my players was not reading what their own characters can do

>So I will use additional actions from celerity
>This is not how celerity works in vtr
>What?

>I should know that because Auspex
>And what is up with auspex?
>I have enchanced senses
>Every vampire has enchanced senses
>So what does auspex do?
>.......

Masters have tons of free Reach and can get Exceptional Successes easily, which can't be Withstood.

You can't get around Withstand actually.

According to your headcanon, they don't. According to revised splatbooks, they do. The sample Tzimisce Pack in their clan book is made entirely of shovelheads save for one and there's a template for one in the Lasombra clan book. Additionally, the sample shovelhead in Midnight Siege is a Lasombra.

I would really like to know where you're getting that assumption.

>I would really like to know where you're getting that assumption.

The fluff, which talks how both Tzimisce and Lasombra tend to be picky as hell about who they Embrace.

Where in the fluff? I gave you my citations. Where are yours?

Exceptional Successes explicitly gives you the option to bypass Withstand.

Hang on, I'll just go look in the Clanbooks (revised), probably gonna take me a bit.

Okay, yeah, it mentions that the Lasombra sometimes do the shovelhead routine, but for the majority part they prefer to take their time, up to a decade, to test the one who they want to Embrace.

We'll, that's every lineage in the Sabbat, post revised. They still do the shovelhead thing but only during assaults and raids and the big two clans still kick in. But that isn't even the source of most of their recruits as a sect.

The shovel party and the creation rights are now two separate things.

yesterday was such a good day
I cuckolded my sister with her girlfriend
lets make this one too a day and a thread dedicated to ordinary, simple joys and speed.

So how do you start your day? For me it's teeth maintenance, some jogurt with muesli and frozen berries, rye bread with meat and coffee. Took a cooling shower and I just came back from taking my dose of 0.2g amphetamine.
Now I'm enjoying the coffee and waiting for someone to amuse me. Maybe while waiting I should make this actual bastard of a deck. Can you guess from the captain, the big idea of this deck, boss? I'll say, it's going to play a lot of svadharma.

Also which splat/character/area what have you would this song fit?
youtube.com/watch?v=MmSkUO5wMB4

>dumb cardposter

That is all.

At least the cardposter talks about the actual games instead of "Could x beat x"

>At least the cardposter talks about the actual games

Not who you're replying to, but the fucker talks about fucking his sister's girlfriend in the first two lines.

That's the theme song of the hippied out, vintage sports car driving celestial chorister who is a wholly owned subsidiary of a decade that we know as the 1970s.

And mother of god, you're going for a vote deck.

I'm more concerned as to why he spoils himself so gloriously in the morning.

Still better than the four month dick measuring contest we just had.

Action denial + multi-act would probably be a good choice. I also seem to recall some deck with Sha-Ennu & Haz as sidekicks.

I usually start my day with a nice long pee, followed by coffee & light breakfast. Then it's weight lifting, shit shower shave, and it's off to the daily grind.

I'm going to bed now though since it's almost two thirty in the morning where I'm at.

>just had.
>had

We're never going to be safe from wankfests, user.

So I've been thinking: Would werewolves believe in Bigfoot myths, or would they just assume it's some guy in Near-Man who has been spotted?

Did Richard Garfield fuck this guy's mom or something? Why is he always so salty about cardposts?

it's a Beast and they'd hunt it but everybody loves beasts amirite :^)

We had this discussions with my players. Honestly when you are some kind of weirdo magical creature and you know for a fact that there are other weirdo magical creatures out there would you reject something like that outright?

Is there a good hunter conspiracy for makeing something like scientology/morninglight from secret world/Universal Brotherhood from shadowrun. Brainwashing cult with a nice facade in short?

What would he be in the OWOD and COD?

I don't want to make you agitated, but what is it with ccgs really?
Is this the ordinarily desperate rationalizing again, that "we (tg folks) are shameful and the normies look at us like special needs children. You think on it, then you realize: So to feel at least a little less bad, I must find some subgroup among us who I can ridicule just as I'm getting ridiculed."

on a more esthetic note, anyone coming, is the lineup good/shit? I spotted a few, but I doubt I'm paying for the full ticket. As long as sexgang children and andi are not playing in the festival area, Im golden.

Literal shit I found: The 69 Eyes, Amorphis. Probably there is more and even worse acts, but I choose what I listen, so most of the names were filtered from being played to me.

Anyone going there, do you usually pay for a room and the ticket and take the festival experience as it's tailored?

