Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1485: Straight up Evil Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1RjCK0p-w31UcatTvXv8qySDFyIia8fOPoKiFwVn8Pt4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Evil Edition
IT. IS. TIME!

What's your jumper look like /jc/?

Rolled 171 (1d816)

Amateurs.

Rolling for a jump to talk about, or not.

>#1485: Straight up Evil Edition
Three threads early.

Re-reading the Tomb Kings jump, I am suddenly possessed of the desire to waifu the Slavemaster's Daughter. What jumps let you give weapons human form?

I got you both beat for Evil.

Writer Chain

Are there any jumps other than Gate that give multiple companions that take up a single slot?

>Forgot my name
This is my punishment for shitposting in other threads.

Damn it, forgot my trip

Dishonored, the FIRST.

Girls und Panzer.
Light of Terra

Speaking of Girls und Panzer, pic related ish.

Pic Related when his symbiote is in 'casual mode'

Seriously though, I've been going hard all in on the fairy king theme and end up looking like a purple haired nerd boy with wings and stuff. It's probably mixing weird with the tech based equipment and black blood/madness stuff though.

Stalwart Tiger wears armor like this, and is about this tall.
But he has horns, and fuck-huge wings.

What does non casual mode look like?

Like this normally but with white hair and lightning blue irises, and like Hakumen when his power armor is activated.

It varies... Pic Related is my look when I'm accessing everything but my integrated Kamen Rider Belts.

At this point I'm wearing a beast of a suit:

I started the whole power armor thing with an Ultimate Spiderman Symbiote which has Technology Assimilation & Morphing (Symbiote Builder in Unlimited Spiderman Jump) and absorb enchantments from other armors (King Arthur Jump's Enchanted Item) which I then used to eat a Blue Beatles suit and an ESP Robot.

From there I customized it with Dead Space tech, Movie-verse Spiderman technology, some of the strange and wild technologies I gained from my time in Mario Worlds equivalent of Egadd, Eggman Tech when I hit up classic.

I integrated Orihalcon into the suit back during Slayers so it has a high magic resistance

I have been through a lot of Kamen Riders and the ones that were tech based got put in after being tweaked

it was my Demon Weapon Partner in Soul Eater
I upgraded basically everything once I hit Generator Rex and GI Joe so that it is now once more technically nothing but a biology suit of armor

IT had a really fucked up idea after my time in Journey to the West and using a Custom Robo Perk (Down, Rebirth) it became immune to dying in the Crucible of Eight Trigrams over the course of several Jumps so that it could be refined multiple times in the Crucible

it ate my suit that I got from being in Megaman Zero and my Farlight Excalibur from Shadowrun, and I've sculpted it a few times using Geneforge magic to improve certain traits.

The reason why I'm not going into the various forms it has in Kamen Rider is because they vary even more.

She usually looks like this.

A slightly controversial jump at it's release for being non-standard in design and implying the Benefactor was less than perfectly omnipotent, the story for the games is thus: Corvo Attono, the Empress's bodyguard, is framed for her murder. The Royal Spymaster takes over the country in her stead and sentences Corvo to death. He's rescued by some rebels and visited by The Outsider, who proceeds to give him magic powers. He then either murders or tortures his way through society while trying to protect the real heir to the throne and clear his name. Meanwhile, there's a plague and some "whales", and other inheritors of the Outsider's mark to deal with.

Depends, but four-armed punk rat would be a decent description. Mohawk of hedgehog quills, hair and clothes constantly disheveled. It's a form that he's happy with, but he only stays in it at home or around friends. Human form is for interacting with people who expect a human.

Like this with Brown Hair and Red Eyes.

And here's The Doctor's Companion

A younger version of fate moriarty, occasionally female.

I don't really do flash exteriors... most of the time. I usually look pretty plain, like the picture in the top left. Hilariously my Body Mod form is more attractive and in better shape than the form I normally like to assume, so when I lose my powers I tend to look better instead of worse.

Unfortunately I'm still updating my own appearance, and it's gotten batshit by the day.

But in the meantime, have my wife in a Warframe retrofitted into power armor. Bit of an initial sketch I got, will be building on it over time.

what are the best soul increasing perks in jump chain i want to improve my psyker powers higher than alpha level

Though I am getting a commission done soon too.

