Hope you’re getting the dip

Couldn’t be a more perfect dip. $300 rock bottom now. Are you acquiring more?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I sold this piece of shit. I'd rather try my luck with the alts instead of having the funds frozen for an unlikely 10% swing

More interested in the BTC dip to be honest

LTC is where it was a week ago

Is this some trying to instigate FOMO? Will 300 usd really be the new low?

Charlie Lee fucked everyone over. I rate his con 10/10 but he is still a big cock imo.

The creator of the coin cashed out. What's the point

I'm comfy af since I mined my shitecoins in 2014. The cards went into gaming rigs and the heat kept my house warm in winter, so it's literally free money. With that said, I'm going to hold out to see what happens next year, hoping for a big normie influx. If you bought at ATH, you're probably fucked, cause I'm always wrong.

The point is 1500 USD EOY

whalebrah check

You do know EOY is in 10 days right?

I bought £300 it's now worth £250.

I expect by the end of the year it will be worth £42.

Oh well lesson learnt.

I'm a poorfag with only like $500 in crypto, 40% of that is in LTC. I'm contemplating exchanging my LTC for BTC how much more can we expect BTC to dip?

Yes, feed, my children. Eat of the bags of the weak hands! We swim to $1500 on the eve of the new year!

I'm happy I sold LTC for some Ripple a few days ago.

How fucked am I? Do I sell for a loss? Bought at $340

stupid idea. All in on litecoin, or go broke. I've been hodling my shit 5 years.

just scooped again at 301 buddies

probably sell before 315 again tbqh just like I did yesterday

BTC is a joke

it has been prophesied

Charlie Lee is faggot. I'm hodling, it's either all or nothing at this point.

90% of biz hates it...

Time to buy.

so the creator sold ALL his coin so we could have more gainz yeah right

It's going to be worth 0 very soon. I hope you guys didn't lose to much

by sold his coins you mean gave them to the litecoin foundation

even so why wouldnt he keep at least 50% not to scare people away from the coin

Tfw lifting and can not buy the obvious next asian pump

who cares
satoshi has been dead for years (probably)
bitcoin is still running and improving

its a decentralized system, thats the whole point

satoshi isn't telling everyone his creating in shit and sells it

anyone willing to answer some very basic questions i have?

Waiting for the dip to $0.

$5k by April. Screencap this shit bitches!

he didnt think that far past his post lmfao

9k Q3 2018, include me in the cap.

It's bad PR faggot

Speculation runs on confidence and optimism not fucking virtue signalling douchebag tweets

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin

nice article thx for posting

Threw a few $$$ at the rumor because there would be nothing bigger than this

Irony of that article is ltc has dropped about 10% since it was published

Roger Ver's bitches are selling.

Not a lot of confidence in the crypto market in general rn. Buy the dip and get ready for a slingshot to uranus if this rumor is true.

As no one opted to let me ask them questions I will ask anyway and maybe they will get answered or maybe they will fill the void of space

I recently installed coin base and bought some LTC. Do I know have a digital wallet? I see people posting these long address but I only registered with my email address

How hard is it to make a crypto currency could one of you guys do it if you wanted to?

If coin base stop shopping LTC is there anyway for me to access my money

Thanks

Welcome to the internet

Go to the Accounts pane on Coinbase, that's where your wallets are. Click the Receive button, and it will give you the address to your wallet (a wallet is automatically generated for you when you buy a coin). Anyone can make their own crypto, but it will just be a waste of time unless you can find investors, you'll just be one of the millions of shit coins on near-defunct exchanges. Coinbase, if they stop hosting LTC (which I see no reason to believe), would announce it beforehand. You can also move the LTC to an exchange like bittrex or binance, or to a physical storage. Lurk moar before you buy anything else.

cheap, silver (not even gold like bitcoin), light (sounds no good)

t. normie

you have a wallet address for receiving funds
its not a *real* wallet since its going through coinbase, its actually their wallet.
on the coinbase dashboard you can go to Accounts, then on the LTC wallet section you will see Send and Receive buttons. if you click Receive you will see the current string for "your" wallet address to accept transfers

if you want a wallet that is actually yours instead of letting coinbase hold your LTC in theirs, you have to download a personal wallet, try litecoin.org for the official software. note, by putting funds into your personal wallet it is ON YOU to back up the wallet.dat file, encrypt it, not lose your private key, etc. There have been countless stories of people losing their funds because they lost their wallet.dat file, or they forgot their key, or they sent funds to the wrong address...

Thank you i appreciate the reply

Thanks i just tried and managed to get my wallet address, I feel rather accomplished having done so.

I probably won't do the latter part because it seems complicated, but if I moved my funds to my own wallet and then wanted to transfer it into cash would I have to put them back into coinbase?

I assume I can't buy and sell without coin base or a similar app?

How many Bitcoins did you mine?

>if I moved my funds to my own wallet and then wanted to transfer it into cash would I have to put them back into coinbase?
yes you have to sell them to someone for $
that is the purpose of an exchange

technically no you dont have to send them to coinbase, you could find a person in real life and agree to sell him litecoin, he gives you cash, you transfer LTC to his wallet
An exchange just facilitates this

How new are you? Everything dropped because of BTC

This is why Crypto-currency transactions cannot be tracked by the feds.

