/oatg/ - Ops and Tactics General: Cherry Popping Edition

Resources:

Books and PDF's: opsandtactics.com/books

Since I haven't really seen a general for this system ever, I thought I'd start these. I also started these because I can't fucking find a 6th Edition character sheet anywhere.

Nobody on Veeky Forums plays this?

Never heard of it, downloading now, i'll check it out.

6th edition is relatively new, but this is a homebrew RPG that Veeky Forums made (alongside with /k/). I'm surprised not a lot of people know about it.

An alternative topic: How do some of you make your own digital character sheets that you can fill out on a PDF?

I play it somewhat regularly. Been following its development for a while.

What do you use as a character sheet? Also, what edition are you playing it in?

Currently using 6th. With teeny tiny rule changes.
There is a sheet on the site I thought? Print that out and use it.

Can't seem to find it.

I forgot to add that I checked the .zip file too, and that only contains the core rulebook, the simplified version of the core rulebook, a couple of splatbooks and the field identification manual.

It should all be in there famalam

I'm playing right now

Nice trips, but get back to shooting Monolith

Could someone give me the rundown of how a close-quarters gunfight would go in this system? Say, something from John Wick?

I've been looking at the core rulebook over and over again and I cannot find a character sheet. Where did you find yours?

Nice. What kind of campaign?

We're playing a STALKER based campaign. Currently trying to keep Monolith from taking over the world/nerve gassing the planet

Rolls and counter rolls, with feats coming into it and stuff, Whoever had initiative would have the advantage. As well as combat points.

Can I run this set during the middle ages? I really want to have a game of late 15th century swat and courtroom drama

Sure, just replace the AR-15s with flintlock rifles and experimental black powder rifles.

I ain't letting this thread die so easily.

How does this system handle vehicles like helicopters and jets?

Most vehicles work a bit like plot elements. Set pieces with no hard rules.