Daily reminder these people killed bitcoin so they could buy coffee

daily reminder these people killed bitcoin so they could buy coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/7-million-transactions-a-second-research-paper-declares-1tb-blocks-feasible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

core killed bitcoin by making it unusable, if it can't be used it has no value.

dogecoin is unironically better than core

FUCK YOU NUMYS FUCK YOU LOONY NOOMYS BUGMEN FUCKS I WILL DEVOUR YOU BRAND WORSHIPPING SHABBAT GOYS

>unusable
>literally the primary coin everyone has been using globally since the beginning

he cute

shame we're not still living in the beginning, idiot.

it's all being done on exchanges, no one is actually using it as a currency is the point. people do everything in their power to avoid having to move it themselves so they can avoid transaction fees. the idea of actually buying anything with btc is out of the question.

if it can't be used as a currency, then it's entire point for existing is gone.

Yeah too bad it's not 2009 or whatever. Dinosaurcoin has proven that it can't scale to meet global adoption. Thanks for pioneering crypto, but it's time for you to retire and let better tech take over.

This.

From an interaction with a normie girl last night

>"My boss told me to buy litecoin lol, I sold it and made almost $200! There's my Christmas presents!"
>"My boss was like my broker, I don't really understand how all of it works but she texted me SELL SELL SELL a few days ago and I sold!"

Truly the normie problem needs to be fixed

dude, Bitcoin can't and never will be used as a currency, but it has nothing to do with its usability. It's deflationary and has a completely inelastic supply. That's what's driving the value and price. Digital gold is not a meme. Bitcoin wouldn't be used as a currency even if the transfers were literally instant and completely free. Don't keep crying about "muh $20 transfer fees" when millionaire investors jump onto the most liquid store of value in history and drive the price up past $100,000

i cant believe there are actually people who honestly believe that everybody is going to move away from bitcoin to a bitcoin clone. if youre going to spend the effort and money to move away from bitcoin, you could choose any coin, and yet you think people are going ot move to bcash?

the only thing it has going for it is the name it stole from bitcoin, and thats just so they could trick people into thinking it has any connection to bitcoin whatsoever, apart from the airdrop they gave to every bitcoin holder.

Treating cryptocurrency like a roulette table will surely kill the entire industry.

For now anyway.

the coffee niggers aren't done yet. their end game is to make BCH have 1TB blocks so they can charge everyone a fee to maintain the network so they can buy coffee with BCH.

news.bitcoin.com/7-million-transactions-a-second-research-paper-declares-1tb-blocks-feasible/

>investors gambling on the future will surely kill emergent technology

in that case they'd be better off with monero or any other privacy coin, once again making bitcoin useless.

it's not even good at the store of value meme.

I want to fix the problem where they haven't given me all their money yet

is this satire? holy shit.

>muh coffee

That is not how core works, BCH is a different blockchain, a completely different coin, you are fucking retarded, core is an application for the BTC network, core is not the BTC network itself, if you hate core then make a new wallet for the BTC network that has similar features

also
>lightning network

>interacting with girls
You are the normie stupid fuck.

>seashells
>unusable
>literally the primary currency everyone has been using since the beginning
I hope you've been taking trips to the beach user, my stock in sand dollars is about to explode

>BCH is a different blockchain
LOL so is bcore now you deluded mong. You even said it yourself, lightning network.

Bitcoin core = Bitcoin, currently
Bitcoin cash = Bitcoin in mid 2018+

This, I'm currently using XMR as a store of value because it's the only stable crypto in these past insane days.

daily reminder these people killed bitcoin so they could kill bitcoin

Speaking of coworkers, some guy walked into the office yesterday (he comes in regularly, is friends with most of the guys here) and wouldn't shut the fuck up about bitcoin. He kept trying to shill one of the guys on getting into a smaller exchange, forget the name, but he kept claiming he could buy XRP (kept calling them "Ripples") for $0.30 and sell it for $1 on another exchange.

I don't know if he's a normie or actually autistic because he's kinda weird but the guys in the office seem to like him. When he left, one of the guys said, "Him and his bitcoins or whatever!" And the other guy said, "Yeah, hopefully he doesn't get hurt too bad when his pyramid comes tumbling down! Or, maybe he'll be a millionaire." Other guys laughed. "More power to him though!"

I imagine they'd probably start to hate him if he makes it though

Do some research into the concept of brand value. Bitcoin is a household name. People's grandmothers have heard of it. Doesn't matter if they understand a single thing about it. CME futures are out, ETFs being submitted again, it's all over the news. Other cryptos will survive and many will flourish, but nothing will ever surpass Bitcoin's fame.

im afraid not. they are coming for BCH.

Is that animal collective?

>jews
gee what a surprise....

I agree that bitcoin is more like gold than like a currency, but the point is not to replace the dollar. The point of bitcoin is that transactions can never be stopped and are stored forever. That doesn't imply it must be slow and changing one line of code would easily unclog the network

Am I just dumb or doesn't this make exact sense? Just keep adding cheap storage and upgrade your cpu power over the years. Seems better than layering on things like segwit and lighting?

1TB blocks would be great if it didn't rely on every single BCH user to pay a monthly subscription fee. but unfortunatly it does as the author of that paper even admits.

Bitcoin is the crypto worlds reserve currency like USD is in fiat.
There is no way around it today. Accept it or leave. If bitcoin crash so will all.

People already own bash since its a fork. Now bcash is proving it can gain substantial in value.

Those who were unsure so far will start having an interest in pumping it. Moreso than jumping on any other new coin.

>Do some research into the concept of brand value. Bitcoin is a household name. People's grandmothers have heard of it. Doesn't matter if they understand a single thing about it. CME futures are out, ETFs being submitted again, it's all over the news. Other cryptos will survive and many will flourish, but nothing will ever surpass Bitcoin's fame.

yeah about that

>implying MySpace was the first major social network

>the only thing it has going for it is the name it stole from bitcoin

and the only thing bitcoin has going for itself is its name

No that is what increases tech advancents. Tons of ICOs will release code and ideas that will further crypto tech.

Impossible without retarded sums being dropped on ICOs and shitcoins

>muh bitcoin

hahaha good meme

>made money
>got out in time
solid investment right there
>muh normies

It was the first major one that was all over the news and was filled with normies.