How would you want to see R63 primarchs portrayed in drawfaggotry?

How would you want to see R63 primarchs portrayed in drawfaggotry?

Rarely.

Naked.

I wouldn't.

SPBP

It's already been done.

We need some better Drawfags to try.

Like who? Besides, the coloured version looks much better.

Not at all.

You got rid of most of them.

Artists were driven from Veeky Forums a long long time ago.
"You misuse it, you lose it." It's not going to happen.

Dey all got down syndrome

Newfag here, how were they misused?

Like all drawfags. Eventually all requests are "Draw my Waifu/Fetish" and they are over it.

Why would you not take that to /aco/ or /d/?

Not the guy you're responding to but /aco/ wasn't a thing at that time, Veeky Forums was referenced as /d/ lite, rules were more lax, people are idiots. No one real reason.

r63 Vulkan having her FUCKING SKIN AND EYE COLORS CORRECT FOR ONCE. I get unreasonably pissed when she's just a generic black girl like in that pic.

Nazimod also helped

drawn by a decent drawfag, and not in the fucking cringey anime/manga style.

Daughters > As-Teens

This fucking sucks because of #8.

I shouldn't have to figure out that she's Primarch of the Word Bearers by Process of elimination.

Preferably exactly like the male ones are.

Oh god, that looks horrible, who drew that? Have they no shame?

If rule 63 40k was the kind of shit they drew, good.

I'll admit, Venus' Burns was one of the first things i fapped to.

Wearing their full armour and having legitimately superhuman bodies.

Why are male primarchs powerful, well built demigods wearing the finest armour and equipment that the Imperium could muster; while the r63 primarchs are waifish, short, poorly proportioned teenage girls who wear silly-looking clothing that hasn't been fashionable for tens of thousands of years?

If you're drawing the female version of a character who can win a fistfight against a giant mech and looks the part, said female version also needs to look like someone who could fistfight a giant mech.

Gyaru sluts. With muscle.

THIS.

I mean for fuck's sake aren't amazons also a fetish? Where's all the amazons with black carapace plugs and loincloths? Why do we only get the shit animu fetishists drawing these?

Finally, someone understands.