What the bloody fuck is happening to BTC, the king of cryptos?

What the bloody fuck is happening to BTC, the king of cryptos?

>value dropping every day while even shitcoins rocket

>30 buck transfer costs, yeah you heard me right

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moving less then $5000 btc at a time
Found your problem.

muh muh muh store of value tho, you can look but you cant touch

>REEEEEE DONT U DARE MENTION ANY OTHER CRYPTOS AHHHHHHH SCAMCOINS AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh yeh i love this one too

>muh muh only millionaires are supposed to use it
>somehow this will be the coin of the future

HAHAHAHAHAHA

because bitcoin IS now a shitcoin, its outdated shitty tech with slow transfers and high fees. Exactly why ripple and ethereum are the two cryptos of the future.

Fuck you.

I'm tired of hearing self-delusional excuses how 100 dollar transfer costs are "nothing" because you're the Wolf of Wall Street.

it's because they keep moving the goalposts of what bitcoin is supposed to be
theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be
fuck bitcoin

This is what will dethrone bitcoin. The unreasonable fees and insane transfer times make bitcoin unreasonable to use for everyone except people who move most of a bitcoin at a time.

Bitcoin Core fanatics have only themselves to blame.

They stuck their fingers in their ears and listened to corporate stooges, while deriding everyone that offered different opinions.

The situation with Bitcoin was already at crisis level in early 2016. It's almost two years on from that now. They have so utterly trashed everyone and everything in their desperate attempt to stay relevant that they should be shown no mercy when their shitcoin finally collapses and dies.

This is what you get when you let yourself be blinded by greed and your own hubris.

Bitcoin Cash is superior.

Ethereum is superior.

Monero is superior.

Hell half the shitcoins out there are superior.

The wolves are circling around Bitcoin Core, all it's enemies have been getting stronger and stronger.

Tick tock.

Might be true.

But still, if Bitcoin collapses, I lose faith in other cryptos as well.
For me, cryptocurrency is not a game where I'm willing to bet on the winner and just hope for the best cuz there are thousands of shitcoins out there. I want to know for sure. For now Bitcoin has been the sure thing.

bitcoin cash

If you want to know for sure, then do your reasearch on what gives cryptocurrency its value, and what coins best fulfill people's needs, and invest accordingly.

I ditched my BTC and BCH for ETH and XMR, those both have much higher real world utility. And I've been rewarded very nicely for it. There is no coin flip or luck involved.

Ethereum and Monero are more "sure things" than anything else you can find in crypto and even stock markets. You literally cannot lose with them.

>(((financial institutions))) fund dev's who end up making an electronic currency with utility completely unusable
>start shilling said currency into a (((store of value))) with absolutely nothing of value backing it other than "It has many users"
>unironically making it worse than fiat and physical stores of value
>still being pumped up by clueless normies and big money who are only interested in a quick buck

gee I wonder what happened

Normies realizing BTC is a bubble, wont raise that much given it potentional

everyone is moving their money into alts and anybody who was smart to forsee this is up at least 100% this week

The biggest issue is adoption, or at least awareness of other coins. I just paid $40 in fees on a $12 purchase. Don't ask what I bought. It's not important. But if the vendor had offered absolutely anything other than BTC I'd have taken it. It's frankly ridiculous.

>Taking this personally

Almost every altcoin looks promising on the outside.
Here's my doubts

>Bitcoin Cash
This is an obvious scam to make the developer rich. We all know this, right? Sure, Bitcoin Cash offers some functionality that Bitcoin doesn't, but it's not enough for me to give free money to Jihan.

>Monero
Wasn't this coin originally used to buy CP?

>Ethereum
ETH is actually awesome, can't really say anything against it.
The only problem is that people don't understand it and the masses don't buy it. Also, its amount is unlimited, which is both a good and a bad thing.
I gave up on ETH after it was stuck at $300 for months and months while Bitcoin was rocketing.

Guys we need to all think positive thoughts. It's like that part in ghostbusters where they gotta fight the goo.

both centralized
are you fucking retarded?

You bet your ass I'm taking it personally. Core shills have been running roughshod over all logic and reason for years now. It's an affront and needs to stop.

I dunno where you got that CP idea from, but it is totally anonymous by design, from the inside out. And that is a good thing. In fact, the uses of private blockchains far, far outweigh the uses of public or public-by-default blockchains.

Fucking retard.
20$ fees suck just as much if you are a millionare

>The only problem is that people don't understand it and the masses don't buy it. Also, its amount is unlimited, which is both a good and a bad thing.

do you even research bro

>thinking centralization has anything to do with the future value of a coin
if anything it adds legitimacy and stability by reducing risk