TRX to the moon? bis

Hey guys, I'm going all in, bought back too expensive, but I think this might our chance to shine. Anybody up for this suicidal moon mission?
News: twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/943851114432102400

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/943799396151459840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real news: twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/943799396151459840

why is it dipping

We gonna get JUST'd

So how does TRX being listed on one exchange help the price increase across ALL exchanges? I genuinely don't understand. I've seen LTC/BTC and others be different across GDAX, Binance, etc.
>inb4 newfag l2google

>So how does TRX being listed on one exchange help the price increase across ALL exchanges?

More ways to purchase = increased demand.

This is economics 101, man.

Yeah, I'm retarded. That makes complete sense.

I’m not worried. TRX always dips hard after hitting an ATH, mainly because it’s mostly day traders who buy it. Two big events coming up before the eoy, so it will definitely hit a new ATH by EOY. However, the next ATH may be when I dump for good. Too stressful.

Wtf, my ID is POO. Second time in a day. I swear I’m not Pajeet.

Have fun.

>FUX POO
That's pretty gross.

x=fux
Y=poo

This faggot doesn't understand that hype is everything
Omisrgoyms skyrocketed with a sticke and a skateboard

Since when is an actual working product needed? Hype will take care of it sort term. I already put my sell orders at 50% profit. I'm not too greedy, just getting some free money. Thought i'd share.

Don't tell him. Justin's working wonders with his twittering.

Also this. Isn't that why we all love crypto?

>I bought at 290 sat
Pls tell me it’s going up again, I am at a loss of initial investments now

Yeah, planning on dumping as well. Just wanna take 50%ish gain and move on to something else. I'm slowly losing patience, feeling like I'm not up as much as I couldve been. Now I'm going all in on moon missions, take ~30% move on to something else. Hope you will be able to dump your bags user

Bought the 400 sat dip yesterday because I thought it was going to pull a VERGE moon mission and go to 10 cents now its falling fast

MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

holy fuck youre and idiot. lucky for you friday is coming

Dont worry, I bought like half of my stack higher. Don't sell yet, news coming, and dump when it moons.

It's going up

sold at 360 rebought at 270

Fucking barely. That’s why the next moon is when I’m dumping for good. I’m positive it’ll reach 450+ by New Years, but so long to TRX after that. I can’t take these mindfucks anymore. Going all in on ICX. At least they’re long term vision looks promising.

>Not using your two 1080ti's to mine
>free 100 XVG a day
Fattening my hodls for the inevitable $5+ 2018

bought at 274
where should i put my sell orders at?
i was thinking 375

At this point, just get your money back. When it moons tomorrow take what you can.

I agree. There is no product and the hype bubble is going to pop soon. I am up like 15x right now so I am setting my sell all at 450 and finally be done with this retarded china man shit.

any idea how high it go's? or what time tomorrow will the event be?

put mine at 435 >:)

They don’t even have a product you fucking idiot why would you go all in? You want to wait years for return?

They already announced it. It's going to be on a decent sized Japanese exchange, but not a super high profile one. And then openly asked on twitter for help. After both posts that is when the tanking began. It might not go back up for a few weeks at this point.

BECAUSE I BOUGHT WHEN IT SEEMED TO HAVE CORRECTED REEEEEEEEEEE

Source or FUD

It's the first two posts in this thread. And then peep the charts. Everyone started getting antsy on twitter after that help wanted ad, and it reflects on the day. Although, I will admit the entire market is getting fucked up at the moment so it's a little bit of FUD too.

okay thats shady just sold with like 2% profit

just remember guys, buy the fud, sell the FOMO :-)

Probably a good idea. I do think this will eventually reach .10 but it could also just completely tank. I am gonna try to bag hold until the next pump.

x=FUX y=POO! graph it out Pajeet! its a sign to start your own coin.

One ray of hope is that china man is pump dumping this coin relatively regularly for quick gains. I kinda expect that when they wake up and go ham like last night.

it's 6 AM in china, and the new exchange open at 16:00 china time, get ready

Yeah, in about one more hour things should start happening, plus tomorrow’s listing.

500 tonight screencap this

I really hope so. I predicted 400 last night and it happened. I want to sell so badly. I’m legit getting the bubble guts right now thinking about this shit.

Easiest sell ever. Especially if BTC stays down so the conversion on binance will yield even more short term profits.

Fingers crossed for a pump tonight. Feelin' ya on the bubble guts sentiment, this one has me nervous.

Holding on to 18K of these fuckers. Think when it hits .08+ I’m gonna back out. Shit is too stressful to watch

Yea I should have sold at peak last night and bought back in this afternoon. Would have increased my holding about 70%. Had a stop set but it didn’t trigger which was annoying

Almost the exact same number as you. I only invested $165 so it's all gravy at this point, but I totally agree with the stress. Saw my shit go up to $1200 last night and wish I would have sold and rebought at the dip. Ya live and ya learn.

It’s back to 300. Thank fuck. Please keep climbing.

IT'S GOING BACK UP TO 6 CENTS, BOYS

I’m gonna sell this bitch off and load up on NXT as soon as I can

ALMOST 310!!! WILL WE MAKE IT?!?!

328, lads. Keep this up.

this is true rocket ship

u'd be stupid to put a sell order that cheap

Got 32k at 99 sats am i gonna make it?

idk how much it was in sats but got in at 5656 and out at 6400 eth(add all the zeros ofc) God speed anons I can't deal with this anymore, been day trading it these days but fuck it I'm out, also thanks chinaman for the free money from the airdrop