What have we become?

Honest question. Why the fuck are so many of you cancerous individuals on this board? Especially in times like this. This used to be a place to provide general advice and support for your fellow compadres. How did we get to this point

full support

op is a faggot

/thread

2nd that statement.

Greed.

I blame /pol fags

the /pol/tards were only the beginning, now it's infested with newfags and curryniggers

where are the ebay threads ?
this place was a lot cooler before crypto

Thankfully there's so few of them so they're not even a nuisance. The problem is newfags and people who try to fuck others over

>Veeky Forums is nothing but neet neckbeards obsessed with computer money lol retards
>oh fuck the neets are buying lambos with their computer money I need to start lurking Veeky Forums
And the rest is history

No fear brother, BTC is only down ~20% from its ATH, this is nothing compared to previous dips.

the corecuck invasion is the worst, those faggots need to go back to plebbit

Right you are

seconded

Veeky Forums+money=not a good mix

Greed

disagree. vercucks are worse.

its one thing to shill your investment. its a completely different thing to shill for a scam and try to rip people off.

Pajeets and other trash scamming their shit along with other shills and normies ruined the vibes.

posts I haven't seen in a while
>interesting job threads
>education threads
>business threads
>escaping neetdom threads
>tradie threads

even our coordinated pnd schemes were light hearted and more fun than these discord pnd groups

They won't, they are paid to shitpost their annoying falacies.

What did you say, you fucking nigger?

R9K invaded and brought all their negativity.

It’s /pol/. It sucks but there are still some decent people here and it’s not the worst resource to use for crypto.

where can i apply?

Fucking ban that shill bot. Every thread gets spammed with his somn, monaco, dcorp shit.

On the contrary. The cancer is you and you know it very well, newcomer.

>crypto becomes cancer on /g/
>splits into Veeky Forums
>Op now "we've become cancer"

Veeky Forums is a cancer child, started out with generals but it was always cancer.

pajeet scum has infiltrated. now they fud to fuck bizbros out of good buys and shill to sucker biz into shit buys

U don't rike cancer?

what the actual fuck am i reading you need to go fucking back

This board was made to remove crypto tall from /g/.

>It's /pol/! It's corecucks!

spoiler alert: It's you fucking retards mentioning this board on every shitcoin's subreddit

>the guy in the pic
sad