*breaths in*

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Face it core cucks you are finished.

HAHA good one dude how do i like this post? suck it corefags

yeah . keep spamming the network with micro transactions you chinese piece of shit

but don't worry. when core is this silent it means they're ready to drop some really hot shit all over Bitcoin Judas' face so the next time he wants to spread FUD he'll get shot down so hard he'll even start referring to btrash as BCASH!

you idiots have caused so much damage to the community you're going to pay for it

Face it core cucks your reign of tyranny is over. Also you should all ENCOURAGE competition with Bitcoin. Best coin wins.

I had a $2000 transaction with a massive fee stuck as unconfirmed for over 12 hours. Is this Satoshi's vision?

Kek, here's a (u)

Me too. 24 hours now. Zero confirmations. Its killing me. I dont really need the money asap, but i sure would like to use it on my next bag of shit.

Can it be more obvious to buy Bitcoin cash? Love him or hate him, Ver kickstarted the Bitcoin revolution by investing in it.

>yeah . keep spamming the network with micro transactions you chinese piece of shit

>but don't worry. when core is this silent it means they're ready to drop some really hot shit all over Bitcoin Judas' face so the next time he wants to spread FUD he'll get shot down so hard he'll even start referring to btrash as BCASH!
Core is going to drop hot shit over Andreas Antonopoulos? Why? He's on their side.

its ironic how bcash would be just as congested if people were using it

Nope

Shut up, the problem is not and never vas Ver or BCH. The problem is that you should be burning Core on a pole for spreading lies and FUD, refusing to raise the blocksize

No it wouldn't, unless 8x as much people were using it

>BCH shills still trying to make their FORK coin happen

So what you corecucks need to do is start demanding the devs put their ego and profit agenda aside and fix this problem NOW. Do not just jump over to BCH, that solves nothing

We may be deluded but not as deluded as core cucks

keep regurgitating shit you don't understand
Bitcoin Judas' lies yesterday on CNBC and his blatant attempts to co-opt the brand is such a red flag.

if he's so supportive of bcash then why does he still own BTC? wouldn't he have sold it all by now for Bcash?

food for thought
don't be duped

If you are referring to me I don't want to see a single fork more. I simply want btc like it is now, with 2mb or 4mb blocks until lightning is finished

>going all in

No you're still pretty deluded thinking your coin is going to overtake one that people keep buying into.
Face reality. Keep your BCH, make money sure, but it's not going to overtake BTC.
Not ever.

You really think BTC will receive massive adoption with $40+ fees and counting?

It's people sending BTC to exchanges. They want to sell. Get out of this shitcoin right now.

Wtf, can you not read? I dont give a shit about Ver or BCH. I said stop being brainwashed and demand the devs fix the problem. And btw, as soon as btc gets a blocksize increase, BCH crashes and NEVER recovers

that's what that Bitcoin Judas wants you to think

AND I FIND IT KIND OF FUNNY
I FIND IT KIND OF SAD
THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD

His support of Core has begun to slip. He's still Judas until he addresses the arguments against Segwit. He doesn't need to agree, just talk about them.

The only way to fix current congestion is to fork the coin for higher blocksizes. They can't do this.

NEW ATH!! WE DID IT, REDDIT!!!! :D

That doesn't mean anything. It's digital gold. Gold isn't meant to be fast it's meant to store value. If anything these unconfirmed transactions enhance it's properties as digital gold. You bcash fags are just bitter because you're poor.

Because for now they have so many clueless people supporting them. If that support demanded a solution, maybe the pressure would be enough

Face it user. Bitcoin is an antiquated piece of shit. It will go the way of AOL.

It has 8 MB RAM instead of just 1 MB, the man on the telly said.

What happens to those transactions if they don't go through?
I read that the sender gets its BTC back, but after how long?

Yeah but if they up blocksize, they're basically admitting that BCH was correct and scaling on chain works. So they're not going to. Plus it require a HF which would split hashrate again as not everyone would support it and basically nobody supports it now.

>It's digital gold. Gold isn't meant to be fast it's meant to store value.

this is the best meme.

remember when BTC was going to replace fiat currency for all transactions and be adopted on Amazon and everywhere else?

>Stage One: Denial

Noone thought it could really do that. It's always been the ultimate goal to become digital gold. People should be thankful the fees aren't higher. Sometimes you have to spend some money to get rich.

>email means spam
>therefore email is worthless
Bcashfag logic

Well I guess btc is really doomed then. Because even if lightning works it still needs much larger blocks than 1mb

Hell they should lower the blocksize imo. Better to keep the whiny poorfags out. BTC is the coin of 1%ers

Man the last few days have been terrible here.

Too many BCASH shills and bots spamming their stupid shit.

No doubt roger pedo ver is behing this shit. Leave biz alone fuckers

I don't think lightning requires larger block size. That's the first I'm hearing of this.

Except I can transact my gold digitally today and the fees are zero and transactions are instant. You fucking liars need to stop trashing gold, because you are straight lying. There are no fees for transacting gold digitally, and transactions aren't slow. Bitcoin is sort of like if you actually had to physically move your gold for every transaction in gold, which hasn't been true since they invented clearinghouses in the Middle Ages. Bitcoin is literally a stone age level currency.

kek he's a pedo now.

>attempting character assassinations in decentralized environments

>dinosaurcoin can't even handle some microtransactions
This is your own fault. You deserve this for shouting down every proposed upgrade and fork.

LOLOLOL

These threads are fucking hilarious.

*breathes out*

bump

At 1MB block sizes and with a global user population of 5 billion it will take 300 years to get everyone onto Lightning and another 300 to get them off. So if you can survive for over 600 years then you can use Lightning with 1MB blocks, but if you won't be around in 600 years then no, 1MB block Lightning is impossible.

Well it remains to be seen...
If they could get it done soon, Ive been hearing this almost done for 2 years now
Just lol if eth gets plasma before btc gets LN

bcash bcash bcash

THIS IS ALL RODGER VEERS FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

It has always been peer-to-peer electronic cash system.

We don't even need LN. People need to just HODL their coins already and stop being such dumbasses.

Well the entire point of LN is to get crypto controlled by legacy finance, so getting people stuck on their network makes sense. At any rate a HF will completely destroy Core anyway and a HF is required to up blocksize.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

bcash bcash bcash!

>Bitcoin is sort of like if you actually had to physically move your gold for every transaction in gold

And it gets assaulted by bandits every time you move it and they take a huge portion

>people unironically support btrash

stop trying to rewrite history bcashie. 1MB block limits were always the plan. If you can't afford it gtfo.

I look forward for proof that 1mb limit was the plan.

blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html