Earn my money with crypto trading

>earn my money with crypto trading
>everyone I tell about it gets super butthurt because I usually make around 3000 dollar per trade (takes sometimes less than a day of waiting)
>even my own sister hates me now

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jealousy you autist

this sucks, why are they jealous? They had the same opportunity to invest that I had, I even told them about it months ago, they didn‘t listen.

Congrats, you're learning something about human nature. When you find people who are indifferent or happy for you, you know who could be worth your time.

>I even told them about it months ago, they didn‘t listen.
mega levels of butthurt

I thought my parents and my sister would be happy for me because they always were good people in my eyes, but they are not, they constantly try to FUD and get completely butthurt.
With my friends its even worse, they‘re wagecucks and I also shilled them ETH at 30 and later Monero at 32, nobody listened and they also shit all over my Trading profession, they say its not a real job, its not real money etc.

I‘m really sad because even tho I made good money nobody is happy for me. You know when something good happened to them I was happy for them, doesn‘t work the other way around for some reason.

Keep your financials to yourself next time. Of course your normie wagecuck friends and family would be envious of you.

I am happy for you user.

This is why you don’t tell anyone you dumb fuck

most people are scumbags

stop expecting so much from normie retards, even if they are your family, especially if they are your family

They want you to fail. They are invested in your failure. They cast you in a role, and you are deviating from their screenplay. You have outwitted the System. They are the slaves, you told them of a potential way to greater freedom, and you are escaping the plantation. They did not listen.

I got fuckin slaughtered by the crypto market, and only ZenCash and Litecoin saved me. Only now that Mr Shit In My Mouth McAfee is shilling my bags full of shitcoins am I making big profits.

I got fucked over, I don't even know you, and I'm not even mad at you or your success. These cunts know you, your sister is your blood, and they hate you for it.

Remember that in every interaction with them from now on. No mercy, no tears, no helping hand. You give what you get, or you're gonna be cannibalized and picked clean.

Why are you even telling them, fuck em when they have to be low tier wagecucks and you're the only one with lambos

You're doing good user, be happy for yourself.

We're rooting for you

People are fucking jealous bitches. Don't even tell your best friends if you make it big or they'll resent you slowly.

At the most you can tell your parents if you're close with them because they're literally the only people on Earth who are genuinely happy with your successes.

If your parents are mentally ill though forget about it.

Feels bad man, but I also got a bit butthurt because they all think I‘m simply leeching from my parents so I had to say something to not look like a hikki NEET in their eyes, thought I‘d get atleast more respect but nope.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

I know I shouldn‘t have done it but my damn dignity forced me.

Yea I also know that but I thought my family wasn‘t scumbags, they were always fair to me, but now, nope not anymore.

/thread

I made 300k a few days ago. Those money are fucking huge in Russia. All my friends hate me too, because average salary here is around 500$. I know that feel, user.

Pay them to like you.

>They want you to fail.

yeah this. Telling family about cryptocurrency and realizing this is the worst feeling.

I'm happy for you user. Keep making it, and don't give those fakes the time of day.

why the fuck do you need to tell fuck all what and how much you do

fucking retard. i bet you have a reddit account.

this is an important, most people are petty as fuck and want you to fail

this is worst in mediocre people, all the normie retards who do "just enough", they will forever be envious of anyone who is successful

>its lonely at the top
is not just a meme

Ok, look you LARP asshole, get a fucking girlfriend, make more money, buy house, have kids, start your own family, make new friends in the process and who gives a shit? We're men, we all move on (hopefully) and just do our thing, this is your wake up call to be a man now, so, move on.

Here's the crazy thing, once you move on, you won't even think about them, they won't affect you, they'll hold onto their hate and be down until they learn to move on. Welcome to life.

>You know when something good happened to them I was happy for them, doesn‘t work the other way around for some reason.
Because you're not playing the same game that they are. You're not making the same sacrifices, playing by the same rules, or sharing the same reality. You're in your own little world, doing everything against common sense and wisdom, and you're getting rewarded for it when you should be getting punished. Why wouldn't they be resentful?

Congrats. Welcome to jew club.

Fuck those people. Sucks it's your family, gotta live with that, but fuck your friends. I have jealous acquaintances gritting at their teeth for it to crash because they hate the success. Sending every little msm link they can about bubbles and tulips and hackers and drug dealers, like it means shit to me. Those people are losers and always will be. Not because they're poor, but because they're bitter.

They FUD my coins harder than Veeky Forums pajeets on ADHD medication, maybe I orchestrate a crash and pretend I‘m wagecuck again. But you‘re right, they all want me to fail.

Fucking devastating realization.

