If you aren't all in BCH you're literally retarded

If you aren't all in BCH you're literally retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/
np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7lbaz2/coinbase_has_reopened_buying_bch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All in here.

I sold my links for this shit.
Now it's bleeding even more than if it was in link
Now link just went up higher than I sold for
Fuck you cuckbase. Just unfreeze trading

that's what I'm thinking, literally as soon as they open for buys its going to go nuts, the whole market is stagnant because of this. Do people not understand this? Its unbelievable how retarded some people are to think this isn't going to go crazy. Its a new coin listed on the most downloaded app on iTunes. That's a huge fucking deal. Clowns

BCH will boom after Coinbase stops fucking around, it's sitting at 4k on Asian exchanges still.

Also within a few days CoinEx will launch in the UK with BCH as the base pairs for the coins, this is an exceptional time to jump into BCH if you haven't already.

corecucks dont have brains user

be nice to them

All in as well. Made the mistake of flipping and getting left with the bag at 3800. Should I take my BCash back to GDAX/Coinbase or keep on Binance? Definitely excited to see what happens when buys are enabled.

Wait it out user. Fiat buys were enabled for 22 minutes yesterday and the price shot up 20%. Set your sell order at $10,000.

my body is ready

>please buy my bags

When Coinbase launches prices should be thigher on gdax than the others for a while until it gets arbitraged

i cant wait for buying to be enabled and all these fucking idiots going "WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THIS SHIT?". Because its new, its on coinbase, a very accessable exchange for the average person, and it says bitcoin, and its shilled constantly as the new bitcoin. You truely think most people give a fuck about the technical aspects of any coins that buy on coinbase? Youre fucking delusional and need to get out more. All people care about is gains, not what technology they can barley understand can do for them and the world. Just coat-tail on the idiots that are going to buy and then when you feel you made enough profit go back into whatever you belive in long-term. Holy shit how is this hard for you people to understand, i wish all of Veeky Forums had this mindset we could all be fucking billionaires

All in since $1k. Looks like BCH has had a 50% correction since it began its run up from $1800. All eyes on Coinbase to open the buy option so BCH can begin its next leg up. Also, eyeing the BCH/BTC pair on GDAX. Could dip lower as BTC holders dump their forked BCH, before the real pump takes off

who started this fucking meme about instant bch transfers. took almost 5hrs yesterday to get 6/6 confirms required to clear my exchange deposit. meanwhile i had bitcoin in there within 30 mins. and it will only get worse if more people start using it.

Damn, looks good.

half in here. 50 BCH. the other half is in monero.
am I retarded?

cool words. proof?

Already 2 hours late. Fucking gdax

>$3 per transaction
Damn this became outdated fast.

The depth chart on the BCH/BTC pair doesn't look ugly

>Sell low buy high.
I bought more LINK low. Thanks for selling to me.

This is innaccurate and incomplete

all i wanted to do was ride the normie pump up to buy more link.
that was the only reason why i did it
I feel sick right now

just dropped my litecoin for this, looking to sell when it spikes then buy back into eth because fuck all of these coins

what should I place my sell order at?

This is how you shill BCH.

Looks pretty damn healthy, coupled with normies who'll snap up BCH on coinbase I can see BCH heading back to 4k within an hour of opening

what is your sell order at?

4000? 4500? 5000?

Should have swing traded LINK/BTC instead. The movements were highly periodic in almost every alt for hours. I made 20% pure link between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

you will make it

When is trading going to be made available? Is there any idea?

>going all in
No.
But it's my biggest position, and I hope it succeeds, because so far it's my biggest accomplishment to have bought a stack a few hours before Coinbase announced that they list it.

IT's fucking getting sold like crazy on Bittrex
WHY!
?????????

I'd look at 4.5k but if it looks like it's roaring I'll just continue holding. Bitcoin Cash's growth has been expontenial and I see no reason this will stop, more good news every day.

Just off the top of my head
CoinEx - Viabtc's new BCH base exchange in the UK launching *late december 2017*
Gemini - will be forced to add BCH asap
Bitpay integration proceeding quickly and set as default payment method
The media is also extremely bullish for BCH

The really juicy stuff will be exchanges such as Binance/Bittrex/Hitbtc opening BCH markets, I suspect they'll do this very soon - the first exchange to do this will force the others to move quickly as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, fucking buy Bitcoin Cash - its a fucking solid winner.

because people are pussys like you. Relax it'll be fine. Step away from the computer and go get your monthly fresh air.

Coinbase just enabled BCH buying/selling - here we go boys.

yep

too much resistance

where is this coming from?
are people jumping ship for Bitcoin?>

first sell offs after a huge dip

sauce?
status.coinbase.com/

Should I replace my Monero with BCH?

more like 30$ per transaction
the absolute state of corecucks

no they didn't but the fucking suspense is killing me. I look like pink wojak right now

Hold my man, feel bad for you, but you'll pull through.

Nigga is you crazy??? XMR will own the darknet soon enough, hodl and prosper

a 25 BTC buy just got shredded

WTF!!!!!

WHY IS IT DUMPING!

its supposed to be pumping

this is so bad Veeky Forums never been this stressed about crypto before. it's either going all the way down or all the way up.

facts check for yourself

yes they did, Just bought some bags on normiebase.

