HitBTC stopping all withdrawals with no response

You can check the support section of their forum, dozens of threads with claims of withdrawals pending for days or even weeks.

forum.hitbtc.com/

Lots of complaints on Twitter as well

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@hitbtc&src=typd

I haven't been able to withdraw any of my coins, at this point I'm just treating it as a complete loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

pushtx.btc.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mt gox'd

fuck are u serious. i have 300 bucks in there. Im literally so fucking irritated about all this scammy shit. exchanges are stealing and insider trading, PND's are rampant, fraud and shills everywhere. I fucking hate what crypto has become guys. no fucking joke and ive been here since 2012.

No kidding, if I ever get the chance to withdraw I'm getting my money the fuck outta there

Stocks exchange is doing the same

You all should've known this was going to happen based on the anonymous owners and the fact that they listed BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOWOWOWOWO WAS UP?

I'm serious, I can't withdraw anything, I want to think it's them being incompetent but the lack of any public response makes me think scam or hack.

WTF is going on with HitBTC choosing ultra low fees and screwing everyone. Look at this HitBTC won't reply to me and has locked up over 2.7 million dollars in BTC with a fee that is unreasonable WTF

pushtx.btc.com/
Try using that if you already sent it or an altcoin, I did that before when I had my wallet stuck somewhere the fees were too low.

I was just able to withdraw 400 DOGE but it's still awaiting 6 confirmations.

With my LTC it never even left the exchange.

omg i have 20k doge on there. fucking want to kill myself. not even cuz of this just the fucking overwhelming amount of scams. fuck coinbase, fuck crpysy, fuck gox, fuck btc-e, fuck it all.

is cryptopia a better exchange? i have 500 usd on there lol....

DDOS ATTACK

THE SITE IS REDIRECTING YOU TO A COPYCAT SITE

THIS IS WHY YOUR TRANSACTIONS AREN'T SHOWING UP THEY'RE BEING FUNNELLED TO THE HACKER

HAPPENED WITH ETHERDELTA YESTERDAY

W R FUUUUUUCKT

Sold my hodls on this site for currency that’s cheap to transfer. Saw it going doing and moved to Bittrex. Will hodl and buy low again later.

Bittrex performs well but it’s such a piece of shit.

Not the same guy but I entered my transaction and it wants $9000 to accelerate it, lol.

so what do i do to now get hacked? not send anything?

>redirect to fake site
Not a ddos

just withdrew some shitcoin from hitbtc and it was in my wallet in under a minute. bitcoin mempool is fucked and fees are high. this is not mt Hitbtc

Just curious what currency did you use that is cheap to transfer?

Also, do you have any tricks for zero-ing out the balances on hitBTC or do you inevitably leave some change on it no matter what?

But you should be able to adjust fees up if you want to actually transfer your money. I've been waiting two days for mine.

On Bitfinex this is the case since 45 days.

That's not DDOS, that a DNS hijacking.

>People still use centralised exchanges

I feel the same way and I've been here since 2013
There is no real interest in the important things just fuckin scams, manipulation and greedy fucking assholes
I think next year I am done

Tell us what you use

Don't send anything to the site and change your credentials to it when you are able to access the real site again.

XVG

I usually spend the change on some shit coin. If HitBTC ever recovers, maybe that shit coin will be worth something the .

>Stocks exchange
Go to sleep Pajeet.