Because I take pride in crypto trading, its what I‘m good at, the thing that gives my Life a reason again, I thought I share that happiness with people that were close to me.

I am happy but everyone else isn‘t, thanks for the kind word bro.

I was trying to get them on board but they did not listen and now I‘m the bad guy in their eyes somehow. I tried to help them but they ignored me and rather wasted their time shitposting on /pol/.

Do you plan to abandon them all now?
I think about it because I don‘t see why I should drag myself down with their constant bitching.

Now they expect gifts and other shit from my crypto gains but still FUD the shit out of it.
They shit on me all fuckig year and expect gifts.

No I have no reddit account, I always been home here on Veeky Forums.

I know man but its still sad to have to leave people you knew for so long and thought were decent people.
Now they basically force me to abandon them. also no LARP, I actually really make good trades.

Share your knowledge with your Veeky Forums family

I'm happy for you bro. Congrats on your success. Cheers to even more success in 2018.

Do this OP. Once you make some insane gains, tell them that you made a bad choice and lost all your money. See how they react. If they start acting smug then say "just kidding suckers" and show them your blockfolio. Livestream it.

Yes please this. That'll be a great Veeky Forums party thread

I feel you OP, realizing I shouldn't tell my family about this.

I quit a job that paid my $172k but was killing me, flying around the country for 3 years. Never spent more than 14 days in one time zone during that time.

Bought into cryptos a few years ago, now my holdings are worth around $500k and I paid off my student loans. Parents think I'm a total bum investing in tulips.

Now just try not to talk about it but I'm constantly getting hounded to get another job despite the fact that I'm making about the same amount of money and I'm not on an airplane every 4 days.

Keep your crypto secure. If they don't want you to prosper, then they're only one step away from stealing from you.

Yea my friends also constantly send me MSM blogpost bullshit about bubbles and how it pops any minute.
>then BTC suddenly goes from 5k to 18k
I didn‘t even make THAT much with that pump but everyone started to treat me a bit different and their behavior got worse.

>buy alts on sale
>sell them a few days later when they pump again
>stare at charts all day

Only fellow Veeky Forums bros understand.
normalcucks would never wish me success.
Feels sad but atleast I‘m not completely alone, thanks bro I also wish you the best.

I thought about blaming hackers or something, then say I got a job in a different town and move in my own house doing my crypto stuff in peace.
No idea why I haven‘t done it already, guess I was too lauy/comfy to finally make the move that is needed.

> my own sister hates me

you know what you have to do

Op I learned that ther hard way when I started a successful business .
It was a 100% legit business, not some crypto stuff and they still reacted that way. It doesnt matter what you do, 90% of people are like that. Even if you work 14 hours a day for your wealth and slave away every weekend they will think you dont deserve it when you arent a wagecuck like them.
Luckily it only happened to me with friends (ALL OF THEM) not family.

Listen to basically people you know from high school, college etc are normie scum that will hate you once they see you are superior to them.
You have to get yourself into circles of people that share the entrepeneurial mindset and are looking to learn and improve.

>I thought about blaming hackers or something,
No the point is to rub it in their faces, not to make them think that they were right all along. But move regardless.

holy shit now I see it too... I have a step-brother that always send me shitty links and fucking FUD articles all the time, I didn't even tell him I was making a lot of money.

Fucking crab bucket syndrom

>tfw dad gave me a hug and cried when I told him I had over 100k

He didn't ask for anything, he just wanted me and my family to live a comfortable life. Its too bad your family is like that OP

buy a fucking lambo and laugh in their faces

I still like you, OP. I want to be you one day. I'm still trying to figure it all out, to learn how to time the endless pump-and-dump scams. I don't want to be a wage-slave normie any more.

>constantly getting hounded to get another job

Boomers? Funny for a generation of welfare queens who sold off their unborn kids for gibs to preach this shit. I guess it applies to Gen X too, but less so. Even they were born fucked.

make them more butthurt by being richer
discord.gg/srFAtER

>I know man but its still sad to have to leave people you knew for so long and thought were decent people.
Now they basically force me to abandon them. also no LARP, I actually really make good trades.

It's always sad to move on, but if you didn't move on and sell when you needed to then you wouldn't be where you're at.

Moving on is life man, there's so much out there, don't FUD on life bro, get the fuck out there and live it. Start life early, make mistakes early, learn early. You have a shot at something more valuable than money LARP dude, go get it. If your dad didn't, you wouldn't be here, GO!

Parents have no idea how computers even work, they have no deep knowledge to get to my keys.
Same with my sister, she is tech illiterate like my parents.
My friends refused to learn about crypto and they have no idea what a private key even is.
That said I also have it secured in ways so only I can find it.

