Dot-com Bubble

Friendly reminder that a bubble doesn't pop in 1 day or 1 month. The dot-com bubble "popping" was a period that lasted between 2 to 3 years, from 2000 to 2003, where shit was almost constantly going down.
What I'm trying to say is that if btc is a bubble it will probably take at least 1 month where it will slowly die (everything moves faster in crypto, and it's not a bubble that big like the dot-com one)
Look at the btc graph and you will realize that after hitting an ATH of $19850 (binance) it has been going down constantly, then up, then down, but the trend is clear, and almost every day it find new lows.
My prediction is that btc will bleed slowly, and all those that bought too high will get fucked.
It's obviously just speculation and I may be wrong, if you want screencap this and then throw me shit when it gets to 25k, or suck my dick when it's at 10k and lowering.
Before you say something retarded like "hur durr it always go back up", THIS FUCKING TIME IS DIFFERENT, Fees and transaction times are at ATH's, the competition is higher than ever, fucking look at coinbase reddit or btc reddit and you will see constant normie moaning of fees, bad service, and how btc is shit, the sentiment overall is BAD. Even in the news you're starting to see conversations of how btc is using too much energy, high fees, high transaction time, and that there are better alternatives.

>inb4 that image of people saying it's a bubble but it always got back up
>inb4 cashie, pajeet or some other bs
(not even holding bch or ltc)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/bitcoin-bitfinex-tether.html
steemit.com/bitcoin/@swissclive/bitcoin-price-accurately-forecasted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(new image , that one looks like shit)

>THIS FUCKING TIME IS DIFFERENT
Sure it is faggot

This chart is even shittier

i agree except they said that segwit hardfork is coming to fix it in like 5 days

God, I'm trying to have a decent discussion and all you can think is about "faggot, mu this time is the same as ever". Fucking retard, what would I expect from a deluded bitcoiner.

10k is a floor based on fundamentals. As long as merchant adoption and transactions are up it won't go lower than that.

There's a few key differences to the .com bubble tho
>tiny market cap
>BTC being the only coin that is in a heavy bubble, many others coins being greatly undervalued

mechanism and underlying factors are completely different

dotcom was a temporary phase

cryptocurrency is the future

You retard.

This bubble operates at 10x the speed of the dotcom bubble.

One month in crypto is like 2 years of stock market.

I think it's fine. I got in at 1,000, and have seen this tons of times. This is pretty mild, desu. When the news about china came in and it dropped like 50%, that was the only time I ever got scared. Hell, I didn't think 10k was possible before Christmas. If it drops to 9k or so it's fine.

.come bubble wasn't wrong, it just came too early before the tech was truly ready to sustain the growth.

Blockchain is ready for primetime now.

Amazon was in that bubble.Just buy good coins and wait.

Right guys??????

LOL!

>merchant adoption
Merchants have been dropping Bitcoin due to how expensive tx fees are and how slow it is.

>>BTC being the only coin that is in a heavy bubble, many others coins being greatly undervalued
Yes, this is what I'm saying actually. I think btc is one of the few overvalued.
This is what I said, fucking idiot, read the entire post.

We've hit the floor, guys. Shit's turning around. Buy the dip before it goes back to 17K.

Surely BTC will keep growing until everyones fund are in it, and then it will keep growing by the means of dark magic

BTC could go to 1k in a week!

Amazon could adapt and change, updating their site, buying other companies, adding services, etc.
The BTC we use to day is the same one used in 2011, there is no future for BTC, it's over

Oops I think I misinterpreted your post

beginning of the next ladle perhaps

yea i was talking about the few good alts :)

>Yes, this is what I'm saying actually. I think btc is one of the few overvalued.
Yeah I got that vibe from your OP, just stressed it out. Shame that it's gonna throw a bit of shit all around the market when it goes down

btc and other useless shitcoins are in a bubble

the real bitcoin and useful alts are not in a bubble

when the bubble pops everything will downtrend for a while but not as long as you think

So looking at BTC and the past trends of it dipping, but going back up shortly after, are we following that same trend? Or has it been lingering at around $16000 for too long? I'm not invested in crypto but I've just been monitoring everything. Not that long either.

it's not over yet, parts of the world are still catching up and they're not going to start on undeveloped coins

Hope everyone is ready for Mt Gox 2.0

nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/bitcoin-bitfinex-tether.html

Tether/Bitfinex gets shut down and the entire fucking thing goes down in seconds.

Yeah I'm sure your average Zimbabwean is going to spend his months salary just to pay the processing fee for BTC

What are these fundamentals, exactly? I mean, not just some numbers someone has pulled out of their ass, but actual facts. Any links?

>no coiner f

>dotcom was a temporary phase
Yeah. Imagine if that internet thing had ever caught on.

But they said Segwit would fix everything

Doesn't LN release in a week? How will that affect the price?

This is absolutely nothing like the dot com bubble. For starters these aren’t fucking stocks for companies that are reporting bullshit profits. I can tell you’re less than 30 years old.

You like comparing apples with cars right? Fucking disgusting to compare a random bubble with the current event. They have nothing in common, besides the Internet as the same medium.

But hey people comparing it with tulips too or even the real estate bubble, so who cares.

>For starters these aren’t fucking stocks for companies that are reporting bullshit profits
Yes goy

steemit.com/bitcoin/@swissclive/bitcoin-price-accurately-forecasted

>scaling issues
> s c a l i n g
> i s s u e s

The tech still needs to be improved. Blockchain will certainly be a revolutionary development, but there is no way in hell any coin currently out there can support hundreds of millions (or potentially billions) of users.