Looks like the segwit2x fork is back on. Dec 28th. Why is no one talking about this?

Looks like the segwit2x fork is back on. Dec 28th. Why is no one talking about this? b2x-segwit.io

B2X Futures are trading around $600. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

Plus..."Interestingly, the developers have said that all BTC balances held at fork time will not only be credited with an equal amount of B2X but also a proportional number of Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto’s coins as a reward." (source: legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/bitcoin-segwit2x-hard-fork-december-28/)

Buy cheap Bitcoin now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
b2x-segwit.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stealing satoshis coins

fucking jews have fully entered bitcoin.

>profiles
>name: undefined
kool

>INB4it got cancelled again
>INB4 BCH 3X again

So how would they know if a wallet is Satoshis? Couldn't he just move it all to different wallets and claim B2X anyway?

Will it happen on bittrex or?

rofl. goddamn scam coin is stealing 2x name in their fork. this coin has no backing of any mining pool or any of the original developers as far as I can tell. gtfo.

HI new friend. I suggest a better investment than buttcoin. Go for the alts and read some whitepapers

We need to stop these Obsidian devs!!!
They are raping everybodies dog in the cornhole
Raping dogs in the ass ain't normal y'all!!!

so how did they determine that there is consensus now? because they were scared about the fees and bitcoin tanking?

Honestly this sounds a lot better than bcash, but I still prefer core. However I might hold some of this because at least they will embrace fucking deterministic transaction ids like sane rational people.

I'm still trying to dump my bcash shitcoin, but coinbase disabled sells..

Ok so this is fake news then?

>so much better than bcash. theyre even giving us Satoshi's coins! let the free market reign, THIS is what satoshi wanted! can't wait to DRUMPF my BCASH

They need to stop forking btc. Look at btc vs bch and it's obviously the same overall market cap between the two. This will only devalue them all without adding any real innovation.

ok I can't keep track of all the jews anymore. who is backing/developing this? corecucks? btrashers? ver? chinese miners? someone new? this is getting out of hand.

Why do I care what satoshi wanted again? He's gone. Is he supposed to be my prophet or something?

BCH is technically and fundamentally unsound. I could never hold it knowing the origins of it, and the technical decisions made scream unprofessionalism and fraud.

But am I against the fork? Nope. Forks are a feature. I can go fork BTC right now if I want. That's great! It means we can fix the problems and try new ideas and see what works.

>Forks are a feature
contentious forks are not a feature, quite the opposite, and that's all bitcoin seems to do now.

Hilarious that he is someone doing the exact same thing as bcash and you're against it calling them "jews". Oh man, bcashers are so amazing. Thanks for the laughs fellas.

buy bcash

I'm a mETH head bro, I just want to keep tabs on what the bitcoiners are doing

They’ve been planning to steal Satoshis coins for years now. Segwit 2x will crash and burn.

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

“I think Satoshi’s a sellout”
“And I think that he could burn his private keys now and not risk the future economy of the world , with an unknown party holding 10% of it”
“Who may have given those keys to his kid, and his kid might be the next HITLER”
“Or he may have gotten a mental illness and gotten whacky himself”
“Or he has some other socially dangerous beliefs”
“He’s a variable that we’re unaware of”
“He could just burn his keys”
“He could be renouncing his control of his keys but he’s not.”
“Which means he’s either a bitch or he’s dead”
“Those are the only two options I’m aware of”

- Bitcoin core dev

BCH is technically and fundamentally unsound. I could never hold it knowing the origins of it, and the technical decisions made scream unprofessionalism and fraud.

Who is it technically unsound to, again? It is protocol that has been tested for 8+ years now. Your coreshit protocol is "technologically unsound" because it gives banks complete control over transactions broadcasted to the blockchain. Fucking kill yourself. If you don't care about what Satoshi wanted, stop calling it Bitcoin. That was the name HE gave to HIS project.

If someone else wants to CONTINUE HIS project, they have every right to call their project Bitcoin, especially when it literally shares the same genesis block as BTC. Fuck off shill.

It's nowhere near the same, shareblue. Kill yourself. The BCH fork was a responsible and defensive fork of protocol that has worked consistently for the last 8 years. Unlike the fucking abomination you've turned BTC into. Kill yourself.

going all in

It's not bcash, it's Bitcoin Cash. Get it right.

This is as sketch as BTG... Don't import any private keys without first moving BTC

b2x-segwit.io/

Satoshi wanted difficulty change every block /s

I'll just wait for trezor to implement it
not moving my btc from there

it's every 144 retard. Wondering why btc is getting raped? The DAA has everything to do with it. Glad to know you're invested in BTC and losing money lmao.

Will Bittrex or binance give us it?

HOW IN THE FUCK CASN STEALING SATOSHIS COIN BE OK

WHO WOULD GO ALONG WITH THAT

ARE THEY GOING FULL COMMUNISM?