QSP took your ICO money and doesn't give a shit

QSP took your ICO money and doesn't give a shit

ur about the get JUST'd

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/BLUE/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just bought 100k

Not a single flaw is in the Etherdelta smart contract.

This fuck up was on the hosted website.
You can do everything the smart contract was intended to do without even visiting etherdelta.com

Someone at Etherdelta comprised DNS details which is the cause for this fuck up

Another garbage shitcoin ICO with no follow-up. Why do I even invest in any ICOs anymore? I've honestly made more with airdrops than ICOs that constantly crash and burn

They said nothing to their holders about the hack

last tweet is bullshit sjw christmas wishes about orphans on 18th

just dumped my blue

literally what kind of faggots make tweet like that?

also go look at the team on BLUES website.

Sounds to me like you should stop investing completely.

buying payment coin ICOs
lol
please stop investing in anything

I bought this shit coin and the devs havent delivered on a single promise where are they? Probably in their lambo laughing at us all the way to the bank

honestly have made way more gains in BLUE than QSP has ever produced, but agree no reason for that tweet, seems like they just are throwing salt in the wound

I'm going to sell in January no matter the price if nothing happens.

qsp have nothing to do with a dns attack but yeah sure.

Reminder that bazingacoin is made by the same guy who made Ethereum blue (now called BLUE), neo gold, bitcoin red and all that garbage
He was bragging here not so long ago about making 100k/month out of scamcoins, and described his method as 'taking money from the retards'
All those threads you see here in catalog with pictures of hot girl "asking" if they should be investing in this obvious scamcoin are all him.

NOTE: He always says things like "is coinbase any good" or "I'm got 2k", wonder why he does this? Quite easy actually: he wants you to think normies are after this obvious, obscure scamcoin and you will get mad gains. Avoid at all costs.

Dude fuck it im selling now and buying blue. At least their team seems to be working on a beta release. My money is being absolutely wasted sitting in QSP right now and they arent even paying attention

Thank you for posting this. I call the guy out whenever I see him

I need 20k more for 100k pls dip

He literally called bitcred out on twitter for infinite mining. Ive done my research have you done yours?

wtf its worth 70 cents now lmao

this blue shit has been shady as fuck from the start, who the fuck is buying it?

called ethereum blue when the whole bitcoin ___ ethereum ___ neo___ coins were pumping on coinexchange

posted around saying listing on yobit and coinex was any day

1 month later: "oh guys were taking donations for coinexchange listing :):) also we have basic code no way we scam :P))"

of course theres no way the un air dropped coins that are sitting in one wallet worth millions right now get dumped by an user dev

lol ur a retard

blue is on coinexchange already, why theyre raising donations?

they are not
where do you see that

on CoinExchange, lol wtf
coinexchange.io/market/BLUE/BTC

Thanks for the indicator OP. Moon mission incoming screenshot this niggas