INHALES

INHALES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLkcLCgfgi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is bad

the party ain't over yet

there's only one way from here..

BCASH IS OVER 3K?! When did this happen??
This is insane, should have gone all in.

it was 4k yesterday and this morning

>the flippening

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>everybody dumping
INHALES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was 9k at one point on ED

>BCH on ED

I dumped now back to LTC :)

HAHAHA deluded cashies will never learn. Just wait till BTC hits 25k tomorrow.

BCASH BCASH BCASH

Why the fuck would coinbase legitimzie this fucking scam coin bitcoin bash BULLSHIT? The fucking normies do not understand why there is two bitcoins now. People are buying bitcoin cash simply because its cheaper. FUCK YOU COINBASE

B-b-but Roger told me on r/BTC that BCash is the real bitcoin

BCH will be bitcoin deal with it

Unusable shitstain of a coin BTC will wither

I hope coinbase gets taken down by the SEC for listing bcash. What a bunch of clowns.

Deluded cashies, when will you learn?

It's only going down because gdax is too pussy to enable trading for BTC or EUR

yea i sold bags on cryptopia for 8k. sadly my bags were micro sized so it didnt really make me any money anyways. (like 0.03 bch)

Two words: Roger ver chatroom dude.
The only thing worse than core shills are these bcash shills who pretend it's not literally the same coin with amplified numbers.
If a flippening was to actually happen bcash would have the same exact problems. Increasing block size is not a solution, it's almost like saying printing more money is a solution to economic woes.

kek...could coinbase actually be the reason for the BTC bleed? normies who think they're buying cheaper bitcoin? it wouldn't even be wrong, but just plain stupid in the end.

This. At this point, it's basically just the burgers who are buying, and they aren't even home from work yet. Let's see how this performs after the news get out that buying is enabled again and then when the rest of the world is able to buy in as well.
BTC is over, though. Nobody in their right mind wants to bear with the astronomical fees and ridiculous transfer times. That "store of value" concept is already shown moot by the recent crashed. The future belongs to modern coins that can actually be used if need be.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLkcLCgfgi4

All the devs support lightning and BTC. Only idiots get cucked by Roger and Jihad

>The only thing worse than core shills are these bcash shills who pretend it's not literally the same coin with amplified numbers.

thats the point. Its literally the same coin described in the whitepaper as intended
- on chain scaling
- no fancy segwit

Satoshis vision. The coin implementing all that new blockstream nonsense is the Fork

Tens of thousands people cant even cash out anymore.
I too am hit by that on a lot of old wallets with dust das would be a couple thousand bucks.

>It is now completely Impossible to transfer 100 balances with 30$ each

>300 to 1000 deluded cashies
>700 to 1800 deluded cashies
>1400 to 4000 deluded cashies
>3000 to??? Hahahah deluded cashies