Listen, Veeky Forumsnessmen, because I've got something to share. 2018 will not just be a good year for us...

Listen, Veeky Forumsnessmen, because I've got something to share. 2018 will not just be a good year for us. 2018 will be THE year of crypto, period. The current market cap for crypto is just a few billion USD. Only ~70 million households own crypto. Some say BTC is veering into a bearish market, or that the hype is over. Well, they're exceedingly dumb.
Look, crypto isn't a finance revolution or anything. Sure, it will eventually be adopted more widely, but it's real value - provided by it's buying ability - won't even be as high as it is now. Like the dotcom bubble, this is cool new tech but the speculative aggregate demand for crypto far outweighs it's 'real' value.
Here's the kicker: most normie scum have caught onto the rumours that crypto is muh free money, yet few have bought in yet. But it's about to change. We're very early still, even the dipshits buying at 17k, VERY EARLY into the bubble. I predict that it will enter a massive growth phase within 2018 as normie cash pours into the market. The best thing is, I predict also that crypto will experience a massive crash in a few years, when everyone bought in and tries to spend their crypto just to realise it barely has buying power. Then, BOOM, massive crash. All coins will fucking plummet when the market finally corrects the price as per actual demand and purchasing power. And all the normalfags will lose ALL their shekels. Salty, salty normie tears! Meanwhile, the early adopters and financially savvy ride crypto to the moon and hop off, watching prices literally dive as their rapid selling exacerbates it even more.
Basically, HODL and steel your resolve, because great lulz and gains are upon us. Screencap this shit, bros.

Literally not how it works you fucking retard, crypto is used by people who don't want to pay taxes, you really think drug dealers, hackers, and all those guys will cash out and pay to the kikes?
It's a bubble but it will never pop

back to /heem/

i'd heem everyone itt

I use crypto and also pay taxes.

Jesus fuck she's hot. Ultimate Stacey.

Minority

hop in my guard faggot

Lol 70 million household DO NOT own crypto. More like 10-15million

>muh drug money
Smells like what, 2013 in here?
That's also the exact reason it WILL pop, because it literally has next to none purchasing power outside of shady bullshit.

Moreso to my defense
Same tbqfh. It's the facial expressions, they're just too explicitly sexual damnit!

Cool dolphin specimen you've got there

Looks like a dolphin

applications and developers are going to solve all this shit you retard....programmers are flocking to the space

>another delusional corecuck
CRYPTO IS NOT BTC.
BTC IS WORTHLESS.
BTC HAS NO FUTURE.
CRYPTO AS A WHOLE WILL NOT CRASH BECAUSE NORMIECOIN SUDDENLY DROPS TO 0. CRYPTO IS BLOCKCHAIN. CRYPTO IS THE TECHNOLOGY. NOT FUCKING DINOSAURCOIN
so fuck off, retard

The will remedy it somewhat, but I swear to god, the speculative demand will push such a ridiculous 'artificial' price that literally if BTC were to become the de facto form of money it'd still never reach the value it's about to be inflated to. Could be 100k, hell it could be a million, mark my words though - whatever it is, normies are in for total AGONY

This

>this level of reading comprehension
Lmao. Nobody gives a FUCK about muh technology. People who think crypto is some kind of ancap paradise currency are childish idealists. It's not just BTC, ALL major coins are gonna boom, because the stupid uneducated masses who never cared about the liberty or technology of crypto are going to follow their stupid instincts and BUY BUY BUY this shitty meme asset. Crypto has a very minor, if any, future as a means of exchange. As soon as it threatens Big Gov and the central banks, they'll crack down HARD. Normies don't like innovation nor do they want freedom. They want stability, and to be cucked by muh gubamint as hard as possible just to shrug off responsibility for a mediocre life. Now shoo.

After the fifth loop of that .gif i started to get erect.

>people that can save money by using this technology obviously have no interest in it
>you actually believe people are interested in saving money u stewpid peepeepoopo0

Fucking pedo

Why don't you keep quiet, you thicc autist

>a few billion
$600 billion
>it's not trending down after a 20x year
>nono 2018 is the year, 2017 wasn't
>normies haven't bought in yet
>we're very early still (LMAO)

Funny how every few months someone comes along and says it's still so very early. It's been "early" for years.
Let me guess... you missed the 2017 pump?

'Course not. 90% of people are computationally weak, normies and money are like giving an anti-tank rifle to a baby, ya dig? They're idiots, they never save, they just want to gamble a quick buck on muh magic internet money. Imagine all the desperate family folks rushing headlong into crypto, taking loans and shit...
Fuck, I hope this doesn't end up crashing the economy

I pop boners in cars on bumpy roads, don't be jealous.

I didn't, and I'm not in denial. I'm just very into academic economics, this is just something I do for fun. And I have a few good predictions to my name. Time will tell though, I have a small position in crypto just for shits, (because even stocks get me more reliable and fun outcomes) don't expect me to come here posting angry wojaks if it all goes pear-shaped.
Salty nocoiner. Sad!

10-15 million might have crypto if "having crypto" is investing 1-100$

People with 5-10k is way, way way lower.

t. cuck

Good. Great, even. Goes to show there's still money to rake in.
$600bln is pennies for a bubble btw. Watch it fly to trillions, hopefully

>The current market cap for crypto is just a few billion USD.

confirmed mong

savage

>using normie slang
You're the mong tbfh