Because it's a S C A M C O I N

Good luck ever cashing out on this shit lol.

Some fags on /r/btc

np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7lbaz2/coinbase_has_reopened_buying_bch/

Looks like it's limited to USA customers right now

all in and ready for action

sorry guys
i'm out
it's off to a very bad start
going to worse from here
i'll buy back at .12

$10,000

>G-g-g-guys it's going to moon as soon as Coinbase.....

3 days later

>ALL IN GUYS a-as soon as coin base

Le $9500 average "insider trading is a non crime" face.

>$3 per transaction
if only that were the case

wow
so it's true

the second they re-enabled trading, everyone starts selling

WTF!!!!!!

Chill everyone, the Koreans are sleeping still

I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T WATCH THIS MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I bought in at $1600. But im still triggered by normiebase. Fucking assholes. I was working while it was happening, and missed my chance to dump at $5k. Now they are trying to what? protect normies getting dumped on?

WHAT DO I DO

hold until 5000

I too dumped REQ, LINK, RCN, and QSP.

Got in late as fuck because I was out of the house when the API news leaked, bought around $3.5, which could've been much worse. But goddamn I miss my old bags and not having to have my financial future depend on CoinBase and normies. Once I can buy my old bags back with some profits to cover the stress of all this, I'm doing it.

DESU it's lining up to be pretty damn good timing with BTC taking a nosedive currently.

normies are gonna get scared now that their """new"" coin has such a rough launch.

*King BTC frowns*

It's treason, then.

dude

sell everything except RCN
you're an idiot for selling RCN
get back in now or you're going to face one of "OH FUCK I JUST SOLD MY RCN" moments

No, these are the only underbought high market cap buys right now. I'm all in on BCH but likely riding XMR after this until the tax season pump.

Wait. Coinbase Status page hasn't updated. Notice hasn't gone out unless your an autist and staring at the Gdax chart. Price is rising, surge is coming.

>Dumb Sheevposter

Non-American here. What's the tax season pump and when is it?

more like $50 for it to actually get confirmed, been sitting on 2 (0.002fee each) since yesterday and not even a single confirmation.
This is total bullshit my dude.

No, this is a chance to double my USD and triple my satoshis as BTC gets sucked down the drain.

Everything but BCH is going to be a on a satoshi sale for the next couple days, imo. I think I'll be able to buy back in, but I think I've overextended into this position a bit.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

People are able to start filing in January but it's due by April. I predict a lot of people will start to see XMR as the best store of wealth during this time, because it only makes sense that it is.

ok guys my folio is 200 in btc, 200 in bch, 1k in mooning alts. what do i need to fix?

>selling bitcoin

lmao at how fast things change in this space.

BCH sales are temporarily disabled again.

I LITERALLY AM ALL-IN ON BCH AND I'M GETTING /JUST'D/

I'M DOWN 24.3% OF MY TOTAL PORTFOLIO ON BITCOIN CASH

I'M BLEEDING MONEY BUT I JUST CAN'T SELL

I'M STUCK HOLDING BAGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what did you buy at?

I bought at 3000. and am selling at the top.

I-it's going up again (on Binance)

ITS HAPPENING!

Are you fucking kidding me

>tfw angry at myself for not getting BCH earlier
>tfw happy knowing it's going to shit rn

5100 CAD I thought it was going to moon when GDAX opened trading yesterday.

Pleaseeee go up I want to sell my bags but got justed when it got first added buying at 4200 and 4400

Probably a moron for not cashing out

Just be happy if you're not a born loser like myself at least you still have your dignity and can sell knowing the oh win again someday unlike me it's physically impossible for me to make money because there is something wrong with me

Will this thing ever go up or should I just drop my bags and take the 10% loss?

Just hold and wait

the coinbase thing still isn't working fully. only the burgers seem to have it online, but it's like 3 am there atm, so most normies aren't even awake.
the fact that coinbase itself hasn't released any news doesn't really help the mooning.

It's between noon and 3 pm in the US

I need hard real rational logical proof that this is going to go above 4000 at some point for me to waste my time risking and I don't see that then again I'm a f****** loser so people should just do the opposite of what I do at every point if they want to win

oh, i've misunderstood then, do hope it will start going up in about 2/3 hours then.

Wait what so it just came online like how long ago, its 2pm here central, are we talking hours or mins ago!?

You can't have an absolute proof about the future, however it is extremely likely this is going to go way up and replace bitcoin, you just have to hold and wait and then reap the rewards, opportunities like this are rare

Who here got their BCH for free? Feelsgoodman

lower fee's faster, has the name bitcoin, it could very well supplant bitcoin, especially to money hungry normies who want a second chance at bitcoin. I have actually had normies yesterday in my family tell me smugly they want to get some credit cards or loans and go all into crypto, they didnt mention bch, but they did say they expect something to be the "new bitcoin"

Litecoin will surpass it

Litecoin founder sold all his litecoins, possibly to invest in BCH

Lmao you have no clue

Were you actually waiting on the confirms or for the tx to initiate? I bet it was Polo or another exchange doing something fucky, I often have to wait way too long