BAGS

The only dip im getting is Monero.

Thanks it makes much more sense now

This one is probably obvious but I'll ask anyway. Since I made my investment i keep opening coin base and checking the value which isn't good for my stress levels. If I just uninstall and at a later date install it, if I log in with my email and password they wouldn't have deleted my account or something like that would they?

there is nothing to uninstall
just leave the account alone and stop looking at it
yes it will still be there

Very new. Less than a week.

ah you mean the phone app or something
yeah you can uninstall that and your account will still exist lol

Thank you

If you don't constantly check the account, and i mean at least 1 time every 10 minutes, they shut It down and you loose Everything

Yeah that's what I meant just the coin base app

Can confirm this as true. Also it will close and they will take your coins if you do not have a bitfolio app installed and log into that at least every 29.02199348 minutes

300 is gone for good. Time to close up shop folks. Party's over.

Haha you guys are funny and great help
Thanks a bunch and I mean that sincerely to all who helped

Man down 800 that's 2 weeks of work.

lol lets see in an hour where it is

Welcome to crypto where if you are away from your computer in an exchange without no trailing stop loss you are fucked if BTC decides to dip. Also if it decides to moon you are fucked. Fuck this gay earth.

What wallet do you guys use?

It's a good job coin base didn't let me buy Bitcoin cash two days ago it's down 28%

I can understand why Litecoin is flipping because that Charlie buy has left but why is everything else dropping

Litecoin core. Every other wallet is a scam

Imagine litecoin replaces Bitcoin and Bcash. Is it even possible? Etherum has a better chance right?

welp didnt take an hour, only 10 minutes later back above 300

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
And while you might not want to uninstall, putting some money in and just sitting on it is the best course of action.

Very possible. Charlie Lee signed an NDA and a deal to sell all his Litecoins. The lightcoin foundation will be acquired by Facebook in January. Even /mu/tards know this lad

>bought 2 LTC last night at @ 322
>said in a thread that if it drops below 300 im out
>hits 295, sell them
>instantly goes back above 300

fuck it dude

GUYS IM HODLING BUT IT HURTS SO MUCH
WHAT SHOULD I DO
FUCK

Is it bad to just use the Coinbase wallet? Sorry literally retarded.

I made a bunch on alts, xferred to LTC and now I have it back in my coinbase wallet.

It would be the moonshot to end all moonshots.

Past the moon, Mars, out in the Milky Way at around $30k per coin. A 100 times increase.

Charlie Lee would go down as the true bitcoin Jesus.

Roger Ver, bitcoin anti-christ.

That sucks bro. I bought at 316 and I'm holding.

I BOUGHT AT 350 AAHHHHHHHHHHH IT'LL NEVER GET THAT HIGH AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The lightcoin foundation will be acquired by Facebook in January
What's up with "decentralization" and "privacy"?
Facebook: Russia, Russia, Let's cut out Wikileaks LTC funding.

I'm 25
That's pretty much what I'm going to do I bought £300 when the price was $345 so I'm screwed anyway
I may as well see where we end up in a few months
But if it's $345 again i may withdraw half

It's a litecoin thread

gee who could have predicted it would pop right back up from going below 300

that facebook shit is fake news

Leave /biz, go to /pol and start shit-posting. Set notification for Charlie's tweet, and wait until it moon.

I bought at 375 because everyone was saying it was going to moon before the news came out.

Should I hodl is there any hope

Iron hands now

Ethereum will hit $1500 before Litecoin does. I wouldn't hold your breath for a new year's rocket flight.

since when is x2 grow better than x5?

No, just HODL, it will go back up it's just a matter of when and if you want my prediction $500 in early 2018

I've heard a few people say what if LTC replaces BTC

What does that even mean? Do you mean an actual replacement or do you just mean coin base would have LTC at the top of the list

Leaving coins on exchanges is frowned upon since the owners can just steal your coins and claim they were hacked, as has happened many times before. However, Coinbase is as safe as it gets amongst exchanges and I think it's also insured.
$1500 EOY dude. When chasing alpha, leave ideologies and philosophy outside the door

Litecoin will be resurrected from the dead after 3 days like Jesus to defeat BCash and restore prosperity to the crypto market. After 40 days it will sacrifice it/ plummeting to 0 so that other coins may moon. Cap this.

Look at this fagot. Fuck you man. Buy LTC

LTC was one of the first altcoins, alot of people always saw it as a backup to bitcoin cause back in 2009-2012 people did not understand bitcoin on a technical level yet, but LTC actually adopted alot of neat advancements BTC does not have

Exodus

What is Reality for $1000, Alex.

Coinbase is not insured, if they get hacked you may loose all your crypto and your USD balance as it's also not insured, it is not required to be insured, the only way you would get anything back is if coinbase kept records and decided to repay it out of reputation but that would not happen

>since when is x2 grow better than x5?
Implying it will grow indefinitely :'D

no one's gonna care about the mommy's allowance-tier amount you have in your coinbase wallet. Only transfer when you have a sizable amount.