Palm Beach monthly pick is rumored to have four letters

SALT was the buy earlier this month at $7...now Teeka moons it. We should know in a few hours.

fuck me im down 70% on this

It gone be POWR boss.

I's gone be laffin at you from the Kuiper Belt you salty bitch.

how

its DOGE

I watched Indiana Jones earlier

Is it being announced today?

This

Is it time?

L
I
N
K

Ffs.. its THAT day again >.>''

"REMINDER: No new coin recommendation today as Teeka has stated in two different emails. BUT it could be an old recommendation or possibly just a trick to make leakers unaware. The bot will still be on just in case so stay aware. Still 5EST today."

This would fit SALT also.

Can someone please explain like they are talking to a booger eating moron?

kek BBC 1 ?
same

Trying to force a meme here, I'm bad at it, some one else take over.

Palm Beach is a pump group that sells recommendations to whales for thousands of dollars. They send out recommendations and the coins usually increase in price greatly. SALT was the "buy" earlier in the month at $7 and Palm Beach told their members to buy there. Now it is time for them to release their monthly pick. It would make sense for them to pick SALT for the monthly big pick so their members make a huge profit from buying it at $7 a few weeks ago. For comparison, here is a graph of Dash's price after it was the Palm Beach pick.

STAR

Please god let it be XRP.
I will cum full on literal buckets.

So it is good for Hodlers then. I am dense.

yes very good, and my graph is outdated, DASH is like $1500 now

if you buy in at the price they suggest then yes. if you're late to the game then it may go down obviously and perhaps rather quickly before stabilising at a point well above where you bought in, and then a couple months to a few months later, it will pay off when that coin finally does what it was predicted to do, if it does.

i mean, if you're late to the game it will drop down and stailize well above where you should have bought in if you had bought in under the price the palm bay report suggests. like when they suggested to buy into salt at under $7

How is this even possible?

oh shit nigga

LINK. This is what Sergey wax talking about

Even Teeka can't pump LINK, it doesn't even have a product yet. SALT launches this month, it will pump from that anyway, making Teeka look even better when the two pumps happen at once.

Temple of Doom is the best one. Fight me.

C-cant be...

He has pumped other coins without a product before.

I hope mr. Masala keeps his filthy hands off Link

looks like it's gunna be IOTA

Wait, both are dubs?

if people did enough research into SALT they would see why its one of the best projects in crypto at the moment, top 5 for sure.. this shits bound to POP

its going to be link

you heard it here first

dubs for further proof

PBC pick is going to be REQ