Have any of you ever paid for art of the characters you've made? If so, feel free to share here

Have any of you ever paid for art of the characters you've made? If so, feel free to share here.

This is tiefling paladin I made for my first 5e campaign, had this drawn by artoflec on tumblr

> Have any of you ever paid for art of the characters you've made? If so, feel free to share here.
>Have any of you paid for [stuff]? If so, feel free to share here.
Fuck, this made me laugh harder than it should have.
I never commissioned art, though, so can't help ya, OP.

To be fair, if I could clone any of my posessions and give away a copy at no cost to me, I'd do it. Don't see why art would be any different.

Artificial scarcity, basically. When something can be copied and given away freely without limits, it becomes worthless.

Except you got the art you wanted for your concept. You have gotten your enjoyment/worth out of it and I don't see how others doing the same would diminish that.

Not sure if it exactly counts, but a friend and I exchanged art commissions as birthday presents for each other.

What? If I want a mountain painting, and everyone has the same mountain painting. It's not going to stop my desire of wanting to own a mountain painting.

Getting said painting would still fulfill my inner wish. You have the autisms

My fiance drew this for me.
I paid her with love.

I've gotten commissions of my waifu but those were all Rule 34 or sexy pinups.

I have gotten commissions of friends' characters as birthday gifts, however.

unfinished model pre-hotglued

deviantart kingdom-hearts tier bullshit

chris-chan level at best

lopsided hips and ass, her left boob is fucking MELTING. Jesus christ there's so much wrong with that image, and it looks like she's about to get hotglued all on her face.

That didn't make a lot of sense until I realized you're probably talking about this post

I got this smug motherfucker from someone in Veeky Forums, I paid him with my gratitude.

I barely played him because the campaign died after the first scene.

Never paid for one, no.

However, I know someone that draws mainly furries for people to use as avatars and shit. She makes decent cash for it. The amusing part, is that she despises furries, but they pay well.

ms_office_clipart_guard_jester

>jester

It's a hat for nobility you knaive.

Nice quads. I don't think that's how shadows work, though.

nice skirt you donkey.

Yes. It was smut.

In a sense.
Some chick drew my dragon on DA before then she became obsessed with him and wound up drawing a lot of him, mostly in situations like reading books or catching leaping fish in a river, but then she contacted me and asked me if it would be okay to do some adult material. I asked her what she had in mind and she had already drawn up vore sketches where her other OC characters were sacrificing people to him.

I feel like I paid a small bit of my sanity and soul, unwillingly. Is this taxes?

>not having an artist in the group to draw the characters for free

Lame.

!!!!!!!!
I CURSE THIS THREAD
TO OBSCURITY!

ACTIVATE SHITPOST BEAM!

A QUANTUM SHITPOST WILL DESTROY THIS SHITTY FUCKING THREAD IN THREE POSTS!

>wisdom
>the prime requisite of clerics
>represents common sense
>but clerics believe in god and jesus
>neither of which actually exist
>common sense
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

>the year of our lord 2 thousand and 7 teen
>there are STIL pleople that play d&D exclusively
>when 100s of eother great games exist
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

Tolkien fantasy was a mistake. It's a cancer that has corrupted fantasy gaming even to this day as it still becomes the most popular and well known type of fantasy, and everyone automatically assumes if you have a dwarf and an elf its lord of the rings. This cancer needs to fucking die in a fire.

>WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?
D&D is fun

>ok i am going to add these 100 bonuses from my 9 classes and minmaxed cookiecutter gitp builds
>WTF DM DID SOMETHING THAT MY BUILD DOESNT COVER THIS IS BULLSHIT
>[passive agressive cuntism intensifies]
FUCK D&D

Got some art done for the ranger I played in a 4e game I played for a few years, fun times.

shut the fuck up this thread sucks get the fuck out of here it goes in every field.

I was the spider.

No.

nice buckley face, faggot

this doesn't even apply to 5e
also since i know it's bait (YOU)

Sounds like you're just shite at the game, mate.
I had some character art done for a game of Only War a few years back. Had an online friend design our uniform.