Is there a RPG to run a Naruto based game? If not, what's the best system to emulate it?

Is there a RPG to run a Naruto based game? If not, what's the best system to emulate it?

>inb4 GURPS

Other urls found in this thread:

enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?33983-Putting-Hit-Points-back-into-Mutants-and-Masterminds
narutod20.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Naruto
>Autistic
Pick Both

But to answer your question, pathfinder/dnd with supplements should work. I wouldn't trust my judgment alone though.

A better question: what GURPS supplements should a person use to simulate Naruto?

Kamigakari, Wild Talents, GURPS (really)

Pathfinder.

AD&D

>pathfinder
What supplements should I use?That's a good question

>Kamigakari, Wild Talents
Never heard of these, will check them

From what I saw of it about a decade ago, Magic. All the "techniques" are just goddamn magic spells.

Mutants and Masterminds 3E will do you better. Most of our Naruto related greentexts start with "Naruto campaign on Roll20 using M&M"

Speaking of M&M anybody got a good hit points rule variant for that shit?

5 Nations was built specifically to run it. It works OK, though it's unfinished and never will be finished. I found it's the most fun and least annoying to GM and play.

Probably some variant of Sorcery where hand gestures are required to perform magic. I don't know if there should be FP costs, though.

enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?33983-Putting-Hit-Points-back-into-Mutants-and-Masterminds

5 nations? Not familiar with that. Do you have a link?

>Dropping arguably the best part of M&M
For what purpose?

narutod20.com
Free download for core. Well written, and insanely exhaustive.

FATE

Why the fuck are there 1,000 techniques instead of a technique creation system? Who has time to read 1,000 techniques?

the OVA system

Why has no one said Exalted yet?

I'd say "because it's shit" but then, the narutod20 was mentioned so all bets are off.

I would probably go with Mutants and Masterminds 3rd ed.

One thousand
One hundred
And fifteen pages

THE

FUCK

>wanting meat points in any game
Why is your taste so shit?

Same reason D&D has spells instead of a power creation system. Which is... fuck if I know.

Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade probably works (dunno about edition differences though)

D&D spells make infinitely more sense when you realize they were supposed to be a limited, focused list of ways for classes to interact with the world as well as a sort of resource management minigame.... which then got bloated because every single thing that is supernatural had to be a spell effect, and if it's a spell effect, the wizard or cleric obviously should be able to cast it.

A defined spell list for a genre that is about people with weird/unique powers interacting is, however, stupid as shit.

If you're up for homebrewing some stuff, you can use the FFG star wars games as a base. The dice mechanics are really conductive to anime shenanigans.

bump for interest.

Big eyes small mouth, it's got ninja class.