Your party or player character gets a hold of a Mr. Meeseeks button

Your party or player character gets a hold of a Mr. Meeseeks button.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiSc5ImaWKM
youtube.com/watch?v=qUYvIAP3qQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciGDYt1rBB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blowjobs

I throw it away and find people with better taste.

What's that?

It creates a Mr.Meseeks. You tell him a task to do and he'll do it then disappear. Meseeks will go through any lengths to complete their tasks but it can't be anything too complicated because after a few hours of them being around things start to get weird.

Specifically, to them existence is a horrible agony that wears on their sanity. Give them a long/hard enough task to do and they eventually lose their minds

I throw it away because I don't want any of that reddit shit near me.

Examples of a Mr.Meseeks feat
>making a girl popular in high school
>salvage an alcoholic's self-worth
>taking two strokes off a man's golf game after threatening to murder him and an entire resteraunt

This reads like a 15 year old's retarded attempt at existentialism.

Infinite experience

Why not find a thread you actually enjoy rather than shitting up one you hate?

>muh preshus thread
>stop calling out my reddit tv show
ok

My Rogue Trader would exalt at the existence of freely given manual labor!

>when you don't have a life so you spend your time posting in threads you dislike to tell the other people in the thread that you don't like the topic

The major flaw in the average Mr. Meeseeks is that he is perfectly able and willing to create more Meeseeks to assist him in his task. This can rapidly lead to a horde of insane Meeseeks if left unsupervised.

Like most things Rick builds, the assumption is that the user will be as smart as Rick.

"Mr. Meeseeks, check out that room for traps and set them off if there are."

Merely passing by, but
>"I deliberately entered a thread full of things I don't like, and now I'm mad. How could this happen to me?!"
Unless you have an opinion of value to add (like a genuine argument which isn't "I don't like thing"), I don't think your opinion matters here.

I slap the DM irl

>Mr. Meeseeks, don't die!

And that's how we lose another campaign.

What's to stop you from killing him?

welcome to rick and morty

Fuck! Beat me to it.

Ooooooh can do!

Ooo, oh boy user, I-I don't think you're allowed to say that word. Ya know?

Not really. The real message was that Jerry's a colossal fuck up.

Yeah, we don't talk here about the e... e... existen... the e-word!

Uh user, I'm not disparaging the differently abled. I'm stating the fact that if I had believed this concept it would have made me mentally retarded.

I dunno, it seems it's really only Jerry where shit escalates into a mess.

Also Rick seems to be bit weak on chemistry since he created mutant mantis people by accident while rest of his techno junk works.

Ok but yeah, I don't think it's about logic, user. I-I think the word has just become a symbolic issue for powerful groups that feel like they're doing the right thing.

Well that's retarded.

Caaaaaaaaan dooooo!

I can't believe your tastes are so awful that all you have to say about Rick and Morty is that it is a "reddit tv show." That's pretty pathetic, user.

>"Mr Meeseeks, take this knife and kill yourself in the middle of that magic circle."

Unlimited supply of magic fuel blood is go

He's so autistic that he's butthurt there's even a remotely off-topic thread on Veeky Forums. Doesn't matter what it is. He thinks if he's butthurt enough about it the mods will delete the thread.

Either that or he's still mad about BirdPerson.

You won't catch anyone with such weak bait, user, even if I get that you are joking.
youtube.com/watch?v=xiSc5ImaWKM

They puff into smoke when dead though

Sorry, I already washed my hands.

they can't die until their task is complete

Well Mr.Meeseeks seems to be able to bleed like when they all tried killing themselves instead of suffering through helping Jerry but would Meeseeks blood still coun for whateve ritual since they're alien?

"Mr. Meeseeks, kill that entire orc horde!"
"Oooh boy! I need some help with this!"
>Original Meeseeks creates another Meeseeks and asks him to help slaughter the orc horde
>Repeat until orcs are drowning in an unendingg tide of suicidally berserk Meeseeks

>Hit Button
>"Go kill [insert bad guy here]"
>Hit button again
>"Help him"
>Hit button
>"Help him"
>Hit button
>"Help him"
ad infinitum, or at least until there's enough that they just swarm the enemy.

thats exactly what rick and morty is. A normie tier exestintialism show.

>use it to solve problems until we figure out the "existence is suffering for a meeseeks" thing.
>stop using it and lock it away in case we ever encounter a situstion severe enough that creating suffering engines is morally permissible to stop it and which a meeseeks could solve

If you need to store anything I bet it's no good.

If the act itself is what you need then I see no issues

SPBP

I tell meeseeks to find true love, then let him go.

He tells Meeseeks to find a reason to live despite existence being suffering.

- It's going to run through dungeon hallways and set off traps.
- It's going to solve puzzles.
- Peasant cannon.

>Someone puts an R&M thread on Veeky Forums
>A bunch of perfectly nice fa/tg/uys enter /tv/ mode and the thread becomes a shitshow
It's like one of those edgy battle royale-style "we are just a thin line away from eating each other" shows.

Veeky Forums's been super tribalistic and self warring for a couple years now.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Why

What is gluing them together

They function on platonic ideal versions of physics.

Okay that's neat but how does it fare against something like a disintegrate or wish.

>Disintegrate
Does damage, might incapacitate, but doesn't kill.

>Wish
50% chance of working.

Yeah but it's fun

I'd imagine disintegrate would do the trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUYvIAP3qQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciGDYt1rBB4

>The moment he finds a reason to live he dies
You fucking bastard.

Okay, okay, now we're getting somewhere.

How about something like a SoD spell? Like Finger of Death or Weird?

Also where's that 50% coming from? Destroying an artifact?

I thought it was caster level%, but that might be old information bouncing into my head and entirely dopendent on edition. Or does wish run a better chance of disenchantment than disjunction