Link

if you're a true linkie sell over 2800 and buy back around 2600

this is kinda outdated since it already pumped pass that point, but you get the idea

True Linkies will only sell once nodes are up and running to pay for VPS hosting costs.

do you know about how many link will be needed for node?

no needed amount, nodes with more LINK will be trusted more as they get penalized if they provide wrong data

does anyone know is the serg has a patreon? id rather just give my money to him. I'm not looking to get rich, I just think he's a genius and support the project. I'm gonna sell all my links and give him the proceeds. Who is with me?

The tokens are basically the same thing because he can just cash out the dev tokens. True linkies don't care about the price. When you buy the tokens you are buying into the chainlink family.

FUCK TA user WHAT JJUST HAPPEJED

WE JUST GOT JUSTED 2900 sats

>+100 satoshi
BING BING BING

don't FOMO dude, it's going to be ok

ugh hopefully. I'm setting my buy order for 2610 and taking a walk

thanks for the explanation. I just jumped off the ark of delusion to become a linkie. just bought 100k more at a premium :)

So that was you m8. you couldn't have waited half an hour

>I just jumped off the ark of delusion
aaaaaaaaarkkiiiii

>+100 satosh
we're at 3012 now. So long, suckers :D

OP knows this bullish trend is going to continue past 3000

OP is trying to get you to sell them your LINK

Don't fall for OP's bullshit or you're going to end up a stinky nolinker

BREAKOUT
R
E
A
K
O
U
T

stop it I'm rocking back and forth on the floor right now chanting it always dumps it always dumps

oh... already down to 2885 again..

NOOOOOOOOOO I HAVEN'T BOUGHT YET
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

I SOLD AT 2885

There's no such thing as "providing wrong data"
The node operator can't see what data is he providing
Can't tamper this shit, that's the whole point of link kek

fuck i just fomod back in. Oh well it was only a few hundred little linkies. Onward to the moon boys

I think I confused ADA with STINKY for a second there :D

ITT: people blindly following the advice of strangers on the internet hoping to squeeze out 200 sats difference in a BTC bear market...

just... why?

The only reason i hold other coins is to sell them to accumulate more link. From reading several whitepapers this is the only coin that has potential beyond being a meme.

buy link or die

btw. ADA and STINKY now have a head on head satosho race going :D

WE ARE PUMPING BOYSSSS

When will the nodes be up?

BOY IT SURE IS GETTING /STINKY/ AGAIN

I was balls deep in link until last night when I sold half my stack. I sold just so it would finally moon

ur welcome linkies

STINKY JUST WENT AHEAD OF ADA WITH A DIFFERENCE OF MAYBE 100 SATOSHINI!! GO STINKY!!

I was out of position as well and lost 500 linkies...they will be missed.

nt pajeet

WHY ARE WE PUMPING WHYYY

HOLY SHIT MCAFEE JUST TWEETED ABOUT LINK HE SAID IT'S GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST BULLRUN OF 2018
THE NORMIES ARE COMING FOR LINK

P-please make it stop going up I still haven't bought in I thought it'd go back to 15 cents

Not true. What a waste of dubs.

I was just kidding. no way of seeing that coming though. I have a hard time believing we'll never see 2600 sats again though. If not I guess I just got myself a small btc position.

A TRUE LINKIE NEVER SELLS RETARD