Wasn't PBC letter coming out today?

Wasn't PBC letter coming out today?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EN1hQeT3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In 2 hours

That goblin shits on a street and tells time by gazing into the Sun. Don't expect him to be punctual.

what will it be? the hints were 4 letter, and a few others things i cant remember

let the game come to you

BUY BUY BUY

RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK

RCN RCN RCN RCN RCN

its powr

FUCK TO THE NO

sup. what are your real thougts my fellow pajeets

XLM dawg

fucking kek

Kekd hard

They're releasing a issue this month but it wont have a coin recommendation.

how come

so what's the point? of the issue?

Heard it's going to be a bunch of coins that he thinks will have the most potential next year

Pretty sure he will mention NEO/GAS

pajeetos, don't let this thread die

well if that's the case it'll have to be RCN at the top of that list

because in 3 months RCN will be wheeling and dealing loans all over the world
oh and Ethereum co-founder is their lead advisor
and they're establishing a presence in SEA.

Banking the unbanked

Well if he does shill RCN, remember to sell off your bags an hour after he releases it

It's going to be SALT. It was the buy earlier in the month at $7 and now he will moon it. Four letters...

probably a bad move

buy now and hold for at least a week

30 min later, nice try pajeet not buying your bags

WaBi

banking a bunch of pajeets that will default on everything

you have no idea how micro lending works

sup guys.
How can it be SALT if pervious buy action was up to 7$ it's at 9$ now so it probably won't be SALT.

There will be no new coin recommendation in this letter you retards. Just other useful info I'm looking forward to. Now be good, and don't fall for fake shit. Merry Christmas.

sup.

how and where do we find out

Apparently there will be recommendations of the highest potential coins for next year, is that right?

Dear Reader,

Your December Palm Beach Confidential issue will be posted online on Thursday, December 21 at 5 p.m. ET.

You will need to log in to the Palm Beach Confidential website promptly at 5 p.m. to access it. (Due to delays in emails I previously talked about, your notification might come a few minutes later.)

Please Note: I will not be releasing a new coin recommendation in this month’s issue.

However, you won’t want to miss this.

In June, I told you about three big trends this year that would send the cryptocurrency market into overdrive. They were fat protocols, scalability, and interoperability.

Since I wrote the June issue, the cryptocurrency market has exploded. We’ve seen the overall market size jump from $106 billion to $620 billion—a 485% increase.

This month, I’ll tell you about three new trends that will catapult the crypto market 10 times or more in 2018.

So, don’t miss this issue. If you read it, you’ll be ahead of 99% of crypto investors who are just jumping in without a game plan. The rest will lose their shirts trying to “outsmart” the market.

That's the email that was sent. Anyone saying otherwise is a lying sack of shit

Wtf is a fat protocol? Is that like crab-16?

because he told them to stay around $7 and don't chase the coin and now he pumps it to 2-3x and they sell?

Read up man. Any extra info you have will allow you to be successful in this market.

will you post the report when it comes out?

That was a mistype, he meant FAP protocol.

didnt he call cnd last time and it hasnt done shit?

Unfortunately not. Don't want to get busted for anything as I did actually pay for a subscription.. I'm sure you guys can find it online within 24 hours though. It's not time sensitive this time. Meaning you don't have to rush to buy a recommendation. It's just useful info for 2018.

SALT is $20 EOY.

CND was a short term trade opportunity pick and I would take a 2x any day.

It's actually going to be REQ but he's trying to prevent rumors from spreading.

listen guys, i think one of the 3 new trends will be "green" coins.

check the accumulation of BURST coin, its on POLO and BITTREX.

also the guy that called vert said it would pump the 26th

ICON

any word yet?

is this legit?

wazzup

no it's RCN

he's going to say how decentralized lending will help improve the world

no lol

ICX

Yes, it's legit. Wait until leaks are you. Then youll see. Now new coin this report dudes

have you already read it? is it good?

No alert today? fufck

I bet its some stupid boomer pick like ripple or eth

No leaks yet? Cum on guys

yeeeeeeeh. leak it Veeky Forumsbros.

If it's not ICX he might be retarded anyway

It was Link, meh

bullshit

LINK

PBC website is down

i'm reading the mail, no coin being shilled... exept ETH NEO & XMR

LMAO

yarly. 5PM hits and LINK price goes down... but sure it was totally LINK

>NEO
What did I tell you guys

Well they crashed the website again. I can't believe they wont pony up enough cash to cover their data surge once a month. Taking bets on how long it takes them to blame the hackers again.

>NEO

YES, BASED TEEKA

Is it neo?

Holy shit guies it was LINK

Yes, NEO, GAS, among a few others

Whoa.... He picked DOGE.

he said decentralization as well, ZEN about to pump

NEO is being decentralized

Damn I would be pissed I paid all that money and didn't even get a big pump coin. Sounds like he is catering to the newbies who are just getting into crypto.

Can somebody share the mail/PDF ?

palm beach website has crashed lmao, don't tell me this group doesn't have a lot of power in crypto

No coin recommendation this month.

That's a ruse to keep the announcement secret. He was getting tired of leaks coming out so he said there'd be no coin.

Link recommended. Buy price up to .50.

Source? 0.5 is too close

LINK RECOMMEND HERE WE GO

IT'S LINK IT'S LINK IT'S LINK

BUY CHAIMLINK GOYIM

SALT has to be mentioned in the letter, it is flying out of control to almost ath in btc ratio.

WOW WTF ITS LINK, if you fall for this then you deserve to lose your money

Its basically already at 50 cents lol

That'd be a dumb recommendation. its clearly not LINK

My gut feeling is it is SALT as well, question is will Teeka recommend a buy up to 27 or stop at 20 or so?

No new coin. Boring.

glad that i had link already

HEERE WE GO

Yeah, sure. I'm telling you how it is and if you want to believe what you want to then do. There is no announcement this month, only plan on which coins to hold.

bunch of link bagholders here now hahahahahahaha

there is me and my friend who are suppose to go out now, but we are waiting for this pajeet to say the coin already omg.. we have been here for 15min

and thus another generation of LINK bagholders were born

What ? Link has been pushing higher and higher last week's moons coming ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Heard it's DLT buy up to $0.60. Get in or stay poor pajeets

believe what you want, faggot.

Post all plOx

PBC PICK IS DLT UP TO $0.60

The full report:

pastebin.com/EN1hQeT3

Yep

Can someone post the buy up to prices?

Wrong triangle, it should be SALT

Buy up Ark: 1000$