Etheremon is an investable asset that can't go down. It's the ultimate store of value...

Etheremon is an investable asset that can't go down. It's the ultimate store of value. Not only is your investment secured you are returned dividends on your staked claim.

You will receive increased value in a few ways.
-People buying and the base price increases
-People buying and you receive a dividend
-You roll a high CP value
-You evolve your Etheremon
-You win battles

The price should be high... You are essentially staking your ETH.
Once the market opens, with battles and evolution there will be an exchange factor that you can participate in.
To be fair the only down side is liquidity. Like property or any staking contract you are locking in your price at the time you buy. That means that you will not be able to realize the gains if ETH continues t's up trend. Conversely you will be protected if it falls.
There is a ponzi element right now, but with battles, evolution and a marketplace it becomes more like a dividend imo.

It is still early in the game. Four new monsters have just been released. Vibe is a great place to start, he's only 0.442 ETH still and has the ability to see the next moves of opponents. This will make him especially useful once battle is implemented. Now that art has been implemented mainstream media attention is inevitable. It combines two media obsessions, crypto and Pokemon. Look at Crypto Kitties. They sold for as up to $100,000 once it went into full swing. Meanwhile we can still get an Etheremon for as little as $350. This is still early stages. It's headed for the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@myetheremon/beta-launch-updates-76c7fc4ef8b4
metamask.io
etheremon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy mco, dcorp, and snm

Vibe:

It is said that Vibe comes from another dimension. It is weak but possesses the ability to see through a short future. In the combat, Vibe becomes a great supporter as it can see the next moves of the opponents.

top 50 1st gen mon buyer here. Fuck, I missed the release of the 2 new mons, bro's. How do I get notified as soon as they release new mons?

I started with 2.5 ETH and earned 9 ETH, but I put it all back into Etheremon. Did I fuck up???

Not investing in ponzimons. Do a cryptowaifu game and we can talk.

Pangrass:

Pangrass eats too many leaves that it turns to green. It usually spends the whole day eating and the next day to digest the food. When getting mad, Pangrass uses its huge body to block the opponent.

P O N Z I
O
N
Z
I

Vibe even has the Gaston power.
It’s cheap too, you’d be retarded not to buy Vibe.

Can you even cash out?

This is dead. Hype lasted an entire day for the first gen
Second gen died in a matter of minutes due to expense and incompetence by the dev.

OP you know I wrote that to just sucker in more normies r-right?

Top ten here.

There are 4 new mons. Just check their reddit and website to see when they add mons, they don't give an early warning or anything. The new ones are still fairly cheap though. Vibe is like $350 or $360 so I would get in on that while it lasts. You should get the investment back in a short time and everything after that is profit.

Can't speak for everyone else but I'm pulling in a tidy profit on the new ones and I haven't even held them very long.

Yes, most of us have cashed out thousands of dollars worth of ETH many times over. That was on the first wave of mons. The second wave just started so there's still money on the floor, and it hasn't even hit the media yet. Wait till NY Times or Fortune puts out an article about it.

Swifty:

Not much is known about Swifty. This mysterious creature hides in the shadows. It uses wisps from its bright, misty red collar to trick lost travelers to go deeper into the woods.

Vibe looks like absolute fucking dogshit compared to the rest

I only count 3 new ones so far: Swifty, Pangrass, and Vibe. No way am I buying >100

It's a fucking ponzi, if u got in early good for u

they give 2 hours warning

It's a stock photo. They really fucking need to change out that art in the future, it's infuriating.

I'm just a little mad about it.

Nobody cares about this ponzi scheme anymore dude, should have sold your bags two days ago.

you fuckers are clogging up eth transfer times, stop this shit.

>They will never put Smorple in the game

shut up there are next to no transfers happening right now on etheremon

It's cuckmon

Yeah but the second phase just started, you can still get in on that cheap and make some money. Ultimately though it's gonna be a game with trading and battle where you earn dividends. the ponzi aspect at the start just makes the mons scarce and valuable. once your in you can trade/sell/etc.

people said the same thing about pokemon cards until the fad ended. now reserved for only the most wee of weeaboo collectors

>he's only 0.442 ETH
F..... normies

Is everybody but me making money on /biz? In what world is 0.4 ETH a small amount?

Its name is CUKMON

That's like $350.. In what world is $350 not a small investment?

youre just a new fag

at the start of the summer .4 eth was like 10 bucks

Man, I'm so curious what my balance will look like a year from now.

this shit will be dead in a week you idiot

mirin your deck, bro.. it's only going up.

In a WEEK from now your mons will be worth 20ETH each.

Meanwhile
> me
> fucked

I pressed F5, went to the toilet, came back and saw that hundreds of these lil shits had been sold out in mere minutes. Decided to bay the green fat fuck cos he had the fewest buyers, but nobody want to buy him. Dafuq? Is this cos grass type is unpopular with poke neets?

Don't think so. Read the blog posts, seems like the devs really want this thing to take off.

