Redpill on Bitconnect

I keep seeing youtube videos of all these people making a ton of money lending on bitconnect. I never see it talked about on here. Dont know much about it just wanted to get your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzdKzYKf1c0
youtube.com/watch?v=ncd43S9ZKYE
youtube.com/watch?v=IXBdWUBr9RA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu93HMM27Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes bitconnect very good coin sir
buy buy please sirs

BEEECONNEEEEEEECC

youre better off just buying btc, ltc, eth and hodling unless you can shill it to a bunch of referrals

High risk high reward
Go for it

I have some money in BCC, it's not the smartest thing but since I don't have the time to trade that much I think it's alright. Nothing like seeing your portfolio shit out 30% because you were balls deep in the old lady.

craig grant is a nigger and a scammer

So is it basically a pajeet shitcoin that these people all over yotube shill to get referral money?

absolute scam

Not looking good for ponzicoin.

Can you explain why please?

Started off with $300, now have $400 "invested" and cashed out another $100. $200 total profit $100 realized.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzdKzYKf1c0
youtube.com/watch?v=ncd43S9ZKYE
youtube.com/watch?v=IXBdWUBr9RA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu93HMM27Mg

Why so many music videos lol.

Wtf very cringy

its a cam, IF you are willing to gamble you MIGHT, MAYBE get your initial capital back. so you have to be willing to lose to gain. i put in 2k and got them all back now i just sit and let other normies give me money.

the coins strehtn is artifiacial and relies on hype, "success is contagious" so you have to be very mindful from all the people shilling it. also those people make money not from the site but from the marketing. im telling this as a user, i profited but the moment it falls i will lose those 200 dollars.

How long did it take yo make your profit of 200 dollars?

usually it takes 110 days to get your original amount back.

whaaaaaat the fuckkkkkkkkkk

how have i never seen these. fucking kek @ the first one

1% returns on average is sutanable only for a small time and only if you have constant cash flow. early adopter make money from the new ones. in theory bcc lends bitcoins to other people and they pay the back but no one knows who they "lend" bcc to, see?

when i saw these i almost umped out of the train it was so cringe.

There is a ton of hype on youtube so that explains a lot. And ad played over one of the videos I was watching on youtube, that's what made me search it and make this thread. So are the coin and lending platform separate? Do you get paid in bcc and have to convert to fiat or bitcoin? Thanks for your reply, all I get are memes or just absolute scam posts with no elaboration.

That seems like it takes too long.

Hoo lee fuk

Thanks for your reply I am starting to get it now. I read that people who daytrade on here usually try and make 1% a day. Is that doable or just larping?

>you buy bcc with bitcoin
>you "invest" into bitconnect with their own token (thus artificial inflation)
>24 hours later you get on avergae 0.98% (not 1 percent) back in "fiat"
>you cant touch the fiat until you turn it into bcc (more artificial inflation)
>you then trade the bcc for bitcoin.
(this is all free)
you then send the bitcoin to a legit exchange.

the coin and the lending platform are the same, it has a ledger(a fake one imho) thus it inspires trsut,
>look guys we are doing this clean

you cant just get your money back man, they need to profit too so it takes 100 hundred days to get on average 10% back of the yearly profits back to you. ...oh yeah, when you put money down you lose access to your original investment for 360 days so the moment you put it down its gone for a year. is there money to be made? yes but its still a gamble unless you put in bigmoney from the start.

short selling is not something an individual should do, if you have a team and resources to keep your eyes on the market ? yes, if not, find 1 or two coins that no matter what happens you will buy coins and hold, no matter what. its the only way. i for one hold lots of ripple, golem xlm, neo (if you hold neo you get free gas ((17 dollars percoin)) in biance per month so two coins for one, this is my biggest holder) cardano,power ledger.....and fun fair just to test the water. i buy from these coins no matter the price. its bullish and many will call it stupid but i started with 2000 bucks, so its doable.

This process seems annoying and not really worth it. I'd probably have an easier time learning to daytrade or just researching and holding coins to make a profit in less time. Again thanks for your response, im new to crypto and just made money holding so far and wanted to see if this was another viable way to make money. Appreciate your input and explaining it to me.

I'm gambling by putting $1000usd starting and compounding it for an entire year

Starting with $1000 itl take 90days to get 1k more, then 50days to get another 1k, then 25days to get another 1k, then 20days to get another 1k etc etc. in about 365 days i should have a capital of like 26k and daily payouts of $250 or something like that.

so yeh thats my plan. its also a big gamble since my net worth is like 4k and i put 1k in this lol

but fuck man. my life is going nowhere. i need to take a chance and hope this goes somewhere

everything tells me that it will last for a while because bitconnect coin is linked to bitcoin value, so they will both keep going up over time as long as bitcoin continues to gain value, which it will. and its in their best interests to 'hold' your bitcoin and get the interest , so they can continue to pay out the payments. they do 360% in a year profit payments but in the last year bitcoin has done 1000% or something

also another HYIP, investellect, has been around for 1000+ days and it has a higher interest rate (1.5%) and that hasn't gone busto yet, so explain that????

bitconnect has only been around for 360 days and interest rate is only 0.95%

chances it lasts longer than investellect?

If I can ask one more question. Do I have to have a bunch of separate wallets for these altcoins? I've been to scared to delve into altcoins yet and don't know much about them.

>so explain that????
ponzis can keep growing as long as there are cash inflows and the network effect keeps up
explained

my advice? take 25 to 45% of it for you and put the other in bitconnet the moment you get your original investment back put more in bitconnect but GET YOUR MONEY BACK FIRST. remember success is contagious and they are playing on that card.

i have a ledger nano, a binace account for link and neo plus gass and a bittrexx account for every altcoin.

every altcoin is linked to a wallet, one per each.wallets are made automatically its to keep public records. its a pain, yes.

I appreciate ur advice but nah im not going to do that.

Honestly my life is going nowhere and its been my dream to have some money to travel the world and i wanna go to vegas and gamble and play in the wsop one day. that shit is probably never gonna happen but maybe it might if this bitconnect stays up for a few years so im gonna go ham on it and reinvest 100%

maybe 6months down the line when im getting $50 a day profit il start withdrawing and get my initial investment back, but nah, otherwise, im taking a shot and this is my shot

Nothing is changing in my life, im probably never going to make it playing poker (i struggle to win 1k a month if that) and im gonna be seeing life pass me by in a few years if i cant get some money together to do something with my life

so yeah. i got to try you know

god speed man. do you study? do you have alts? may decent jobs in trade school that can help you put money in crypto safely. putting all you eggs in one basket is to risky for me, my goal is to use bitconnect to buy more alts.

A bitterex account for every altcoin? Why not just one account for multiple coins? I will look into the altcoins you suggested and do more research before I invest. I basically only have the big three btc, ltc, and ethereum on gdax. I do want to get some monero and I will def look into neo if I can get a free second coin

I MISSPELLED one account for all the coins. but different wallets for each.
> Why not just one account for multiple coins?
not all coins are in bittrex. i remember having 20 safex and now im freaking out since it got shut down.

You would have made more just holding btc or ltc.

You can make way more taking that 1k and putting it into alts. Some alts are going 10-100x in a matter of months.

scam

dont trust anyone shilling it, ever.

Yes, this coin is under our radar too.