BCH/BCC Bitcoin Cash

Ready for BCH to go above 0.215?

Not yet bought the dip?

What are you doing with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Update - We have re-enabled Bitcoin Cash buys & sells. Availability may fluctuate today based on market health.
Dec 21, 12:00 PST

ITS ON

dcorp did like 3x this week, think it can definitely do another 10x

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS BCH/BTC PAIR OPENING FAGGOT

Fuck off

>Ready for BCH to go above 0.215?
WTF I bought it for exactly that price 2 days ago. And now I should be grateful if it get there again? Fuck this shit man.

BCH can't lose, it's just a better coin

Here we go! Price surge incoming! If you haven't bought by now, you're poor for a reason.

Bought for 4200 lmao

It's going to $10,000. You'll be fine.

>THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS BCH/BTC PAIR OPENING FAGGOT

Time to moon, guys!

when is it opening? still just an orderbook

WAT IS 12 PST U FKCKC AM, PM?

17 minutes ago user

That's just the timestamp of the post, not an ETA. They're saying it's re-enabled now.

THANKS, eta on the moon?

seems to be being held back by huge dumps. im not good at reading order books maybe someone else can clarify if us bcc bag holders are fucked or not

once the dumps are over it only has up to go

Just bought some right now. Better be worth it.

> more buy orders than sell orders
> oversold
> developing a stable support at 0.2
> Cuckbase dumb money incoming

Prepare for takeoff...

once that sell wall goes off strap in because we about to go high

I'll fucking go down with this ship if I have to. I hate you guys so much for tricking me into buying this scam coin.

eu still not applied.
what do you think will come earlier, the burgers coming back home or the bch/eu opening?

Believe in the heart of the normie

Here we go, any second now...

A watched pot never boils friend

seems completely stabilised on the eu market, though a couple of big red walls in it's way. silence before the storm?

Make me some money god damn normie coincucks aghhhhh

guys i bought bags at 4.2k and MORE BAGS at 3.5k

hold me

Same here man. We got this bro, normiecucks will send us to the moon

they can't throw their money to the screen yet, user. brace yourself, and hold steady. this will either rek the entire bch market or make it moon like no tomorrow.

Somebody start shilling this shit all over Insta and Kikebook. I NEED NORMIES TO BUY NOW REEEEEEE

>buying a getsued coin that does a flippening every time

yes they can, buying was enabled 45 min ago

everyone on normiebase will have a pretty high chance of buying it, since they were shown the ridicilous hike in price when they couldn't buy, and the price is substancially lower now. people will see it either as a novel coin to invest in, or as a guarantee in gains, since btc has been shitting itself for the past days.

isn't it only enabled for people who held bitcoin on coinbase since august?

let me rephrase, the burgers can, the eu/bch market is still closed.
in a few hours we will notice the americans getting back from work, but the rest of the normie world is still salivating at bch behind a "not available" sign.

Bcash? More like Bcrash.

>mfw asians will wake up and american will come home
that's gonna be an interesting one

My dick is diamonds already. Just two more hours.

>buying btrash

see, i knew it. twice when coinbase opened the floodgates for a few minutes this shit soared to the moon. now, coinbase has killed the momentum with their fuck ups. no ones interested anymore. its over.

GOD DAMMIT GO UP

REEEEEEE

You will suck our cocks in some days because you will be so grateful

0.20 laughing girls

Sell order set at 4k

I can't hold on to this it's killing my portfolio

everyone's selling lmao

Yup it's volatile as FUCK. I have held it back in November during the first Flippening and the shit is SO FUCKING VOLATILE

I had trouble sleeping because it constantly bled, but then it would sometimes Skyrocket for a few seconds, THEN BLEED SOME MORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yet the price is slowly increasing. What does that tell you?

I'm still convinced that between yesterday and today Coinbase unlinked their USD buy book with the GDAX book.

The volume is way down, and it's been for sale for hours.

They definitely changed something, because yesterday those buys were showing up in the history and today nothing.

Lmao @ all the normies here losing their cash

Get FUCKED newfags

How are the oldfags doing with their -25% in days on BTC? You still think it'll pull out with 300K unconfirmed transactions and $50 fees?

BCH is up almost 2x to BTC in 30 days.