Have you ever done something petty and minor just to mess with someone?

I walked around the RWBY jump with a ribbon around my neck telling people not to undo the ribbon or else. Someone jackass decided to pull it off. This is what I was waiting for. I used illusion magic to make it look like my head rolled off. I then casually mimed me putting my head back on and scolded him about manners.

It was fun to watch him freak out.

Honestly this series is close to my heart if only because of the Outsider. His power themes are pretty amazing, he's eloquent in his speaking, but at the end of the day he's just like a lot of people. He's just absurdly curious, he wants to see what happens when the tables turn. He wants to see how humans can be, whether they'd just turn into tormentors or rise above and use their gifts to become something more. Plus there's just that little bit of escapism in it, where he tends to pick people who are in a rough patch or have been tormented by people who have power over them. Of course it makes sense all things considered.

As a character, he's just fascinating to me. His interactions are likewise amazing for me.

>pic related
We all know by now.

This'll have to do I guess.
More the end result than the component used to get there, really.

Currently running a Worm native chain.

Jamie Hynes, independent villain and former S9 member under the name "Sepulcher," looks something like this.

Writechain Jumper used to look like this. He has a more generic animu appearance at his younger ages, and naturally also looks like Decade when transformed.

I enjoy how the Outsider's objection to violent playthroughs isn't on any moral grounds, but rather just him judging you as a casual. He doesn't care if you kill people, on the timeframe the Outsider deals with everyone's already dead and just doesn't realize it yet. But doing violence to people is the easy way, surely you can think of something more original to do with all the tools at your disposal. He gave you the ability to warp time and space, and stabbing people is the best you can do with it? How disappointing.

Soul Eater's "I Will Surpass God!" and Naruto's "Genius of Hard Work" means you can strengthen your soul through autistic levels of training. Soul Eater also has Strong Soul, meaning your soul is the equivalent to 99 regular souls.

Anima has a capstone that multiplies "soul ki" by 6, at the cost of using bodily ki. Not sure if useful.

Ravenloft has a Strong Soul perk, though it's defensive against negative energy.

Undertale humans have a strong SOUL, also not sure if that's useful.

I'm not sure if Bleach Reiatsu or Shaman King Furyoku are useful for your goal either. Furyoku is the most likely stronger of the two.

Dishonored 1 and 2 have perks that enhance soul and spiritual strength, respectively.

I spend a lot of time as a dog.
Nobody ever expects much from a dog and I like the free head pats.
The looks on people's faces when they realize that "yes that is the dog talking to you and no you aren't going crazy" are priceless as well.

I house ruled it so that even in gauntlets I'd be in this form. Sure it made powerless drawbacks more difficult. But I feel being a permanent fluffbold was well worth it

It's not even just stabbing people, it's basically letting it go to your head and using it to push people around. His interactions with Corvo show that he's easily bored when someone just out and abuses their power to cut a swath through your foes just because you can. That's the easy way out, like you said. But more importantly, it's being a huge bully because you can fuck them up and they can't stop you. He's seen that shit time and time again. He's been subjected to that.

But thinking creatively? Getting around and finding ways to complete your objective WITHOUT being a jackass of a murderhobo? That's rare. Seeing someone who doesn't just trivialize the murder or the death is a diamond in the rough, and he loves seeing that. Oh boy, someone isn't just going to kill! How's he gonna get them out of the way then? What weird-ass method are they going to use THIS time? It's all about seeing what you can do without reducing yourself to just another bully.

The Outsider is definitely straight up half of the appeal of the setting. I'm still bummed that they changed the voice actor for the sequel. In terms of the jump, I enjoyed his dialogue quite a bit (although I tend to hand wave the introduction away a little bit as an intentional set up by the benefactor. It just fits better with the rest of the story in my head). The rest of the setting is very nice, there's a surprising amount of depth and a really fun aesthetic, which I think translated over well in the jump. I think it works well early on in a chain, although I like the setting enough that I enjoy the idea of turning up mid-late chain and making something of a splash.

I Will Surpass God actually just makes it so that any time your body strengthens your soul strengthens, and vice versa. The being able to train really effectively is a secondary power. But the body/soul equivalency is actually really easy to cheese. Take Divine Form in The God of High School, so that your physical power is proportionate to your life energy. Then take Ridiculous Power in Dragon Ball AF so that you've got a level of chi (in other words, life energy) greater than Super Saiyan 4 provides. You now have a soul strong enough to shatter worlds.

