Fuck that shitcoin bitcoin

We don’t need that legacy chain. I hope it crashes to 0. Then we can get back to investing in great new tech and not relying on bitcoins price for the market. Let eth be the reserve currency

Shut the fuck up, we do need the legacy chain.It isnt meant to be a currency, its meant to be a store of value so you can be your bank motherfucker, how dense can you be that you want the legacy chain to be dead? Bitcoin cash is basically worthless since they're trying to be a currency that you use to spend on a daily basis. Bitcoin is meant to be hold in your pocket for years. Now stop fucking fudding bitcoin, better yet. Stop playing with crypto since you apparently don't know anything about it. now fuck off normie get the fuck off my board.

p.s invest in a rope to hang yourself.

I want to fuck whore like her, how many Links would it take?

BTC is the gold standard to all other crypros.
Thats what our money should have been and was before it became currency

Can’t I get both. So over bitcoin. Go away.

Sauce

Whores don't want your stinky LINKs

How come I can’t sent bitcoin to bitgrail to buy xrb? Pointless waste of electricity

KING BTC does not need picture of your daughter. HE RECORDED THE FULL HD VIDEO THX

You're the one that should go away.

Sierra Skye

sorry that you dont get it man.
imagine BTC as gold which backs all other currencys. Like the dollar was backed by real gold before the rise of FIAT currency.
From this moment on $ was no longer money but became currency.
but thats only my humble opinion

>a store of value
best meme ever

bitcoin is vaporware and backing nothing. let it drop to 0 nobody will miss it next year. It has no purpose and only wastes energy.

You're so lucky my browser crashed. Was about to rape you, shill.

>Shut the fuck up, we do need the legacy chain.It isnt meant to be a currency, its meant to be a store of value so you can be your bank motherfucker,

Yeah, you can be your own bank by going through banks' sidechains to broadcast transactions? rofl

>Bitcoin cash is basically worthless since they're trying to be a currency that you use to spend on a daily basis.

If you had 1 million individual US dollars, are they worthless because you spend them every day? Fundamentally they are worthless, as they are printed infinitely, but at the moment and ideally they facilitate a more secure lifestyle. Value, retard.

>Bitcoin is meant to be hold in your pocket for years.

BITCOIN: A PEER TO PEER ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEM

>Now stop fucking fudding bitcoin, better yet. Stop playing with crypto since you apparently don't know anything about it. now fuck off normie get the fuck off my board

"Get off MY board, get off OUR board"

This is the most aggressive shilling I have seen. The elections are nothing compared to what is going on currently. The future of money is far more important to them than who is in office. This is an attempt to paint this board as pro-BTC, when in actuality anyone who has been here for long enough to consider themselves educated, without ulterior motives has moved on to Bitcoin Cash.

The reason being? Anyone, no matter how poor, can broadcast a transaction on the main blockchain, without having to get permission from the controller of a specific sidechain. Do you know who controls sidechains? It's not you or me, it's the banks and elites. These people want to control the future of money. They are afraid.

You will lose, shill. No matter how long it takes.

Bitcoin Cashers are trying to shoehorn their vision of what a legacy chain is, but they’re all a bunch of shortsighted crooks.

Bitcoin has evolved past something you buy your fucking coffee with into the standard currency of the cryptocurrency market, which is a way more impressive thing. It’s way more impressive to have one standard entry point from which you can invest in countless applications of the Blockchain as it changes the world. On top of that, just holding the backing currency(BTC) of all these coins has made us money too. As it grows, so does everything else.

I’m not willing to throw it to the side and replace it with some hot headed asshole’s get rich quick scheme.

What the fuck are you talking about you pathetic fucking retard? Bitcoin (BTC) is a STORE OF VALUE. IT IS NO LONGER A CURRENCY. ASK ANY CORE DEV. Fuck off.

Links are worthless so an infinite amount

>Bitcoin has evolved
degenerate

>Bitcoin (BTC) is a STORE OF VALUE.
>STORE OF VALUE
you retards will swallow anything, eh?

HOW MANY GROESTLCOINS TO SNIFF HER POO CHUTE?

>Crypto-CURRENCY
>It isnt meant to be a currency,

A AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Even early investors say its a store of value now. You will never learn eh?

All shills. Do your homework and take note of these attempts to change apparent consensus. Notice how states that BTC is the gold standard, rather than saying "Bitcoin". There's a reason for this. They are losing the name and are trying to make sure that people can still differentiate in a very specific manner.

>MUH STORE OF VALUE MEME

You fucking idiot. Stores of value are TANGIBLE.

Houses, land, classic cars, gold guns: THESE ARE STORES OF VALUE. Not some unscalable piece of shit digital nothing.

I'd really like to see an honest attempt by burpcoiners to define "store of value" in an economic sense. That should be fun.

>If you had 1 million individual US dollars, are they worthless because you spend them every day? Fundamentally
Yes and you just keep suckin fiat cucks which is used to pay lazy politicians and fund for war. Bitcoin is here to stay whether you like it or not.

They can't. They're fucking millennial retards who think "muh bitcoin is the future" because they have ZERO concept of how the real world works.

>AOL will dominate the internet forever.

You have 0 argument. Keep trying. Tomorrow you can analyze this argument and once again adapt to the way I articulate. One thing you'll always be missing though to your argument, and that's a logical foundation. You will lose forever. Keep trying though, I'll be waiting, as per usual.

so what is the future?

Crypto is the future. Bitcoin is not.

> He got tricked into thinking the storer of value use case is real

user, that's just some shitty excuse the miners used to make you believe it had value when they increased the fees and it was obvious the world currency use case it was built for wasn't as profitable for them.

Just wait until POS rolls out for ethereum... the new inflation rates will be much less than bitcoin currently and it will become the ultimate store of value

this.. all day long.. freaking idiots who just echo what they hear and have no idea what they're talking about or why.

Fuk BTC fuk BCH once LTC moons I'll be set cmooon

The day bitcoin hits 0 will be a good day.

I smell a redditor