I've not payed for anything else than to fly and the train. Sometimes food and drink. After starting to stay with the local crusts, I've mainly panhandled, gone to punk shows and illegal techno parties. Also Leipzig has some really nice methamph and there's even those good kind nationalists who at night make good fighting partners.

why isn't pop music like this anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=aZrX_HfWgFY

hng why did I put the link to the lineup below?
If anyone has wooden eyes, I hope here the link is more visible. Also come squat with me to the local crusties. We have always a good time and even better parties than many during the festival. You'll get free housing if I introduce you as a good friend and they have loads of room atleast in this one "commune". Just don't speak politics or trigger their inner cowardly sjw too much and they can be even hilarious company. They help with getting drugs and share almost everything the have with a guest. Last year there was a h o h such good meth. They are good people. It's really fun to panhandle in front of the train station and the park, listen to music from our own system and just admire the mashup of a pride thing and a funeral march going by. The city turns surreal, population goes to something like ~60% goff and ~40% normies. Imma giddy already. This month guys starts the biggest vte.... (krhm) vtm -larp. I want to take my two lady friends and my sister and introduce her as a bottom and turn us into a lustful quartet.
youtube.com/watch?v=8egczjhg9x4

Pic is what went on during wolf brigade and moscow death brigades gigs. We almost went fighting with local nationalist hotheads and during the escalation I had the feeling I should just stomp the crusties, since I respect a nationalist way more any day. They kind of liked me too since I'm a finn and I have some nsbm tattoos I had them see. In the end we didn't fight that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=t16ib4FL8Cg

YAAAA MA MANGUST
What about adding some dem debuffs, like haunting. the discipline may have some other neat debuffs.

I never play malk as any kind of s+b is the same as being this guy and his mother at the same time. While not knowing how to dance.

I was thinking dem horde with Hazimel "i never poo in the loo" Charmanderkabotry Sujaman. Hi'd give them pic and would make all sorts of sensory fuckeries alleroun'. He'd keep everything running with pic, offending his person is dealt with mirror image and keeps happy and fat with svadharma.

This is a traditional indian folk song. Basically all of jazz music stems from this song:
youtu.be/s7ZImofKk3s?t=8m33s
Which faction from owod might enjoy such smooth grooving?

I'm not the same person, but I would say that the card game isn't an RPG and should probably be in its own thread.

the two people who play it wont have much to talk about then.

Have you played it? And in what kind of company? Our usual groups table talk makes it almost an rpg. If you are the right kind of vtes player, you come to the table to employ an army of snakes to serve you, then they form a bike gang and suit up with batons, leather jackets, motorcycles. They fight with nasty tactics and aim only for the groin. Then they go on and start an anarch revolt and get smiling jack in on it too. They might even squat in some local radio stations.
You can play it not in the same way as mtg. It's the closest to pnp game in ccg format. We have huge immersion even if we have to go by a bit wonky ccg game mechanics. Wonky in the sense, they are not the best for simulating events an actual rp can do as it's supposed to.
Also trap+undying persistence.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPt68lXEgvs
This is so clearly for the malks who don't flirt with fish.

Youd be surprised what people do when their lives are on the line.

Besides, you'll have the Beast to help. Hungry, angry, all the time, looking at everyone as meat, always wanting more

It's a general, not an rpg thread.

Cardcucks belong here

Why does he have to kill anyone? As a vampire he probably will but this isn't 30 days of night or blade that you need to kill and feel good about it. Unless you are completely spineless moron there will be huge intervals beetween you slipping up(obviously I'm not taking self defence cases).

Many-time Requiem ST here. A thing's crossed my mind. How often do the other STs here actually make up a city, or do you use whatever town/city you live in? And if you do, how much detail do you put into it, what little quirks are there to be found in alleys and the like? And finally, what if any splats do you add besides your own?

The first feeding is almost always unavoidably deadly (unless they use already stored blood, like what happens in the opening fiction of Malkavian:revised) simply because they have no control.

Also remember sucking blood is intensely pleasurable, and you get a classic case of premature ejaculation

guy I'm sorry mtg people are so thick in the head and can't even emulate the guy who made their game. I read he wasn't satisfied how mtg turned out and started with jyhad. So as a reaction to a failure, vtes should be the better game. We should turn all the mtg threads to vtes ones. And please just because cards are cards, they aren't excluded from the universe they are set in.

As much as I like making weird, surprising decks, vote while being a respected venue for victory, isn't something I'd let my gyppos do. Their thing is to scam, sell ill horses, read fortunes and shank people with crows.
Srsly though, mirror image is really good for political maneuvers. Hmhmhmhmhm now I got all kinds of things in my head. Maybe ill make a weenie+haz the spazimel cc/tablelock deck and a one with voting and tumnimos and her caravan of siblings. Maybe I'd bloat through consanguineous boon, patshiv and tribute to the mistermaster, the sensual blisterblaster, as in me. combat likely would be a lot of fort and occlusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=hc2TLJFKazs

If every first feeding is deadly, then your doing something wrong and need to meet the sunlight.