Binbougami, and pretty sure you can do something with DnD magic considering how living weapons are a thing that exist in it. Make it sentient and then import it as a companion.

Thanks user, I haven't been to those jumps yet and I was just going with what I've been using so far.

Is the Corprus disease from Morroblivion magical? I was reading about it, and while it was created by a Magical being, I can't tell if the disease itself is actually magical in nature.

Binbougami will grant it a human form and let it become sapient. You're welcome.

I WAS SO ANGRY THAT THEY CHANGED HIS VOICE ACTOR. WHAT THE LIVING FUCK. YES I'M SALTY STILL. Though confession, when I wrote the Outsider dialogue for both Dishonored 1 and Dishonored 2, I specifically went with what I was told to write. Specific objectives and ideas, and then try to translate it to how the Outsider would say it. Naturally myrmidont had a better idea, but I'd like to think I did a good job on both fronts as far as the Outsider went.

Yeah, but at the same time, he does enjoy the more sadistic "non-lethal" solutions that Corvo and Emily can take. It's not about him not liking a bully, because you can still totally overpower your enemies and make it completely unfair. It's just about him wanting to see some creativity. He's old and bored and doesn't care what you become so long as it's something interesting.

It is technically infecting people with the power of a god, using Lorkhan's heart to grant people some of Lorkhan's power. It is highly magical in nature.

Ah I see. Thanks.

What about vampires and werewolfs?

Can you save unused points for future jumps?

no.

Cry.

Cry because those fucking 25CP ain't gonna do shit.

Jumpmakers who put odd-priced perks/items into their jumps without decent 25 and 50 CP options should be doused in gas and set on fire.

Currently in Overwatch and felt this was a good form for now.

"Meega, nala Kwishta!"

Vampires are made from Molag Bal, a Demon God, raping women. It's a magical disease, like an STD.

Werewolves, werebeasts in general really, are another Demon God's "Gift" to Mundus.

I like you.

10/10 choice user.

As long has you have copies of his guns. If only because Overwatch loves guns.

I though the raping was vampire lords, not the regular ones? Or are they basically the same?

Yeah, "rape."

Your undead waifu a slut! SLUUUUUUUUUUT!

I actually kinda want serena.

Ah, what the hell. I was gonna make the dragonborn a descendant, I can bring his wife along too.

Vampires are all descended from Vampire Lords. Somewhere a couple of 'generations' down the Lordness goes away.

Molag Bal is called the Lord of Rape, and the God of Rape respectively. Most of the time, it's rape.

The Mace of Molag Bal? It's his penis, that he uses you as a method of metaphorically raping anyone you kill with it.

test.

A supporting point for Justi's argument.

Well werewolves were created by the Daedric Prince Hircine, while vampires were created by the Daedric Prince Molag Bal. I'd say they are both magical.
Regular vampires are still connected to Molag Bal, they may be a degraded product but they are something that Molag Bal did, and creates a connection to him.
>I was raped, it was fine, shut up being a vampire is great
>It tore your family apart
>you have a point
I still don't get this.

why the fuck does this go through, but the buildpost gets a fucking 'Connection Error.'

JapMoot get your horseshit together.

It's called being in denial

Also bad writing, but that's an Out Of Universe reason.

And Main Chain wears something like this.

I have a few more but I don't want to spam the thread. But Nika switches outfits a lot.

>The Mace of Molag Bal? It's his penis, that he uses you as a method of metaphorically raping anyone you kill with it.
That's actually kind of hilarious.

>here mortal, take my dick and rape people with it
>I mean, it's not ACTUALLY my dick or anything, and by rape I mean kill by bashing their skulls in but...
>look, I'm busy alright? I got other things to do these days. But I still, like, got a quota for that and shit
>knew I should've been the Lord of Cutting Corners. Didn't know what I was passing up

I'm pretty sure it IS actually his dick. One of them anyway. He's a God, he probably has multiple dicks.

Well that's less funny, but it does make sense.

