Fucking meme coin

Fucking meme coin.

It's a long term coin you pajeet pnd faggot

it's not moving at all despite all these "amazing roadmap updates" while my friends get rich off of ripple. fuck you.

>Sold at ATH
>Bought back in 2 hours ago
I feel like chad now. Please don't fall more, then I can keep up this illusion.

ass hole son of bitch i am not pajeet you are my dick

Ripple was a pretty obvious buy. You have no one to blame but yourself.

When did you buy in, Pajeet? 2 days ago? suck curry

without saying read the white paper or PayPal, tell me why the coin is good

You're a meme coin

> you are my dick
pajeet confirmed

> Pajeet confirmed
normie confirmed

> without telling me why something is a good investment, tell me why its a good investment

> GUYS IT ISN"T MOONING LIKE XVG ITS A SHITCOIN. THIS GROWTH IS TOO SLOW AND HEALTHY

You niggas will see when McAfee tweets about REQ soon

tried to get the req reddit shitheads to spam his twitter asking about req to put in his mind and all of those cucks were "my natural growth". Fucking retards do want to explore the moon

I thought it was a fine idea

Read white paper or stay poor. It isn't technical, anyone with a working brain can understand it.

well thank you

Paypal 2.0 is called every single smartphone OS's native payment app. It's called the hundreds of payment apps available in the App Store. There's no reason to use REQ for that.

I was hoping you'd say the accounting aspect, which just shows you haven't read the white paper yourself and you're paid to shill.

If you mention the accounting aspect in your reply to this, their model breaks federal accounting regulations and would not be implemented.

Venmo, owned by PayPal is not profitable with its no fees model. Eventually the middleman is going to need to take a cut. That's when a decentralized payment platform starts to look rather attractive for users.

>bought at ATH

Fuck, I didn't even look into Ripple.