What sort of clothes should a GM typically wear?

What sort of clothes should a GM typically wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQcOt2OQEfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter. The GM should be behind a full body screen.

None, just like the players. Duh.

Toga

Cape, wizard hat, skeleton mask.

Get a voice changer, and laugh maniacally

Is that some gay member of the British Air Force?

No, it's the Game Master in OP's pic.

youtu.be/vQcOt2OQEfs

All I have is a filing cabinet.

Wear nothing but a smile.

Glasses if they need them to see, so they can fully relish in the dismay on people's faces.

KAMI DA

Veeky Forumstg/uy crossover?

A cute dress

Skirts are nice too.

Isn't that more of a player thing?

Am I a faggot if I like the Cradle of Filth version of his theme song better than the Black Sabbath version?

A silk bath robe and underpants with a duck window.

At least it isn't a goose window. Now that would cause some trouble.

Something to assist in pathfinding and course correction.

And apparently I've been running maid RPG wrong all these years

Anything that can contain them from screaming at the players for spending the past half hour having you make up a whole backstory for the shopkeep they liked the funny accent of.

Just give them a boring backstory like "I grew up in this town and have lived here all my life"

gimp suit with mouth hole

That sounds more like the opposite of "master"

>he doesn't GM remotely from his private quarters, with ruling, setting, and plot material plastering any available surface, using a series of ropes and pullies to suspend himself and move to any spot needed in his spider's web, communicating to the party via a proxy individual using a headset to relay all necessary information

If the GM isn't wearing a cape, then I cannot take him seriously.

I wear something loose and flowing and comfortable. My players must take turns of massaging and kissing my hands and feet, feeding me succulent grapes, performing music for my pleasure until I am sated and deign to run the game for them.

If at any point they neglect their duties--if they cease fanning me and I grow uncomfortably warm, or if they do not roll the dice for me lest my hands grow calloused--they are harshly chastised both in and out of character, potentially being removed forcibly by my more loyal followers and left with no other options but to join a Pathfinder group.

>Fedora
>Long leather jacket
>Sonic shirt or a black shirt with dragons on it
>Cargo shorts
>Knee-high socks
>Toeslippers

What's wrong with knee-high socks?

Never dressed up for a fantasy game but I did dress up last night for my first ever Cyberpunk 2020 game: Black denim jeans and jacket (a few patches on the jacket), black leather police boots and a black shirt, topped off with neon shutter glasses

I'm a cosplayer and costume piece collector. I have to resist the temptation to bust out the gamut for every occasion.
Most of the time I settle for a trinket the character has (like a necklace/symbol) as a PC or a cloak as GM if I want to be especially dramatic.

Those aren't knee high. Those are over the calf. And they should be worn with pants not cargo shorts. With the exception if you're in Bermuda you can wear them with Bermuda shorts.

Well they look higher later in the comic.

I'll take your word for it.

Had to google that one. Yeah, you're massive fag for liking that cover. Might as well just move to San Francisco and buy some assless leather pants.

>San Francisco
>gay hub
What, is it 2009 or something?

Even though I play online I'm always afraid my phone camera will come on by accident so I dress all the way with pants and a shirt and usually socks.

Ugh I've DM'ed in a cute dress. But that's because I'm a cute trap.
I've also posted before about getting under the table and giving everyone a good time...

I usually dress comfy but I also dress stupid. Like I'll wear joggers or sweat pants (crisp, no holes or stains.) and a clean shirt, plus a bandana or something. I also ALWAYS shower before a game and drink an energy drink. It's a ritual. I used to always touch up my facial hair but I've gotten lazy and deal with seasonal depression so it's gotten harder.

>ugly man dresses up and blows everyone under the table
>but it's ok everybody! he wore a dress!

Stay pleb, bud.

You do you, man.

that sounds like fun

Calling a fag a fag, fag.

A robe and wizard hat. Sets the right tone for all occasions while being comfy and easy to wear.

I find this concept fascinating for a convention style one-off. Have it be a mystery game and use the whole unknown GM thing help set the mood.

>A robe and wizard hat
>comfy and easy to wear

I think you're confused and that you meant to say "shorts."