I think Serena's story had a lot of the horror of her life downplayed. Everything about Molag Bal was watered down, because he was developed for a computer game in the early 90s where they could talk about whatever they wanted. Skyrim was always meant for consoles in 2011, so what they could actually do with a story like that is pretty limited.

Hell, he was the "Lord of Domination" before the Add-Ons came out.

I mostly do everything in power armor

Life fibers are a hell of a drug.

Something like this, but bigger and scarier due to having the Destiny of the Wild perks as well.

>former S9 Member
Interesting.
Powers?

>Dishonored - 63
Affinity: Philosopher
Drawbacks: Granny Rags (+400), Dreary (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,000 CP
Final Rune Count: 25

Abilities:
-Blink (Rank 2)
-Dark Vision (Rank 2)
-Bend Time (Rank 1)
-Pull (Rank 2)
-Arcane Bond (Rank 2)
-Vitality (Rank 1)

Perks:
-Resourceful (Free)
-Transitory
-Graduate
-Sweet Dreams
-His Interest (Free)
-Immune
-Stronger Soul
-Respect the Badge
-Shadow Walker

Items:
-Bone Charm: Water of Life (Free)
-Overseer Music Box
-Bone Charm: Spiritual Pool
-Bone Charm: Submariner

It's always raining now, but the rain helps clear the air. The rats scurry for shelter when not hunting like wolves, the guards and Tallboys keeping to their sheltered barracks and watchtowers.

The rain is is a testy ally for those who can use it. It's the perfect cover - sound and sight alike is hindered. But the ground and the rooftop become slick, your own sight and hearing becoming nigh useless. With Corvo, however... The rain might just be the greatest tool he has in saving Emily.

I can't save the Empress now, but the least I could do is be the ally he could have had in the Loyalist Conspiracy.

Although now that I look back on that, I ask myself WHY I'm in the Boyle's grand ballroom - I told Seras I couldn't dance but she insisted we do this. Part of the "distraction" to help Corvo get into the mansion.

... I'd ask how this is distracting in the slightest, but I get the feeling I'm about to find out.

Both magical, as mentioned by other anons.
And every time I think about them, I feel bad for Peryite.
Disease is his fucking schtick (along with organization), and these assholes (Molag Bol and Hircine) are completely one-upping him and shitting on him with vampires and werewolves.

But he can't stand up for himself or fight back because he's the weakest Daedric Prince and they'd stomp a mudhole in his metaphysical ass if he tried.

Well, the Boyles don't have a grand ballroom, so I imagine you somehow finding one to dance in did distract everyone in that building, yes.

Molag Bol raped a young Nedic (proto-Nord) woman in the Merethic Era.
Around the same time Men (humans) left their homeland and came to Tamriel.
It killed her, but she came back to 'life' because Molag Bol is a sick fuck.
She was the first, and all vampires and vampire 'species' are descended from her.

Serana explains a lot of it in the Dawnguard dlc for Skyrim.
She's sort of jaded, but she doesn't want to turn back because that'd mean her suffering was for nothing, or something like that.

That would explain why it's rather small...

... and why there's a hole in one of the walls with the dining table sort've leaning out of it dangerously...

... and also why most of the people here are either unconscious from flying debris or alcohol, or just staring in shock and awe...

... You know, I'm not sure this mission was very stealthy. I mean nobody DIED necessarily but...

Should have actually stated that MOST vampires and vampire species are descended from her.
Obviously, Serana and her folks are case zeros.

There are other case zeros as well, but they aren't exactly common.

Lady wanted a dance.

Come fuckin' hell or highwater, she'll get that dance.

Nah. Otherwise everyone would just not buy anything in lower power jumps, to afford everything in the high power jumps.

If we could I would save points to buy all the upgrades to the Tomb for Tomb Kings.
Not for power, but just because a Tomb that upgraded is fucking awesome.

Alright.

Also, do forms carry over or no? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just new to this.

How altforms work is roughly 98% fanwank.
If you get a new look in a jump odds are good you can shift back to it if you'd like to later.

There aren't really any hard form rules, but the closest we have is that any non-human form you take becomes an alt-form, or a form you can shift into and out of at will.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that as well, but I figured it was implied.
Speaking of TES vamps, I always thought that the Porphyric Hemophilia vamps were way more badass.
A hungry PH vampire could curbstomp any non-Vampire Lord Sanguinare Vampiris. And then only if the Vampire Lord was unprepared.

