Read the whitepaper, decided to get some and transfered my first blocks to the raiwallet

Read the whitepaper, decided to get some and transfered my first blocks to the raiwallet.
Holy fuck. That's all I can say, this guy is a gamechanger. No fees, lightning fast. How will any of the existing currencies stand a chance when this goes mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper.pdf
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>read the XRB white paper and missed the joke

Because the day it hits mainstream it’s single dev dumps bags and hits the road

100USD EOY2018

Nice FUD newfriend

Try the Byteball wallet also, its awesome. DAGs are the future

***15 million volume ***

2 shitty exchanges. Only competitor IOTA has over 2.7 BILLION MORE TOKENS THAN RAI RAI ONLY HAS 133 million!!!
MAJOR EXCHANGE RELEASE BY NEW YEAR

DO
THE
MATH

I did, but how many will I need to make it?

also where is that timeline for a new exchange confirmed?

What are the negative points?

guys legit question, do I go all in with my stack?
It's only $1k and I want enough to buy a mining rig.

As a coin solely focused on transfer of value, there aren't many cons to it. What can be an issue thought is that the network hasn't really been tested and a lot of it is just all theory. The network hasn't been attacked at a large scale, nor do we know if it holds up to the TPS numbers that are often thrown around.

its been a /comfy/ month

They can't even get the link to their white paper pdf to work:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper.pdf

>the network hasn't really been tested
Sorry, for clarification I mean that it hasn't really been used to extreme levels like what Bitcoin has. Obviously the network is up and running and works like it should right now.

I clicked the link at the bottom of the site and it's working just fine for me:
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

2 glaring issues imo

As the network grows, running a full node becomes more and more expensive. You'll need to have super good hardware and stay consistently online if you are elected as a witness. The regular users can't do that, and so only a few dedicated nodes will remain as witnesses. This leads us to a situation where you could just have used dedicated validator nodes from the beginning.

Second is spam. The no-fees thing really is not a great when trying to fight spam. They use POW instead of fees, but it would have been easier just to use tiny fees.

woah nice work user

What's the cheapest way to buy xrb (including fees), using eth from kraken?

this.
shit will break down with a Lot of users

transfer eth to bitgrail

It's super pumped right now? I hope it moons for you guys but it's way too late now

>IOTA

kek'd

i will pajjeee

What is with DAGs picking horrible names? I mean I suppose Railblocks can just be called rail. Still a bit weird though. But please tell me no one thinks a coin called fucking byteballs ever has a chance at mainstream adoption.

Fucking autocorrect. Rai not rail