They aren't releasing the BTC bch pair because the whales that holds btc are going to dump on roger face

They are desperate, this was a comb attack and they thought the interview in cnbc will be the final attack, but roger had to fuck it up with the insider trading thing

>implying any of us are bothered by -25% when initial investments are literally +200000%
>implying we aren't still in the green and always will be
>implying we won't always be ahead of btrash tryhard purely because of the massive BCH fork giving us your SHITCOINS for free in the first place
Best fucking timeline.

There are more paid BCH shills on this board than anything else

If you say so. BTC loses it's dominance every day. How long until it's not even #1? I'm guessing this year.

Stating facts is shilling?

I don't give a fuck if BCH displaces BTC. Just saying BTC is garbage as it stands.

delusion

simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53
Long here with max leverage
double your money instantly

Buying BCH and holding it will only net you like 5-20% gains if you sell at the right time, I have been longing BCH on the site I linked since sunday with max leverage and I'm up over 450%

Le floppening 2.0 buttcoin crash electric boogaloo

HOW FUCKING LONG UNTIL THIS MOONS JESUS FUCK I SOLD MY LINK FOR THIS IM GOING TO HANG MYSELF I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

Go buy more BTC and Link retard

3-4 hours and we'll see some movement

BY THEN ILL BE DED

Amphetamines are your friend!

That's a bit hopeful if you're referring to 2017, q1 2018 sure tho

Let's stop memeing for a second here.

How far do you see this going in the next few hours/days and do you think the normies have as huge of an influence as you think you say?

Also, thoughts on the insider trading rumors?

Yeah, I meant 2018 actually. BTC isn't losing #1 in 2017.

stellar rocket gonna leave without me while i moved funds to bcc

just kill me, why did it take fucking 24 hours to re-enable buying

"Muh insider trading" was more last ditch junk from core folks. Hoping to crash the whole market rather than lose out.

The BCH addition was listed in the API in advance of the listing. They sent out emails saying BCH was coming BY 2018.

This wasn't a surprise to a lot of people, and the uptick in buys wasn't out of the ordinary given that information.

The opening price on BCH-EUR is 4000, more than $1000 over market price. Won't that bankrupt coinbase when everyone sells?

Right now I don't think normies have a direct effect on BCH price. It's just speculation on how normies will see BCH as an investment later on and I think they will buy in too. Also if the price will stay the same or higher, it makes BCH a lot more appealing for miners, which would hamper bitcoin for a while.

I'm in the same boat, desperately waiting for this to go up so I can offload for Stellar.

It'll moon this weekend. Every week the same thing... most everything dips Wednesday and thursday... And then comes back Friday thru sunday.

Holy shit this actually isn't going to go back to 3500. Fucking kill me I fell for it. Cashing out if I don't get my money by tomorrow. Fuck you all and your shit shills

Bet cha the whales are slowly stocking up now near 3k so they can bank on it at 4k and 5k

2300-2500 tomorrow, goold luck, and around 1000 for the q1 2018

You say this right after the sell orders are cleared up and value finally passed 0.2 BTC...

>available on coinbase for literally 30 minutes
>already considering selling low because it hasn't mooned instantly

You should quit crypto right now, seriously. You are going to lose a lot of money.

>sell orders cleared up

holy fucking shit

IT FUCKING DUNPED AS SOON AS TRADING STARTED FUCK YOU, PAJEETS LIKE YOU FUCK OVER THIS WHOLE BOARD. IM FUCKING CASHING OUT BYE FAGS

My god... I’m out. I’m selling this scam coin.

LET THE MOONING BEGIN

here we go

> 111 BTC sell order height
> low sell walls

:areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg:

Yall cashing out with the rest of the bears... and then you freak out and buy it once it's twice as expensive later... should have just... HODL

Sell order where?

I wonder when the genuine BCH FOMO is going to set in, it's probably happening right now slowly due to the retardo BTC transaction backlog but I wanna see it step into high gear like it did a month or two ago.

what are you using, there seems absolutely nothing standing in the way on bitstamp

YOU GUYS WATCHING THE ORDER BOOK?? im a newb tell me it doesnt look like its about to rocket?

Dumped? It's going up you absolute spastic. Seriously, give up crypto, you're too emotional.

Too early to say, but my gut says it's starting

Binance

the markets prepping up to do something. we shall have to see if the bid makers will jump on.

Binance accounts for fuck all of the total BCH trading volume, it's irrelevant.

Here's Bittrex volume. right now buy orders are doubled to sell orders

can anyone explain this huge fucking difference? you would think this would flow over to other exchanges.