Pretty sure in any vampire game, the number of fucktards who are embraced randomly and left alone are 1:1000000000000, and most have sires/mentors who will teach them not to be fucking tards and break the masq on day 1.

>How often do the other STs here actually make up a city, or do you use whatever town/city you live in?

City I live in.

> And if you do, how much detail do you put into it, what little quirks are there to be found in alleys and the like?

I change stuff to accomodate supernatural and I change details to throw my players off. Like Rack in my city is placed in area that was empty dump during the time of my game.
Or huge centerpiece landmark getting blown up and replaced with skyscraper

>And finally, what if any splats do you add besides your own?

I throw in everyone as flavour. In my current game players encountered Demon, Seers of the throne and a sin eater. However they are rarely focus and most of the time act in background doing their own thing

Ya the guy literally made the most popular ccg. The guy even has some saint like attributes. He noticed he didn't like some mechanics in mtg, so made vtes. He could have just gone with the mtg craze all monyligrabyli and not think if a better ccg could be made. Which is by far the best ccgame in casual and comp. Only if he came first up with vtes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jx3jum5ok

They literally can't control themselves once they get brought back to life, how the fuck are you going to get them to calm down so they don't suck their first meal dry?

I agree with this user. If your sire is based he will have a fuckin pig/dog/stored blood on hand when changing you. In VtR Invictus makes huge ceremony out of embracing someone for example

You knock them out if you have to. Honestly you do not sire someone if you are unable to put them down when need arises

ha just so you know yesterday a card cuck cuckolded his own younger sister by going to all sorts of sweaty extremes with her girlfriend. Isn't it now cardbull? Here take a meme.

this is some bad music
youtube.com/watch?v=6XZpj47lKiY

guys hey even if I play vtes and HOLD THE PHONE like to talk about it, I still regard vamps as any regular user from vampirefreaks.com.

I hate wuffs. Yiff and diapers are not going to get you ladies meng.
Beast I'm not familiar with, but someone told me there's sjw stuff there and I have only a few kinds of time for women. Sjwism should be treated as conspiring treason or something like that.

To post something that atleast resembles what you, who post in the right way, I'll make a list of something.
Mage is cool
both changelings are cool (actually only nwod changelino is neat from that line)
wraith is spookykool
demon's i know nothing of, but they add to the lore, so reading them wouldn't make me hate them i think. Oh and out of all fictional literature owod lore is the best there is for me. I don't really read scifi/fantasy or anything too outlandish. Except 18 inch tongued lovecraft.
Hnng I want that jacket.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U

>swans reference

These guys are alright

Implying your sire doesnt think its an important first step

Sure I'l sire someone to run after him around the city, clean up the bloody mess he leaves behind, cover any masuarade breaches he may cause.

Implying its not all an engineered event in a sealed basement where your sire can watch and remember his fleeting first nights

I have ONE Fictional city: Castle Rock, New Hampshire. Because there's nothing that can be called a Major City in New Hampshire, currently. It's basically a place to cram in as many New England horror tropes as I Can.

Lemme see if I can get my sisters camera working, so I could show you what kind of people inspired wod to be made in the first place. I'll dress either in quite tradgoth dandygear or the sheets they bury people with. To the sheets i added a straitjacket, an anchor to the much lighter sheets.
You guys don't even know how many people with actual aesthetic capability lurk these threads, but all you ever do is sperg on about trivial things. People who derail like they do in these threads are on par with hillary clinton and the bikelock antifa person.

Sires almost always have something on hand to take care of the first feeding for that exact reason. Most often it's a human, the sire accepting that somebody has to die. But if you really wanted to avoid that you could get a ton of blood packs or some animals and see how that goes.

These posts are giving me some serious deja vu.

That jacket is almost perfect.
I'm making my 4th vtes jacket inspired thing, but with a sopor reference. The back says es reiten die toten so schnell and theres the crossover 4 and 5. Maybe I should add a chain to the shoulder and recieve some knifing while wearing it to really go full way.

also swans is the great annihator

What are you experiencing again? I at least hope it's a fashionable dejavu? Did you go to wgt some year? Just a few moments while I do my hair, shave my beard and get presentable. I chose to go with the coffin garb, since trad batcave/new romantic style is so mainstream now. Should we have my blood escaping my arm in the picture? What other club scene eye catchers would you suggest? My injection tool placed so it's as if my penis?

Also I'm not going to show my face. Think of a young male cher with more defined facial structure. Seeing me might enamor some and drive most of you in self loathing shame even further to your parents basement. Maybe some would cease to come upstairs all together.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajjC-Ad-mS4

>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced?
Tzimisce, I will change myself to a cute girl.

>Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Nosferatu I think?

>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Gangrel for both, easily.