Congrats you dumb fucks, your BTC civil war is crashing the entire market...

Congrats you dumb fucks, your BTC civil war is crashing the entire market. Coinbase just prevented six months of uninterrupted moon missions for some chink shit and now BTC wont rise to 50k as it was, which wouldve made all your alts 100x higher minimum, now we have bcash confusing the fuck out of normies and scaring from crypto, and FUD spreading everywhere. Your crab in a bucket shit is ruining all our fun. Sad thing is this was like the perfect storm.

Deluded corecuck

I'm an altcoiner, and think OP is spot on...

keep calling everyone corecuck

eventually everyone will turn on bitcoin coin cash shills

go suck on rogers vers dick

bcash will literally ruin crypto

how often are you sending btrash to and from anyone else?

OP is spot on... this was the easiest ride ever and a few dumbfucks got greedy and the rest of you blindly followed like trolls

Temporary

He's right, you know.

Nobody gives a fuck about the technology or pedigree. LITERALLY no one cares whether BTC or BCH is the original Bitcoin.

Dude just invest in ICX

Deluded vercoin trash shill

fuck bitcoin. die die die die die

if btc dies, the whole fucking market dies... What is so hard for you to understand.

BCH will even be worthless.

The Coinbase listing of BCH is fucked up in many ways, particularly since they said it would be 1st January before we got our BCH

Why did they rush it forward by a week? Fishy as fuck

>being mad that competition made you lose out on some money
>not rooting for the superior useable coin
>not seeing the greed a mile away and profiting during the crash :^)

pretty much, btc took a 5% dip while bcrash fell 20%

It's just a temporary dip due to Roger's failed attempt at a flippening. Give it some time and anything will recover. And maybe buy a dip.

No it doesn't the market will be shared, you traditionalist.

Yeah fucking coinbase you stupid cock suckers

Yes, because every coin's value is not pair to BTC value you fucking retard

CRYPTO HOLDERS WILL BE SUCKING DICK FOR DOGE BY THE TIME THIS SHIT IS DONE.
MARK MY WORDS.
SUCKING DICK.
FOR DOGE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not even up to speed on the whole Bcash vs regular Bitcoin thing but damn you faggots come off as annoying bitches in every fucking thread on this shitty board, tone it the fuck down.

but you miss the point, roger turned this into a political debate, and you know who are the only winners win that happens? the ones in the drivers seat. all these idiots want to debate which is better while the crooks walk away with millions, its classic manipulation. when bitcoin was cruising along just fine, so was everything else, and everyone was making money and happy. now you have mainstream media talking about bitcoin war, how does this help anyone except the tiny few who have to gain from all the chaos?

Over time the other coin's BTC value will also go up to compensate.

Millions of third world pajeets who use BTC to actually buy and sell things and get shafted on transaction fees care quite a bit.

Only us speculators don't care. It doesn't impact us... how many of you actually try to do business or buy things using BTC? None.

>the market finally adjusted its pricing in regards to my worthless shitcoin, this is your fault!

corecucks are pathetic losers

Yes, because normals will be thrilled to buy a coins tied to the value of a coin that is bleeding in value.

I think you are actually retarded, or chinese.. Too greedy for your own good.

obviously the market does you fucking sub 60 iq brainlet

Oh no you're get rich quick scheme is dead.

Eat shit.

I could literally loose every cent I’ve invested in crypto and just the journey and story alone would be worth it at this point

Hold and be happy anons

This is probably engineered to hurt crypto i can see it evil kikes.

You can look at sats and at $s, they'll look at the latter.
Don't see the issue but I can imagine it's harder for people who only look at satoshis.