Today's Public Bread has been provided by the Capitoline Brotherhood of Millers...

Today's Public Bread has been provided by the Capitoline Brotherhood of Millers. The Brotherhood uses only the finest grains. True Roman Bread for True Romans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stat him?

Level 1 lawful evil human expert, 11 in each ability score, 4 ranks each in Perform (oratory), Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowledge (local), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (nobility/royalty), and Linguistics. His feats are Willing Deformity and Deformity (obese).

I love that guy.

Other than hot scenes with Indira Varma and Alice Henley, and the bromance of course, this guy was my favorite part of the show.

>AND THAT MOCKERY OF JEWS, AND THEIR ONE GOD, SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

Ian McNeice is the main nigga. He singlehandendly carried the scifi Dune miniseries

GAIUS
JULIES
CAESAAAA

>evil

He was neutral. He just read out what he was told. The only time he does something that wasn't necessarily neutral was when he read out the bread thing in the rain when no one was around and his voice trails off due to the pointlessness of it.

I'm confused, what does Rome have to do with playing traditional games?

Supposedly, they invented d20s.

>tfw no Roman show from founding to end of republic
>It's all late republic - empire shit

Just saying, Caesar is a lot less meaningful if you don't understand how things led up to him, or how much of a magnificent vainglorious bastard he was

True Romans?

HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES!

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A PROSTITUTE!

HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE NILOTIC RITES!

Wait ok wait I haven't watched Rome but let me guess

Mark Antony?

ALL MOCKERY OF GROGNARDS AND THEIR WIZARD-CENTER SYSTEMS SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPPIATE MINIMUM.

That's not being not neutral, that's just not being lawful

Mockery of jews shall be kept to an appropriate minimum

t. Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums keeping the mockery of Jews to a minimum

The hand gestures for enhancing certain words were great, in fact hand gestures in general when public speaking is an old art.

>The hand gestures for enhancing certain words were great, in fact hand gestures in general when public speaking is an old art.

He's playing a wop after all.

Fuck all, it's just more /tv/ tier shitposting.

yeah but he hardly does anything to indicate he was evil, if anything doing a job that provides a beneficial service to all is a sign of being good aligned

any pre-Caesar stuff would jut focus on Hannibal instead anyway

>but user everything is Veeky Forums related...
...says retards.

My patrician.

ALL MOCKERY OF BANE AND HIS MASTER PLAN SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPIATE MINIMUM

youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A

>He's never rolled a natural 13

Yup

Why would that be bad?

>first season starts with the rape of Lucretia and the pilot episode ends on her speech and suicide
>final episode of final season ends with Caesar giving a speech to his men following the battle of Munda and Cato falling on his sword

Thank you

One is glad to be of service.

Anyone who disagrees is a newfag who has probably only been here for three years at most.

>He's wearing a lorica segmentata
>Implying that this is supposed to be around the days of Caesar and Augustus (which, according to popular media, is the only time in Roman history that matered by the way
>These are the days when only Roman Citizens could become legionaires
>As in, actual citizens of the City of Rome, and citizens who moved to other parts of the empire
Why the fuck would you WE WUZ this? If you really want to WE WUZ make him a fucking auxiliary, or move the setting to the 4th century AD when citizenship was extended to everyone within the empire's borders.

What in god's name are you talking about?

But user, Caeser was black.

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD WILL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE... MINIMUM

user, are you high? That looks like a slightly tanned Roman.

He's not black you baiter.

Emporer Serverus was (possibly) black. But no more wewuzromans than that.

Which is always annoying that peple try to claim how such and such empire was black when there are plenty of definetly black empires in other places that get ignored.

He's got slightly olive skin and is a literal citizen of Rome. What are you on about?

That game was the preindustrial version of Spunkgargleweewee. So no.

>Zero Punctuation
>Ever

You're not suggesting that the man in the picture is black, are you? Are you accessing Veeky Forums via a braille keyboard, by chance?

I remember a text by some Afro-American historian who discussed how the main problem is the lack of proper history education in the American public school system.

American kids are taught that the ancient world basically consisted out of Egypt, Rome, and then the Middle-Ages happen. And then boom, guns! And then the Revolutionary War, and then the Civil War, and then WW2!

There's no place for black kids to learn about their history, so they try to get information from the internet and they fall right into the /x/ tinfoil "number one, that's terror. number two, that's terror." shitfest.

Thank you for saying that before I had to. I still remember the glory days when we neither had nor needed moderation.

>American kids are taught that the ancient world basically consisted out of Egypt, Rome, and then the Middle-Ages happen. And then boom, guns! And then the Revolutionary War, and then the Civil War, and then WW2!

There's basically no history at all. He's ridiculing a system that hasn't existed in years.

Fucking "connection error" ate my good points about why there isn't much African history taught in western schools.

I think Veeky Forums's minimum is the appropiate one and I think romans would agree.

>Emporer Serverus was (possibly) black

You're just another wewuzer. And terrible at names too.