If I get to sell them for what I paid I would be ecstatic. I've earned so much on this and being able to sell them later for even more is insane.

>Hasn't even hit the news yet
>The news is obsessed with crypto currencies
>Blew their load over crypto kitties
>Constantly cover Pokemon related phenomenon like Pokemon Go
Use your brain. This story is catnip to media. "People making thousands of dollars worth of imaginary currency by buying and trading imaginary Pokemon monsters". I mean, in what world does this story not blow up?

Its been a couple of hours, wait a month when this has taken off and come back to 5x gains. Cryptokitties didn't get noticed before several weeks. We're in the beta now.

Go all in on Vibe. It is a Gason so it increases battle power for all Etheremons in your party. Plus it can see opponent moves, and is still the cheapest.

There isn't even a game

This is literally the pets.com of crypto

This. I can't believe the japs haven't released yet a blockchain game where you buy cute humanoid versions of altcoins.

I dont wanna catch another falling knife, thank you

Will be fixed in 7 days, can review the new code tomorrow.

Already answered by the devs.
medium.com/@myetheremon/beta-launch-updates-76c7fc4ef8b4

The devs have literally addressed every single one of these points. Stop spreading FUD from this salty redditor already.

>We'll remove the backdoor function that lets us withdraw all your money in 7 days
>I wouldn't worry about it goy

We all cash out every couple of hours with insane gains. Why are you so salty? Couldn't afford any ponzimons?

Can't wait, but he shouldn't release any new mons until its updated. He already added 3, but he needs to STOP ADDING NEW ONES if he wants to dispel the FUD

This game doesn't even have a working product. Fuck off with this shit.

We'll see tomorrow.

they are all from reddit dude, no point in trying to reason with them

Its a fucking beta not even released 2 days ago. Its gotten way more attention than the devs anticipated, hes updated it multiple times since then.

MissingNo is still the fastest return on investment.

vibe is epic stfu

>It's just a BETA
What am I on, /v/ right now? You can't even do anything with these little shits, it's the same as the cat "game".

someone got paid for that

>Tries to tell you 2400 bucks is a good investment for something that doesnt even exist yet.
Nice!

>doesn't exist yet
What?

People like you will always be poor

People like you will lose everything.

blasphemy

But can you shop it holding up two ETH symbols, one in each hand?

The game where people sold their cats that they bought for a few hundred dollars for 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars? You're right, it's exactly like that.

This seems really cool to me, I want to get in on this but I never owned any ETH and I'm not entirely sure how smart contracts work and stuff.

I prefer just putting my money in a PoS coin, it's a lot simpler and easier.

Im going to murder you and your entire family.

/OurGuy/

It's pretty easy. Use your BTC or whatever to buy ETH. Then just download and install the MetaMask plugin for Chrome or Firefox.
metamask.io
Then buy the mons here:
etheremon.com

I had nothing better to do with my time, except wait for people to buy more of our lord and savoir.

Why isn't league of legends/csgo/pubg run on eth?

I just find it weird how my ETH address isn't on a hard wallet on my HDD, do i really have to rely on an id to access my wallet? Doesn't seem too safe to me.

Who else been waiting for too long to cash out? Last night it was pretty fast but now I've been waiting for a half an hour and nothing.

Buy eth at localethereum.com

I guess i still have a lot more to learn. Like I don't even know wtf GAS is.

>GAS
Transaction fees.

fuck your pokemongs

Is it confirmed that we will be able to sell our mons? I want off this ride.

Yes, read guide.

And how will it work? Are you sure i will be able to sell my mon for what i bought it ?

Depends on your battle power. It will be an open market.

Fucking idiot, should have done more research before you bought.

its 61bp, i bought cesstoids

>1 gason purchased in the last hour
>1 swifty purchased in the last hour
>9 pangrass purchased in the last hour
Hahaha wow.Don't go into the first two or you're just bagholding

The app isn't complete yet, they are implementing a battle feature.

It's Pokemon you idiot, how can you not figure this out even before seeing the "battle" stuff on the site.

>nobody has made profit from pangrass yet
>gason has made tons of profit already

Eh all of them aren't gonna net you any profit right now. You need a couple of hundred more to get in after you and they're more expensive now so whoop.

This ponzi scheme lasted two days.

Where did the prices start for the new ones?

how much did those 4 gen2 mons cost initially after releasement?

americans are going to bed, buywaves come once they wake up

.2-1eth

I’m American and I just woke up. I got like 12 hours to go. Nice try.

Having your money in etheremons is actually a great hedge against the price of eth falling, I see them more as a complex financial derivative, or insurance instrument, than merely a cute little mon.

>eth falls in value
More people can afford to buy your mon, you receive dividends

>Eth rises in value
Your mon is priced in eth so you capture the gain also

Whats cost range to get into this pyramid scheme?

question on cashing out: seems like it took the .02 from me but I don't see a tx or anything pending and my balance is still there on the ethermon site. should I just be waiting?

350 is fucking peanuts.