You did the right thing man, your own health is more important and if you can make more with crypto its better than wagecucking. You did good.

Her life is a burning dumpster anyway, she never listened and never bothered when I gave her good advice.

I don‘t even know why I still care.

You got really lucky with your family, wish mine was more like that.
I wish I could have known all this before I told them anything about it.

I don‘t really want to rub it in, thats just not my thing.

No idea where my dad stands in all of this, sometimes he FUDs but sometimes he seems to understand. Still didn‘t take my help when I offered it to him.

I‘m not nigga rich and Lambo looks like a pain in the ass to maintain (taxes, insurance etc.)

Don‘t make the same mistakes like I did, don‘t tell anyone about your crypto.
The dissapointment I got is one of the worst things I ever experienced.
Changed completely how I look at the people around me, like they all took their masks off.

I've been in total depression/anger for years over this lol, I hate how they are all lazy and constantly tell you to work less, almost literally. "oh dont get too excited over such things"... mate, if you dont get excited over something work related in your life, what the hell else are you doing all day?

At this point I found Jesus and I just call them demonically influenced, I got no other explanation that fits it. It makes no sense, it's just bad demonic influences that make them want to drag everyone else down to win instead of working hard in healthy competition so everyone wins.

youre making yourself a potential target for thieves you twat. tell people you lost it all accidentaly and shut up about it.

they don't hate you because you're making money, they hate you because you're bragging.

if some billionaire dude came up to you and starting talking about how much money he made and how easy it was you would hate him too.

May I ask what kind of strategy you use? Also what skills in particular would you say are the most useful?

that would be an excuse except he shilled it to them

Can't you just make money and shut the fuck up about it like everyone else?
I guess you prance around and scold everybody like a vegan at a bbq.

Buy low and sell high, watch charts all day. I didn‘t study anything about it, just learned by doing it, invested in the most promising projects.
Thats all there is to it.

But I offered them to show them how it works so they could also make money, but they didn‘t listen.

it's still bragging. OP says he sometimes makes $3000 per trade, why would someone else even care about the details? If my family or anyone who isn't a close friend asked me about what I did I would just say I have an internet business, they don't need to know how much I make or what I do

Probably because you don't shut the fuck up about like an autist

your family sounds stupid as fuck lol looks like you're the only one who got the good genes

>be you
>have $300,000 in crypto
>can't cash out

LMAO

I'm just getting I to this for real on the daily. I rode the antshare and then bitcoin wave. I'm sitting on a bit of coin right now, but it was based on research into cool coins. I bought ant shares at a 1.37. The thing is, I don't know how to actually say trade. I've read some material on walls and patterns, but it's been difficult to predict. Especially considering the ask prices change every single second. How do you go about it?

>I‘m really sad because even tho I made good money nobody is happy for me.

They can't be happy for you because they hate themselves. The only thing that matters is whether you're happy with yourself. You sound proud of your accomplishment. I'm proud of you making it.

I hear those things all day long, I actually use my gains to pay for health insurance, taxes and insurance and gas for my car, even buy food with it.
I‘m trying not to spend too much because I want to be richer.

Who gives a shit? friends are overrated, family is disappointing, but we are proud of you. We're all gonna make it bro. Enjoy your gains.

>I've been in total depression/anger for years over this lol,
Me too user. Basically you have to sort people into categories in your head. Im an edgy cunt so I think of them as subhumans and humans
I have 2 sets of behavior for them.

- Business savy people that do get exited for new things and are able to actually have a duscussion about things (humans) I open up to and learn from and try to help whenever I can in a productive manner.

- Subhumans I just let talk and fake interest in the boring normie things they do. Like really really listen to them. ask follow up questions etc but never go into detail about anything I do. I dont offer them advice or any insight because productive advice from you would make them like you less.
For instance:

Normie has money problem?
My reaction: "Oh shit, normie, that sucks. How come?"
Normie: "hurrdurr blaming evrybody but myself bro"
Me: "Oh yea your boss sounds like a right cunt. Hurr hur [useless smalltalk ensues]"

Just keep them going talking about their boring normie selfes and they will like you.

Good for you man

how do you gainfags cash out? not the whole thing but like a portion. through tether or is there any other way ??

I watch the orderbook during a pump and then sell along the way, buy back when alts bleed and repeat.
The good projects like REQ, LINK, ICX, Wabi, ripple also monero and ETH have been very good to me.

I am very proud and just wanted to share my success with my family and friends, turns out they‘re filled with hate.

I try to enjoy myself but this whole family thing made me really depressed. I just expected more of them. But you‘re right.

