I fucking hate the corporate world

I need my crypto to moon so I never have to sit inside another hamster cubicle again. It’s like slavery. I need to work right now to survive, but it’s a really awful and demoralizing existence. I have no idea how people accept it and WHY. Probably because they’re ok with the minivan, the one Disney trip A year and feeding the kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my large corporate master gives me full autonomy to work on what i want, work from home whenever i want, and pays me like $200k/year. have you considered getting gud?

How to git gud

Why would you lie like this on the internet?

Not that guy, but his post pretty much summarizes my job too. It would be nice to have a bundle of cash but I like working with really smart people on cool projects for 4-8 hours a day, I mean you can only rot your brains on vidya so much in a day. I work in software for a company you've heard of.

Doing what? Are you a consultant?

learn Excel

No, but that ends up being my functional role. I report to one person, but get pulled into a lot of various initiatives kind of like a plug-and-play consultant.

Yeah 4 hours a day would be great...I’m just in the environment where it’s like you have to stay 8 hours even if there is no work. It’s just a waste.

When there are enough who feel the same, the scales will tip towards revolution, lawlessness and fratricide.

But fampai, I know my vlookups and my pivot tables. What learn

If you are still wagecuking you probably won't make it. How can you fuck it so bad? Throw some money Bitconnect and become NEET. It's that easy.

Waiting...any day now would be good

>Not going full office space and waiting for them to fire you.

You either rise or you fall by going all in.

Well, first of all I’m female. I played the game well in the beginning but the politics got old. Too tired. Need crypto moon. Now.

If enough people felt this way, wouldn't it be better to orchestrate some sort of conspiracy to plunge the economy into chaos with the intention of resetting things back to bartering?

You realize this is temporary right?

I think everyone is too busy watch the stupid Walking Dead or at the bar to care. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with society.

Fuck off.

>I work in software for a company you’ve heard of
>Veeky Forums janitor braggging

I know user. I actually worked too. To show to myself and my family and friends that I can do it. I was a programmer. Now I am NEET thanks to Bitconnect. Try it. Everybody shitting on it but even it is a ponzi it is a well managed ponzi and will continue for years.

After putting some money there try to collect good coins, trade. Work your way out of there.

In a world of distractions where people adhere to materialism someway to cope with the 24/7 economy, could you really blame them? If everyone works for survival because the supplies rely on that same money for survival, could you really blame anyone for trying to cut down the constant stress?

I’m unfamiliar with bitconnect. How much is it to get started?

I know that feel. Literally wasting my life in an office.

No, I know. Also if you like your coworkers that helps.

You would really want that extra %0.2 bonus. So you should atleast put $5k. If your money is lower than $6k continue working.

After you get $6k+. Throw 5k to Bitconnect and contunie trading with 1k.

As I said it's not worth it If you have less than 5k. For 5k you will get 1500 a mount %1 a day.

>Work for a Pajeet
>My work schedule from my previous job was: meet deadlines, do work, be reasonably available.
>Keep this going into new job
>"user, you realize a workday is 7 1/2 hours, right?"
>"Is there a problem with my output?'
>"No, but you take an hour lunch, and two thirty minute breaks, and typically leave before 5pm"
>Start examining my team's work schedules
>Literally everyone runs out of work or post pones it to look busy for 8 hours
>I waste an additional hour in traffic because I can't leave before rush hour
>All because my boss wants us to look like we're doing our jobs

Never work for the government.

And don't buy fucking bitconnect

Be glad you weren't born before now you whiny faggot. Probably never lifted anything heavier than a pen in your whole meaningless life.

>want to bring people back to the stone ages, in what would be the bloodiest, most violent period of humanity
>but it's society that there's something wrong with and why I'm poor!

>being this retarded
>joining bitconnect

Stop being a pussy and think how many millions work in a factory in some shithole making $2 a day

That’s true. I should be grateful.

This. You have no idea what it’s like in my office. Everyone is a shit talking asshole. I work with literal faggots and women. They are the worst. Smile to your face and shit talk you behind your back. Snakes. A pit of fucking snakes.

If I don’t get out soon I’m gonna lose it.

I’m excel certified and a cpa. Fuck off larper

Ordo Ab Chao

First you create the problem, then you offer the solution.

this is what goes through your head
>this money is real, these numbers are real
>they are real
>they are there
next thing you know it all crashes down and its the same as never been there, the dollar that is

>learn Excel
>yfw basically every job out of college relies heavy on Excel skills
>yfw the shit you learn in college has almost nothing to do with actually doing a job

The solution is pretty much to rebuild the same thing from scratch while avoiding the problems created during the first round. Sort of a like a memory wipe, or purge with a few changed rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU

Yes, isn’t it amazing how fake nice people can be all day? It’s gross.

Ur not alone

Perception determines your reality. Change the way you see the world and the situations before you open new doors and close others.

i just quit over this bullshit. they had no problem with my work, or what I was getting done...
but I wasn't in the chair pretending to do work like the others for the right hours. so I got a formal reprimand without so much as a warning.

I've made more in crypto in the last two months than I did the entire year wagecucking. I know it won't last much longer, but maybe I can convert my gains into trading stocks afterward

Ho boy ..

I don't understand why first world wage slaves come on this board moaning for sympathy.

There are over a billion people working for less than a dollar a day under slave labor conditions. Inferior race *insert pol bullshit* etc. At least you have a path to escape. They don't. Yet this board spits on your face and calls you a cuck if you suggest donating a time to humanitarian work.

Cognitive dissonance 101. Fuck off bitch

Yeah that's literally every office ever. Once I went to law school I realized everyone I'd ever be working with is a fucking scumbag.

Not going to let it change me though. I'll defend myself if I have to but I'm not going to contribute to work gossip like a little bitch.

Do not feed the birds, doing so creates an unsustainable dependent population.

Why are you feeding OP?

You should know people in the third world are actually happier than most first worlders. Money isn't a guaranteed happiness.

Should have learned a trade.

I mean there are some people who earn dozens of millions of dollars every year and still consider themselves poor.

Shut up Taco Bell nigger.

Perhaps it's kind of like working out? The moment you start working out, your stuck in the cycle of trying to keep in shape or else you get fat, constantly taking more and more precautions to keep in or get into better shape, when this all could have been avoided by just not getting heavily involved in the first place, and knowing when to walk away.

It's more so that these people are constantly fighting for survival and do not have the time or energy to fret about what we deem first world problems. Their lives are better in line with our evolutionary mechanisms. Also, citizens of the third world often have better relationships and sense of community. These things are typically lost in a fragmented society.