I was really kind of disappointed in the vampires in Dawnguard, if I'm being honest. The lead vampire hunter treated them like they were a world destroying threat, but they were just a slightly sneaky annoyance.

On an unrelated note, what the hell, capchka? What even is this place?

Hello! Got introduced to Jumpchain by a friend recently, decided to make my own jump for Tom Clancy's The Division! Feedback is appreciated!

docs.google.com/document/d/1RjCK0p-w31UcatTvXv8qySDFyIia8fOPoKiFwVn8Pt4/edit

More or less like this, with changes in costume depending on what gear is being rocked.

Currently using the "Rebel Shroud" from Bloody Roar as the usual get up, in conjunction with a Megaman classic Civilian Mode.
Without it, look vaguely like a shining gold reploid. (Super Chibi Robo + Reploid form is weird, yo)

>The lead vampire hunter treated them like they were a world destroying threat, but they were just a slightly sneaky annoyance.
Pretty sure the lead vampire hunter was supposed to be crazy, and obsessed. His old friends certainly seemed to act that way.

Thanatos.

Jamie's a pretty interesting character to write about. For one, very few people know that she's even a former member of the S9. She arrived in Brockton Bay at the start of the story and ended up running into Taylor. After Jamie easily deduced her identity and visited her house (which freaked her out) she took an interest in Taylor. She became kind of a weird "big sister" figure to Taylor, although there were a lot of bumps along the way. When she learned about Emma her first question was why Taylor didn't just destroy her. When Taylor told her that she felt like it would make her as bad as they were, she straightforwardly asked if Taylor wanted her to do so. This was the first of many things that would slowly make Taylor suspect that Jamie wasn't normal. It wasn't until later (when the S9 came to Brockton Bay) that the big reveal of her former affiliation came to light, that she was actually the former S9 member "Sepulcher."

Overall Jamie is a really interesting character. She's a weird mixture of normality and sociopathic apathy. She's not a monster that hides herself like many of the S9. She's genuinely a fairly average girl until she starts cold-bloodedly murdering people when it becomes convenient.

>A hungry PH vampire could curbstomp any non-Vampire Lord Sanguinare Vampiris.
Wait, there's a difference? I had always thought they were just different names for the same disease.

>MCU Pt.2 finally finished.
Awesome! Hey Red, can I...

>Reads through the jump and various replies.
>Covers all my questions and answers pretty much all of them with a yes.
Nevermind then. I'm definitely going to have some fun with this jump.

General question about the MCU itself however, do the Kree have any current opinion on humanity or is Earth not even on their radar right now?

They probably don't give a shit, aside from that minor faction which has gotten its shit pushed in so hard that they don't WANT to get close to Earth.

Cool. Thanks.

It would have been better if they were a serious threat.
Then he could have been like 'I FUCKING TOLD YOU!' and it would have been great.

The vampires in Oblivion could be a legitimate threat if you weren't prepared.
That resistance to weapons that weren't silver or Daedric went a long way towards making me respect them.

Nope. They're different breeds.
Porphyric Hemophilia vampires actually burn in the sunlight, and it increases in danger the longer they go without feeding.
However, those very same vampires get stronger, faster, tougher, and all around better the longer they go without feeding. There's a cap, but a it's a noticeable boost. They even grow resistant to mundane weapons, so you have to have silver weapons on hand (which is shit, but works) or Daedric weapons, which are bit pricey and rare at lower levels.
I mean, going without feeding also gives them horrific painful nightmares and drives them mad, but that just makes them more dangerous.

The ones from Skyrim, Sanguinare Vampiris, are a mage's vampire.
They don't burn in the sun, though all natural regeneration (magicka, health, stamina) stops, and they get unique vampiric spells. Namely a health drain spell and a spell to charm people, IIRC
Vampire Lords are next to unstoppable with the Telekinesis spell they get when transformed. You can throw giants around with that shit.
SV vampires might also go nuts without blood, but I'm not sure.

There are other vampire species mentioned in one of the books in Skyrim, including one which can phase through stuff and live under frozen lakes, but I don't think they've ever been shown in the games.

Now I'm curious what your questions were.

Any possibility you can come up with a couple +200cp drawbacks?