I did this to some degree, some friends seemed like real humans tho, the wageslave grind however turned them into Subhumans over time.
I agree with your post completely, better play „dumb“ around normalfags to avoid certain topics.

I use a different exchange every month and only cash out small amounts like 700 bucks a month, sometimes less. Taxman and banks don‘t seem to care, laws are also somewhat grey area.

Senpai you need to understand how normies think. Think about regular day jobs. Normies keep asking questions, just bullshit them. I frequent Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums about 7 years now. I'm fairly fit and can work on my own shit. When normies ask me what exercises I do or how I do my own maintenance I just bullshit them
>Exercises? Sorry senpai, I just play football with friends and have a fast metabolism
If you actually try to open their eyes, they get butthurt and defensive because you provided information that conflicts with their world view.

Treat them like children basically

>Do you plan to abandon them all now?
Hey OP Im In my case I abandoned them all since it didnt seem salvagable. I also got the feeling they were starting to think its ok to fuck me over on small amounts of money or things because I was doing well.
Basically once they entered that mode I decided I could never trust them on anything serious again and what good is such a friend

Now I have a new circle I carefully cultivated. Mostly small business guys that own their own shit, freelancers, affiliate marketers. Those kind of people have the entrepeneurial mindset.

Meetup.com is a great way to find self-made people from industries you are interested in

But kinda sucks to play dumb around people and avoid topics you would like to talk about.

Thats the only way to deal with subhumans stuck in a marxist mindset. You cant let them know you may be batter at one thing or another or that you may have made better choices than the, at some point.

Yeah I get you senpai, but that's what (gud) friends are for. I'm currently doing an MD/PhD combined study and research track and most of my current friends I only encountered in uni. They actually seem to accept information conflicting with their view and are willing to engage in a conversation about it instead of
>NUH UH!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I genuinely hope you'll encounter non-dumb people

During my crypto trade adventure I met some good people who know how to appreciate crypto and the gains that come with it, I hope I can build better friendships with them in the future.
My normalfag friends are distancing themselves further and further every day tho.

Also the thing about small amounts of money, I shared a filesharing account with a friend and we agreed that everyone pays 50%. Last time took months to get my 10 bucks back because „LOL I know you don‘t need it THAT urgent ;)“

stop fucking talking about it.

did you know that the majority of serious crimes (murder, bank robbery, etc) are solved because the criminal talks about it to someone and then gets turned in? and that if they just wanted to go murder people, but then never ever talk about it to anyone under any circumstance, they'd probably get away with it?

it's the same with anything in life, just keep your fucking mouth shut. the desire to gossip is a psychological fault. no matter how happy you are, if you buy a coin for $0.0001 and it goes up to $1000 and you just made $32 million dollars, keep your fucking mouth shut about it, internalize it, just stop talking to people, not your brother, not your best friend, not your mom or dad or favourite uncle, or even your girlfriend or wife, tell no one anything ever

This.
When they realize this user works out X hours per day to be Veeky Forums they are confronted with the fact they themselfes are lazy as fuck. They will resent you for that.

When you hit a certain level of income and/or networth, almost everyone in your life will hate you. This can include family members as much as anyone else. Poverty and misery are gravity, they're always trying to pull you back by whatever means they can. At least those people hate you in a way that is obvious once you get over your disbelief and confusion, so they're easy to filter out. The real fun is when the further and faster you go, all those saints you start running into trying to be your friends with all their sad stories and statements about how money isn't everything while they steal social security checks from their live-in parents. They hate you probably more than the former group, but with the added bonus of being somewhat scared of you. The moment you make it known to them in anyway that they aren't entitled to the fruits of your labor, you'll never see smiles turn into snarls so quickly. You'll never see people that formerly were trying to sell themselves like they were Mr. and Mrs. Rogers so quickly turn into the most vile greedy amateur attorneys you can imagine. Stick with people in your socioeconomic range.

The only people i've found that will be happy at your success are other successful people

I only told close friends and my family about it, I didn‘t go full gains disclosure, just talked about some trades, quickly realized my mistake.
Won‘t make the same mistake ever again.

Makes sense that poorfag normies would react that way.

My bullshit detector is very good so I don‘t easily fall for scams or people trying to gain my trust for exchange of money.
I‘m not worried about them for now but I know they will come out of the woodwork to somehow get my money.
Fuck em all.

People are jealous by nature. I get attacked all the time on here because of who I am, what I have done, the life I have lived, and the fun I have on here. But that is a small percentage of Anons. Family is wierd. they expect to go on with their own lives independent of even their own Father, and expect their Father to be patiently waiting for them on the rare occasion when they have time for him. I have so many other things going on now, and now Crypto has filled the remaining limited slot. So, the Family looks pretty askance at my crypto trading. It is what it is.

