Are chainmail bikinis any worse than loincloth barbarians?

Are chainmail bikinis any worse than loincloth barbarians?

No, and both are fine.

>Did you have to beat yourself up so you can masturbate?

I think the best thing ever are Barbarian in loinclothes fucking Chainmail bikini babes. So, you know.

Honestly I prefer a good chest bandage wrap with the pelts of the beasts she's killed wrapped around her waist. Preferably with her bare hands.

yes, a loincloth is a mark of savagery and isn't some fake armor like chain mail bikini's or the like.

>Are chainmail bikinis any worse than loincloth barbarians?

Running around in a chainmail lioncloth sounds like it would hurt a lot. The metal would be scraping against your bare flesh.

It would be like having a cheese grater down your pants.

But we've all fucked your mom, user.

is this a Cerebus reference or did Cerebus parody Red Sonja, whom i know very little about?

I imagine there would be cloth or leather backing, as with any other chainmail

I don't mind if they are used together, but otherwise they are out-of-place.

>two layers

that's not lewd user

A loin cloth isn't trying to be something it isn't(armor).

Now, if we're talking a chainmail loincloth, then they'd be on par.

Sorta this.

It's more about how they're used than about the articles themselves. If it's "look how cool this character looks!" then it's generally better than "look at this character and masturbate!" Loincloth barbarians are more likely to be (though not necessarily) the former; chainmail bikinis are more likely to be (though not necessarily) the latter.

>Are chainmail bikinis any worse than loincloth barbarians?
Yes they are, because women prancing around in something comparable to beachwear is horrible and sexist but men prancing around in what's effectively a speedo (somethin no non-professional-swimmer ever wears mind you) is a-okay.

Face it, anything that even slightly offends women is wrongbadfun and mens opinions don't matter because they're disposable in the eyes of women. I don't know the exact details, but I remember some case in I think Australia where women effectively complained that not enough men were dying. Like in every country, 90% of workrelated deaths are male (where are the gender quotas here?), but due to some safety measures that were introduced a lot of these deaths were reduced. Because of how mathematics works, this meant that in relative terms more women were dying compared to men than before (for example, because of less men dying women became 12% of workrelated deaths rather than 10%). And feminists complained about this.

Fucking hell, I'm trying not to hate women but reality just makes it so damned hard.

Spats under a skirt is plenty lewd, but not if beneath the spats lay panties.

>panties under spats

What

Red Sonja was first.

>(somethin no non-professional-swimmer ever wears mind you)
You've never been to Europe.

Spats is also a name for the bikershorts like garments many women wear under dresses. Like... Leggins, but in shorts form.

Chainmail bikinis are worse. Such a waste of a good material. It is not even comfortable.

The fact that the bikini is maid of mail implies that it offers some form of protection from harm, which it does not. In my opinion, a regular bikini is more inoffensive than one made out of mail.

>This entire post

I live there, friend. Maybe it was popular for whatever reason in the 80s, but now nobody who doesn't need reduced friction for professional reasons wear them anymore.

Same reason a plate thong is worse than a fur bikini barbarian. If you're just covering your naughty bits then don't bother pretending it's armor.

This is the most butthurt I've seen outside of a GW fanboy post today.

The pinching would be worse. Most of the links are relatively smooth, and especially butted mail (the most likely for a savage barbarian archetype to be wearing anyway) wouldn't likely have any real protrusions to scrape against you unless it had already been damaged.

The real problem is the rings shifting together, and pinching any tiny bit of skin or hair that gets caught between them. You do not know hell until you've had a nipple caught between the rings of a mail shirt.

Yeah, being treated as a disposable tool tends to create some butthurt and then being told you're sexist for saying this out loud tends to create some butthurt. You're not saying anything more profound than "grass is green".

That... is still confusing

Bike shorts are expressly designed to be worn commando, there's special genital padding and you're supposed to butter up your whole junk with "chamois" cream, so you don't chafe yourself raw.

Who's ruining their panties with chamois cream?

user I think you might just be gay. Legitimately not even trying to insult you, I think your stress would be lowered if you just looked deep inside of yourself and realize you need not concern yourself with women.