Who else loves this coin right now?

Who else loves this coin right now?

I have always loved this coin :3

Holding 20k long term

i love my baby

This coin is what took me out of my $20,000 stagnation period from June-October into $140,000. Breaking six digits for the first time.

And I'm holding until $1.50 (which is the current Skateboard market cap).

I cant wait for the REQ party when this hits $100 a coin.

Love my ID is the same colour as the R. Hopefully gonna make it...

A E S T H E T I C

>A E S T H E T I C
The other day I also posted in a thread where green ID's were gonna make it. I had the greenest ID that you have ever seen. Comfy. Looking forward to the future.

12k here, will hodl for minimum 2-3 years. What are your price predictions?

EOY18: 3-4
EOY19: 7-10

Will be about $50 EOY 2019 at least if it gets some mainstream adoptions.

Why is Ripple doing so well today?

WHY IS THIS COIN ONLY ON BINANCE?

why tf would i love these heavy bags filled with shit

Thinking of doubling down right now for this dip.
My fellow bizrealalites is this not a great opportunity?

It's comfy as fuck. It's like a warm cabin surrounded by a bitcoin fueled snowstorm.

salty no coiner

That party will be awesome. Will be millionaire then.

you're out of your god damn mind.
$50 would be dope though

Just wait and you will love more and more this comfy coin.

Just HODL REQ and you will make it

my value is holding extremely well right now with REQ.

I unironically like that color scheme

If that happened I would be a multimillionaire. Hope it happens

No stinky linkies allowed at the REQ party.

Considering REQ will be using chainlink I'd like to disagree with you and welcome our fellow lambo land destined friends

Me too

you guys think its gonna pump for the annoucement?

>50% LINK
>40% REQ
>10% ETH

The "you already made it, but you made it so hard that time hasn't kept up with you and you have to wait another 2 years to cash out"-Portfolio.

The FOMO is real. Big investors are gonna lose even more money if they keep sitting in BTC waiting for REQ to drop. Good luck to them lololol

I remember my first day trading bitcoin

I have the strangest feeling that ETH is gonna double again soon.

Big news will be dropped tomorrow. This is literally the comfiest coin that one could ever sit in.

It's a premined shitcoin with Devs holding unknown reserves, in the billions. They can taper the supply of XRP to stimulate growth artificially and then dump.

There's also a rogue ex-Dev who's Blacklisted but also holding billions of XRP.

Don't ever trade pre-mined coins.

Source?

IT'S PUMPING

As BTC dips, REQ is actually increasing for tomorrow, so it's a great way to enlarge your BTC stack.

green id

Well, this and ICX

What about ICX Mr. user?

God I'm so excited for Q1 and Q2. Realistically, what do you think the price will be at when we're in Q2?

I own under 1k REQ can someone kill me now

Sold at 1860, i'm gonna put a stop limit at 1800, thats safe r..r..right user

Biweekly news drop. Expect some big things.

Big things coming. And not just talking about my dick. This coin will take you to Lambo City.

>I own under 1k REQ can someone kill me now
$3

Well that was quick

Anons, gather round a fella here: I got 66k REQ DCA’d at .07, but I have the overwhelming feeling that I won’t make it. Like MAYBE REQ will touch $2/$3, but even that wishful thinking only takes me to less than $200k. Fuck I’ll need another 10x boys :(

LOL stay poor user. REQ is gonna make all this shit work. Right now the only thing you can do with your bitcoin is let it sit in a wallet.

REQ is crypto adoption for the entire world. Too many shills and FUD but not enough brains.

TOMORROWS UPDATE INCLUDES EBAY PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT AND LISTING ON NORMIE BASE IN 2018

GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

I could understand if you'd feel this with something like monero, ark, iota, etc. But theres a long way to go with Req, it's #88. But FA says it should be a lot higher.

The fact that you can't even articulate a single salient point implies that you're retarded, or just a shill.

Hey moron, maybe you want to re-read the post. I'm a REQ holder and unpaid shill because I think it's a legit business. I was shit-talking XRP.

You said pre mined I thought you were talking about REQ too, my b

If REQ delivers the way it's intended you could theoretically use their network on your business startup for auditing and transactions, I'm pretty excited. You can use your crypto gains from REQ and other coins as beginning capital, that's my plan.

How long do I need to hold to get a Russian gf?

Eth is only top coin not being pajeet right now

if shes based in russia now, especially in a shithole outside of moscow? all you need is a western passport.

You'll see. You'll see.

LOL to anyone who didnt buy at $0.06 and under.

>removing coins from circulation

nice try dipshit

Fuck I got all in. I can't accumulate anymore. :^(

we are all part of the REQ party

What is stopping them?

Bump

>Trying to get on the moon ship asap
>Changelly is a piece of shit
>Shapeshift - no fiat
>Localbitcoins margin way to fucking high
>Coinbase still unverified
>Coinmama still unverified