Chad? Is that you?

Your friends suck, buy some nice shit and reality will click for them but I'd suggest being above that. They can't call it fake money then, but if reality clicks they might try to rob you lol...

Made 175000 off my btc holdings

All my "friends" hate me now
I'm 17 years so I guess everyone my age is a stuck up cunt

Yep just keep playing the game and remember it's not enough to know, you also need to be able to act on what you know. I made that mistake in the past. I sort of knew some people in my life were those sycophantic types, but I still felt bad and helped them when I could. Times aren't always good and you can't be everyone's personal welfare office, so I "re-prioritized." I learned for people like that you can do 9 amazing things for them, but the first time you say no or turn them down, all of your 9 things are meaningless. The lesson is to not bother wasting money or time on the initial 9. Other than that, it's part of life and at least in my case, you learn by mistakes. On a positive note I will say when you meet those other entrepreneurial types you will never connect with people so quickly. Keep taking intelligent and calculated risks. Keep getting better. We all die eventually. no matter how safe you played it.

Sadly its not about age. Happens everywhere

So the best way to cash out, is to cash out small amounts every month through different exchanges?

anyone here came out with serious gains? like 10-20M+?

>anyone here came out with serious gains? like 10-20M+?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan

Better pay up goy. IRS wants their cut

You sound like an asshole

you: hey mom I made 5k today playing craps! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow

mom: Gambling isn't going to make you money long term

you: waaaaaaaaaah they're butthurt waaaaaaaaaah

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

The more people bitch on you, the better you are doing.

Life lessons i've learned

Yes. I admittedly was a Chad. I had all the girls. Graduated Junior High as Student Council President and Valedictorian. In high school things took a turn for the worse. I was shipped out to a school where that caste was already in place. A gang of them would find me whenever they could. I learned to street fight down and dirty pretty quick. One day when I was being brought in to a cell block as the others were going to a hospital, an user was reviewing my files. He was in a suit instead of a uniform. He took me in a van to The Thunderbird Institute and administered a 4 day psych profile and Abstract Reasoning Exam. The rest is history. To others, I am still Chad. In the malls, the females young to old still stare. I look right through them. I am devoid of feeling. I have a family. it was necessary. I care for them and do my duty by them. I am devoid of feeling. 4 Chan is a place where I can fantasize I am a Normie or a Basement dwelling neet and forget my real life, and responsibilities. I can lash out at people who are wastes of skin without repercussion. Who I am irl mandates that I accept wastes of skin for who they are, unless they are under Contract.

You said BTC was going to moon a couple days ago

well at least try a few times with the absolute truth and if they get angry or dismissive then just aim to stop the conversation.
I got messed up way too many times but such gaslighters who tell you obvious lies that they must obviously know to be lies but hey, just repeat it blabla who cares, nothing matters anyway, haha, inner values matter more than the body, money doesnt make you happy blabla.
These kind of retard sayings piss me off, for example some dude tried to tell me how okay and great it is to cheat the welfare office and I just told him, hey I dont care what you do but dont try to sell me this, stealing and lying is wrong, period. He got pretty pissed but I am not going to let my character get soiled by implicit consent to this shit, it went on for far too long already and I'm too old to just tolerate bullcrap if I dont have to.

hi

Fuck the normies,

You're on here with us now, and in the future or the next life us bizraelis will form a tightly knit ingroup

Thanks for hanging around here. It wouldn't be as fun without you.

Yeah, this was already inevitable. Though it's still unclear... they will waste so much time trying to track down transactions to evaluate the historical data on any particular trade between two currencies that it's just not feasible to go after anyone making under a million dollars... and even that is probably too small to waste time going after. Just get a good tax guy and try to keep your purchases all in 1 or 2 places, as well as your sales.

why do you capitalize random words?

I remember him saying pumping BTC makes sense for wall street before shorting it. He aborted on his claims after I made 5% listening to him. Haven't been in BTC since, except to make some gains on XMR (which he again, suggested).

The problem with oldfagbiztard is you have to REALLY CAREFULLY read his posts. REALLY CAREFULLY.

(Because really smart people sometimes forget to dumb things down for the rest of us - it's hard work for them to dumb things down).

Reading with comprehension does happen on Veeky Forums. Just not often enough.

Case in point. *Sigh* I said the Koreans would pump it. they did.

YES! Even if it's a stupid financial decision, it will be worth the psychological trauma you inflict on jealous people.

Get the cheapest one, idiot haters don't know the difference.