It's odd.. I made 300K with crypto with an initial investment of 5K bucks and I am absolutely unsatisfied with that...

It's odd.. I made 300K with crypto with an initial investment of 5K bucks and I am absolutely unsatisfied with that. Unless I hit the million dollar jackpot and onward from there I feel like a poor fag and I could lose anything at any time. Anyone else? I get it that I should be happy and I also am but I want to be in the big boys club already where early retirement is an actual option.

This is literally my exact position too, same numbers

well 300k - 40% in tax
so yeah, its nothing for burgers

nice man.. I wish you all the best for 2018, may this be the year that sets us free!

Why everyone is so lucky here :(

I would be so fucking happy with these gains!

...currently 85% in BTC watching shitcoin after shitcoin moon. But I think holding onto 21 BTC is the smart move so sitting on my hands. Hopefully market growth will make BTC do a x4 in USD within a couple of years then we will have made it

At that point one should just consider giving up their citizenship, I'd rather pay the $2,350 to give up citizenship than pay those taxes fuck that

if they don't fix botched its dead
the miners are all going to swtich

plus state tax also
so more like 50% taxes on 300k

Eh... Trust me you wouldn't. Human greed is fucked up.

i have exactly the same problem. have 200k atm , but I want a fucking million.
Godspeed anons, we're all gonna make it.

that is probably the smart thing to do. I am pretty much all in on XRB at the moment. I should probably cash some out already but the greed is too high and from all I gather this coin has the potential to be a top10 coin next year so I ll sit on my ass and wait it out and pray.

And why iam happy with my 100$ gain? WTF!
YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!

>300k
>Not early retirement material

So, you can earnestly just take that and put it in an etf and earn 20% a year.

So, $60k a year zero effort. You can actually retire on that.

If you decide to reinvest your gains, you'll make about a million in 6 years. So, 200k a year no effort.

Why would you keep your money in crypto?

name ends with cum.. checks out. Stay poor poorfag.

Perfectly normal, 300k is good money but not something you can retire with, at least not in any developed country

Easy for you to say from down there.

I honestly envy you.

fuck off poorfag, you have no idea

>he thinks early retirement is an option in US/ Western Europe with a million

kek

With no asset there is no way to get out of the poorfag state.

lmao which ETF gives you 20% every year? forget about that

This.

Just get dirty and go to Germany as a refugee.
Youl'l not only get citizenship there, but they have 0 crypto tax.

I COMPLETELY understand the Syrian's point of view.

And If your brown Merkle might even give you qt white chicks.

wtf i thought it was 30% tax?

what were the crucial trades you made from 5k to 300k?

This, it's a low growth world.

1% MAX unless you go into the stockmarket that's a bigger bubble then bitcoin atm. In stockmarket with bluechips you can expect 5% per year with a strng risk of losing 50% of your capital in the next 5 years.

Tons of them do in a bull market.

>What if it goes bear?

What happens to crypto in a bear?

Or just cash out in ATM. Not a fucking rocket science.

300k before taxes won't even get you a decent house in the US.
unless you want to live with nigger or in the middle of nowhere

This here is the current balance of my brother, no larping either. I am telling you guys he made this money in the last couple months. If I had invested only a bit more in some coins I'd be there with him. We are gonna make it bros. 2019 is the year!

and by 2019 i mean 2018 :)

Give me 1% of that, i will double it and give you everything back.

I have 80k from 1500 invested, plus 7k on mining rigs.

I'm not happy with this at all...

Fuck.

Truth

I made 15k profit this year from 2k investment and still want to fucking Die.

>2019 is the year!

For a moment I thought we were in 2018

same here, around $850k, still contemplating if I should buy a ferrari

you're a different kind of retard on the other hand
which ETF gives you 1%? that doesn't even beat the inflation
you know shit about stock market, S&P doubles approximately every 7 years
yeah, good luck getting it right with that one ETF that will give you the 20%
not happening, just put it in S&P 500 for 10%/year and forget about it

All you fuckers need to fuck off. I'm happy I've made $4000.

It lets me pay rent and bills for a few months. If I had $300k I could live for a couple years with no issues.

Why are you unhappy, bro?

You're unsatisfied because you still don't have a sustainable income. Once you start something that earns you 10k consistently you'll feel different.

>Go look at vanguard medium risk ETFs
>Look at average growth since 2008

Wow. So complicated. Well, until the stock market crashes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE TAX RATE ON CRYPTO

10 burgers

I'm similar, made 250k from 7k. Cashed out 80% of it after 4 years of straight BTC hodling. Idk, somehow the fear of losing it all took over, and having 200k in the bank account is still a life-changing thing for me.

One odd thing I noticed - I'm far more willing to take risks with the remaining 50k, throwing it at shitcoins left and right. It doesn't matter anymore somehow, because I already got 200k out of the game. So maybe I'll catch one of those shitcoin x10 moon missions and still become a real millionaire.

TL;DR: Cash out, it makes you happy. Seriously

Or he should give me some

I’ve gone from 3000 to 22,000 in the last 5 months or so. I just want to make it into the 6 figures so bad, I can almost taste it.

This is what my portfolio looks like atm. Am I gonna make it?

actually that is not true, I have a job that I both enjoy and that pays me good but a job is a job and with crypto I see it crystal clear infront of me: I got a shot at not being a wagecuck anymore because ultimately you know that a job will only ever make you so much money unless you are super lucky.

With crypto however.. you can make the same within a few hours. Doesn't really make going to work feel wholesome anymore after seeing these gains.

Don't low key beg, it's unbecoming.

I could have made so much more just holding something and not trading. Expecialy with stuff like XRP going from less than half a cent to over a dollar

Honestly I could Semi-retire on that. Buy a small apartment somewhere and rent it out, then live in Thailand on the rent money. Get a part time teaching job for beer money. Would have been set. Stress free life forever.

Yeah me too but that is the lesson learned: HODL! Get some good coins for 2018 and just wait it out. Godspeed!

that sounds like a good plan (slicing some off the top and going wild with that).

i really hope i can make it to 250k soon. i'm at 100k right now. took me 8 months.

>since 2008
wow you're so retarded
of course you dumbfuck it's going to grow faster right after a massive crash, go look at historic average brainlet

>XRP
>BTC
>IOTA
Those coins already have a big market cap. Don't expect them to go 5x out of nowhere

good analysis, yeah it is true! The more money I have and the more you are willing to accept that you can lose it at any time the bolder I also get. Full risk mode for me but no pain no gain right? I intend getting some good alts for 2018 and sit on them till end of next year.

But you still made money, you'll rarely, if ever, play it all perfectly.

Let me put this point blank. Why the fuck would you compare growth in a bull market to that in a bear market?

What useful information would you gather?