Anyone else noticed how shitty is Veeky Forums last days...

Anyone else noticed how shitty is Veeky Forums last days? Under every post I see shills about monaco or sonm or bazingacoin, what the fuck guys? What is happening? I came to this board for fun, not for some pajeet shilling.

look at the population of pajeet-land , theyre fuckign everywhere - we're fucked my homie

we are, what do we do.

sonm is actually a good buy

>newfag pretends he's been here longer than a week

fuck off, pajeet shilling has always been a part of Veeky Forums

Improving Veeky Forums with Natalia.

It's an internet version of their Bazaars.

Yeah, I have also noticed. It's fucking disgusting now. Even during the march-may bullrun the pajeets were under control or at least funny. I think that was because at least they were channer pajeets. Now its normalfags and retarded redditors shilling their crap.

no my dear it wasn't. there was some shilling, but spamming under every thread is new thing, btfo.

I'm worried about all the poo

exactly. I watch some meme thread and they shill their fuckcoins.

>ban indian IP's
>country flags
there problem solved

MOOOOOOOOODS. please.

I think enough outsiders have identified Veeky Forums as a place for perfect grassroots advertising/marketing with very little investment that we're fucked.

A lot of the shilling is obvious, but now it's making me realize that there must be a TON of non-obvious shilling happening. The board contains very little real discussion, but instead reads like a list of advertisements for various cryptos.

You look like you are in need of the latest and greatest coin. Monacazingacoin.

so in conclusion - this board is becoming shit.

discord.com/fuckmywifeplease

Buy Monaco for those sweet x10 gains

yeah it used to be that people respond to each other but right now it's mostly just shouting ads at each other

Everyone should hopefully be smart enough to not invest in just straight up retarded shit and it won't matter, the trash will sink to the bottom in the next market pump, just as it always does.

this board was never good fuck off